TJ Hockenson

Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,713.50
endzoneview wrote:I'm probably going Herndon over Hock as my TE2 and Henry insurance but I wouldn't blame anyone for going Hock. It's also nice that they both have their byes behind them.

I am now the proud owner of TJ, HENRY & ERTZ.....I need a RB, which TE are you trading ? I think ERTZ can get me a better RB than Henry but what do you guys think ? :-k

Someone offered me TYREEK for ERTZ & Robert Woods, but I think that's to high a price though I could be wrong.
Sand$: 41,706.09
I'd do that but I'm a Tyreek freak. With that said, I'd rather try and trade Henry if I could. I hope the guy stays healthy but I'm not confident he will.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 26,202.78
I'd trade Woods and Ertz for Tyreek in a second.
Megalodon
Sand$: 38,493.42
SUPERIMIAINI wrote:
endzoneview wrote:I'm probably going Herndon over Hock as my TE2 and Henry insurance but I wouldn't blame anyone for going Hock. It's also nice that they both have their byes behind them.

I am now the proud owner of TJ, HENRY & ERTZ.....I need a RB, which TE are you trading ? I think ERTZ can get me a better RB than Henry but what do you guys think ? :-k

Someone offered me TYREEK for ERTZ & Robert Woods, but I think that's to high a price though I could be wrong.

I'd absolutely make that trade.

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders
Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,713.50
Thank you guys, I just might do that as I own OBJ also and he is on bye next week.

Henry gets Tennessee next week.

ERTZ next 3 games @DALLAS, @ BUFFALO, Chicago....Yikes!
Sand$: 41,706.09
Lions placed T.J. Hockenson (ankle) on injured reserve.
The first-round rookie has been playing through the pain for weeks. Hockenson stormed out of the gates by catching 6-of-9 targets for 131 yards and a touchdown in his Week 1 NFL Debut, but he struggled to see consistent targets afterwards and surpassed 50 yards in just one other game all season. The Lions will move forward with Jesse James and Logan Thomas as their top-two TEs.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,582.38
Well, that didn’t go as planned.
Still pretty stoked about his dyno value moving forward.
No more hurdling, ok?
Megalodon
Sand$: 20,910.86
He will be someone I'll keep an eye out for redrafts next year depending on his ADP. Assuming he's a late round pick, he should be good value.