Looking ahead to the 2020 Draft

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 26,202.78
Dolphins in the running for Tua still.
Sand$: 41,706.09
yep, Jets going OL unless there is some dope franchise WR they can't say no too.

These team needs to trade down in the worst way though.
Sand$: 114,858.22
endzoneview wrote:yep, Jets going OL unless there is some dope franchise WR they can't say no too.

These team needs to trade down in the worst way though.

In most cases I think it's way too early to start putting players to teams...but unless you're blown away with a trade down anything other than a tackle with your #1 would be a massive mistake.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 25,479.50
Markulous wrote:Top 10 Picks as of today:

1. Bengals
2. Giants
3. Redskins
4. Dolphins
5. Falcons
6. Lions
7. Cardinals
8. Jaguars
9. Jets
10. Chargers

Guessing Burrow and Young are probably the top two picks. Andrew Thomas to Washington makes sense with them losing Williams. Miami could go a few different ways. Maybe Okudah considering they lost Minkah? Derrick Brown to Atlanta would be pretty huge for them. Kenneth Murray to Detroit would help them a ton. Jags could just take Jeudy. Jets could take Jackson or Wirfs to help their line. Chargers may take one of Tua/Herbert?

I don’t think the Chargers are stupid enough to take Herbert.

He shouldn’t even be a 1st round pick. I’ve watched every second of every game he has played at Oregon and there’s no way in hell you hand the keys of your franchise to that kid.

Go look at his play last week against the same OSU team that allowed Wazzu to score fifty something. Embarrassing.

2019 Sharks with Big Sticks Champion
2019 Stealing Home Keeper League Champion
Megalodon
Sand$: 20,910.86
SJSwarm wrote:

1. Bengals
2. Giants
3. Redskins
4. Dolphins
5. Falcons
6. Lions
7. Cardinals
8. Jaguars
9. Jets
10. Chargers

Guessing Burrow and Young are probably the top two picks. Andrew Thomas to Washington makes sense with them losing Williams. Miami could go a few different ways. Maybe Okudah considering they lost Minkah? Derrick Brown to Atlanta would be pretty huge for them. Kenneth Murray to Detroit would help them a ton. Jags could just take Jeudy. Jets could take Jackson or Wirfs to help their line. Chargers may take one of Tua/Herbert?

I don’t think the Chargers are stupid enough to take Herbert.

He shouldn’t even be a 1st round pick. I’ve watched every second of every game he has played at Oregon and there’s no way in hell you hand the keys of your franchise to that kid.

Go look at his play last week against the same OSU team that allowed Wazzu to score fifty something. Embarrassing.

I'm just not giving them much credit really. I know playing NFL games and drafting are two different things, but they always seem to find a way to stay average/mediocre
Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,582.38
Yeah, I agree that Herbert isn’t all that. Though, he’ll go in the top 10 just on metrics. Good kid, needs that something special.

I’ve seen enough Duck ball in the past 3 years to make that assumption as well

I hope he doesn’t get drafted by Cincy
The Bengals should definitely draft Herbert
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 79,396.52

1. Bengals
2. Giants
3. Redskins
4. Dolphins
5. Falcons
6. Lions
7. Cardinals
8. Jaguars
9. Jets
10. Chargers

Does that make sense to trade a safety so just one year later to take one again in the first?
rugger48 wrote:

1. Bengals
2. Giants
3. Redskins
4. Dolphins
5. Falcons
6. Lions
7. Cardinals
8. Jaguars
9. Jets
10. Chargers

Does that make sense to trade a safety so just one year later to take one again in the first?

Gentleman did it with defensive tackle and he's a genius.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 13,929.24
I could see Burrow/Tua/Herbert going to CIN, WSH, MIA, ATL, JAX, LAC

Washington obviously depends on how Haskins finishes out the season but this could be another year with 3 QBs in the top 10 and a couple more creeping up late into the 1st.

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Supreme Megalodon
Maybe I’m wrong, but tua is not going to be able to workout at all and will most likely be sitting all of 2020. Add in his ankle was held together by wire, I’m not sure he will go top 10. I can see a team taking a chance with a late first.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,590.18
rugger48 wrote:Maybe I’m wrong, but tua is not going to be able to workout at all and will most likely be sitting all of 2020. Add in his ankle was held together by wire, I’m not sure he will go top 10. I can see a team taking a chance with a late first.

I hope you're wrong, but I think you're right.

The Tua situation makes me so sad, he was one of the guys I really enjoyed rooting for.
If he won't go early round 1 then he won't declare.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 13,929.24
rugger48 wrote:Maybe I’m wrong, but tua is not going to be able to workout at all and will most likely be sitting all of 2020. Add in his ankle was held together by wire, I’m not sure he will go top 10. I can see a team taking a chance with a late first.

Early reports say he should be able to throw by spring, and at least Kiper believes he'll only fall a couple of spots after the injury.

Given how the NFL has valued talented injured players (Simmons still going in the middle of the 1st round, and Marquise being the first receiver taken) I think that's likely correct given how much more valuable the QB position is.

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Supreme Megalodon
OarChambo wrote:If he won't go early round 1 then he won't declare.

I think he might, between insurance policy and actually being in the nfl I think it’s tge right move.