Harry Balls Out ROY

Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,431.52
DeeCleat wrote:Yeah ya'll know it's coming...

N'keal Harry set to breakout for the REST OF YEAR for the Patriots.

All Patriots WRs are dinged up.
Edelman has been getting too much work to sustain.
Dorsett and Sanu are just guys.
Pats running game is sputtering.

If the Pats need a spark they may decide to feature Harry as their downfield AND red zone threat. Could be the key to opening up Edelman and the rushing lanes.

I think Harry is a viable #2 fantasy WR ROY with a few games finishing as a top 10.

All aboard! Who's going with me? :D

IDK about some of that stuff, but Brady needs weapons out there, and it sounds like he should have opportunity here at least in the short term.
I actually snagged him in a few spots myself to occupy end of bench spot in case he blows up. 1st rounder, got the size to be RZ weapon... there is definite potential with Brady throwin to him.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,115.72
Pats homers — is this guy worth the speculative add?

I’m thin at WR but tend to load up on RB’s this time of year (which I have)

Only rostering 3, so N’Keal could be a nice WR4 w/ upside.
Keenan Allen
Robert Woods
Courtland Sutton

QB: Wentz/Allen RB: Zeke, Cook, Sony, Pllrd, Mattsn, Shady
WR: KAllen, Woods, Sutt; TE: Cook/Goedert
K: Butt DEF: KC
--
QB: Russ/Rivrs RB: Cook, Carsn, Sgtry, Snell, Hunt
WR: Julio, Godwin, J.Brown, Cobb; TE: Griff
K: Fairbarn DEF: SF/PHI
Great White Shark
Sand$: 9,923.25
nosman21 wrote:Pats homers — is this guy worth the speculative add?

I’m thin at WR but tend to load up on RB’s this time of year (which I have)

Only rostering 3, so N’Keal could be a nice WR4 w/ upside.
Keenan Allen
Robert Woods
Courtland Sutton

Generally speaking, I would emphatically say NO but he;s got to throw to someone. It could just as easily be Jakobi Myers or Ben Watson though.

With mind distracted, never thinking death is coming...
To slave away on the pointless business of mundane life,
and then to come out empty is a tragic error...
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 62,517.29
The guy was basically 1B to Jacobs’ 1A for rookies in the preseason. He has the talent and the opportunity (if Bill chooses). I’m excited to find out how he is used.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 25,479.50
unimsw wrote:The guy was basically 1B to Jacobs’ 1A for rookies in the preseason. He has the talent and the opportunity (if Bill chooses). I’m excited to find out how he is used.

He was the 1B on his own team maybe. To a UDFA. Harry is trash.

2019 Sharks with Big Sticks Champion
2019 Stealing Home Keeper League Champion
Sand$: 114,858.22
unimsw wrote:The guy was basically 1B to Jacobs’ 1A for rookies in the preseason. He has the talent and the opportunity (if Bill chooses). I’m excited to find out how he is used.

He was definitely 1B on groupthink's bored. He's not assigned a number on mine, it's not how I stack it - but if it were a number it wasn't anywhere near 1. I'm not to swarm's level, but I do not believe he is the answer to any question in 2019. Circle back next year.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 79,400.62

I think it was all over the place. I think Josh was mostly consensus 1, with a mix of who follows. I will say their were some waving the nkeal banner as 2. I’m not sure it was a consensus thing.
Last edited by rugger48 on Fri 11.22.2019, 15:58, edited 1 time in total.
Supreme Megalodon
I think he will be a decent player, but I always though his first year was going to be something like this. He just needs to have the right attitude and understand how it’s done there.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 9,923.25
NE is notorious for sorta red-shirting 1st year players. Not to mention Brady and his "circle of trust" doesn't generally extend to young players but there isn't many options right now.

Look for a healthy dose of Edeleman/White with everyone else equally sprinkled in on any given Sunday.

With mind distracted, never thinking death is coming...
To slave away on the pointless business of mundane life,
and then to come out empty is a tragic error...
Supreme Megalodon
P.s. I’m waiting for the 1 game where he goes for 180 yards and 2 tds. Then is deactivated for eating gummy bears while the pats watch frozen 2 in the locker room
Last edited by rugger48 on Sun 11.24.2019, 13:02, edited 1 time in total.
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 269.84
rugger48 wrote:P.s. I’m waiting for the 1 game where he goes for 180 yards and 2 tds. Then is deactivated for eating gummy bears while the pats watch frozen 2 in the locker.

It’s coming
Blue Shark
Sand$: 547.39
rugger48 wrote:P.s. I’m waiting for the 1 game where he goes for 180 yards and 2 tds. Then is deactivated for eating gummy bears while the pats watch frozen 2 in the locker.

Any chance your crystal ball told you which week the 180/2tds is coming? I need a boost. had Hopkins hang nearly 30pts on me Thursday.
Supreme Megalodon
CornShute wrote:

Any chance your crystal ball told you which week the 180/2tds is coming? I need a boost. had Hopkins hang nearly 30pts on me Thursday.

I wish
Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,431.52
=D> \:D/
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 46,359.18

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount Saint Jackass" - Sean Baligian