HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 1,934.74
I’m curious to hear what everyone looks at, other than here, for research and data. One thing I have been in the dark on in terms of resource is range results. Like Player X was WR4 in weeks 6-11.

Thanks, and looking forward to hearing what everyone shares!
Sand$: 41,712.37
I mostly look at what a defense has done to a similar player in recent weeks (4 weeks or so)

So if I'm starting a slot guy, what has that defense allowed to slot guys over the past month? Apply expectations and projections accordingly.

If I'm starting a receiving running back, what has that defense allowed
a WR2 that is mostly used as a deep threat.
a TE
etc, etc.

That's pretty much it. I can get a decent enough gauge using this, I admit, very rudimentary resource.

I try not to confuse my decision making with unnecessary or outdated information.
Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,583.59
BG3eb wrote:I’m curious to hear what everyone looks at, other than here, for research and data. One thing I have been in the dark on in terms of resource is range results. Like Player X was WR4 in weeks 6-11.

Id like data like this too, that you could sort on given ranges. Most sites will list the best players at a position for the year, or the last 4 weeks, but Id like to be able to adjust the range, particularly if a certain player was/was not available during that timeframe, etc.

Std Yahoo, 6 pt td, 0.5 PPR, 10-team
1 QB: R. Wilson,
2 RB: CMC, S. Michel, L. Fournette, P. Lindsay,
2 WR: S. Diggs, J. Brown, T. Hill, D. Metcalf, M. Jones, W. Fuller V
1 Flex
1 TE: G. Olsen, M. Andrews
1 DEF: NYJ, OAK
1 K: M. Gay
Sand$: 114,858.22
Yahoo's fantasy points against tool is invaluable
Sand$: 114,858.22
FURY wrote:
BG3eb wrote:I’m curious to hear what everyone looks at, other than here, for research and data. One thing I have been in the dark on in terms of resource is range results. Like Player X was WR4 in weeks 6-11.

Id like data like this too, that you could sort on given ranges. Most sites will list the best players at a position for the year, or the last 4 weeks, but Id like to be able to adjust the range, particularly if a certain player was/was not available during that timeframe, etc.

MFL does what you're looking for, historical data too. Only for your leeg's format though.
Blue Shark
Sand$: 18,147.42
To be honest, I have just about done away with looking at stats, with the exception of the opposing D's.

Touches + Opportunity + Talent - Opponent = my formula. Studying up on that is a better use of your time than over-analyzing stats.

Stats are best used for backing up internet arguments! :lol:
Megalodon
Sand$: 20,915.14
I just look at rotoworld news and points against for the most part. I try not to overthink start/sit decisions as much anymore
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,555.15
I basically roll with who I drafted as my starter unless there’s a really compelling reason not to... bye weeks, injuries, sustained poor play or obvious matchup issues. I usually decide wrong when I try to over analyze the stats and projections - seem to have better luck just plugging and playing for the most part. I do stream kickers and Def once the bye weeks for my chosen starters come along but that’s pretty straightforward

Follow me on Tumblr http://jd666.tumblr.com
2015 LOT Norse League Champion
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 1,934.74
OarChambo wrote:MFL does what you're looking for, historical data too. Only for your leeg's format though.

Sorry for the ignorance, but what is MFL?
Sand$: 41,712.37
BG3eb wrote:
OarChambo wrote:MFL does what you're looking for, historical data too. Only for your leeg's format though.

Sorry for the ignorance, but what is MFL?

MyFantasyLeague

Highly customizable league hosting site
Megalodon
Sand$: 11,697.65
nflsavant.com
nocheckdowns.com

Twitter :@Adenchiz
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 26,218.04
Twitter dotcom.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,115.72
Typically in this order, although sometimes I start out on Rotoword NFL for any player updates.

1. Fantasysharks articles
2. Main Tank Forum
3. The Athletic
4. Fantasysharks projections
5. Twitter
6. Yahoo Fantasy App
7. ESPN Fantasy App

QB: Wentz/Allen RB: Zeke, Cook, Sony, Pllrd, Mattsn, Shady
WR: KAllen, Woods, Sutt; TE: Cook/Goedert
K: Butt DEF: KC
--
QB: Russ/Rivrs RB: Cook, Carsn, Sgtry, Snell, Hunt
WR: Julio, Godwin, J.Brown, Cobb; TE: Griff
K: Fairbarn DEF: SF/PHI
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,171.78
I used to just look at kffl hot off the wire everyday. Now I guess its roto news? Look at lineup and news related to my players only now. Look at vegas over/under for those tough decisions.

Start my studs, matchups be damned.

This season, injuries has screwed me all up. Can't start the correct "bench players" no matter what.
Megalodon
Sand$: 11,697.65
Podcasts are where its at.

Twitter :@Adenchiz