Week 14 waivers

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 25,479.50
Ian Thomas perhaps

2019 Sharks with Big Sticks Champion
2019 Stealing Home Keeper League Champion
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 25,479.50
I think the Vance vs Cards is a good streamer TE call, but look out for Jonnu Smith this week too, Raiders can’t cover the TE. Or anyone else. But my pain could be your fantasy streamer.

2019 Sharks with Big Sticks Champion
2019 Stealing Home Keeper League Champion
Great White Shark
Sand$: 13,929.24
TheWizard wrote:He was because I’m an idiot!!!! I had him two weeks ago and was gonna pick him back up but the tank told me not too.

Were you the guy who asked Penny or Mattison?

Even after Mattisons best case scenario showed up I still prefer Penny

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 514.00
Yeah I think that was me.

Q Jackson, Mayfield
R Kamara, Guice, Sanders, Penny, Lat. Murray
W Julio, Godwin, Parker, Hollywood, DeeBo
T Kittle
K Gay
D Ravens
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 297.16
I am going to try to get some Fitzmagic and pick up a lucky Penny. Both are available in my league but I chickened out last week.

Aint no 300 pounders tryin to break no baseball players legs - Edge
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 1,852.40
kckid wrote:I am going to try to get some Fitzmagic and pick up a lucky Penny. Both are available in my league but I chickened out last week.

Fitzpatrick is tempting as hell. But in the past, he seems to put up a big game, then another big game, and maybe another, but then he'll eventually have a game where he throws 5 interceptions and no touchdowns. He's like a ticking time-bomb.

I should probably pick him up as a backup for the playoffs, but I'll be crossing my fingers if I ever have to start him.

QB: Wilson, Fitzpatrick  RB: Cook, Henry, Howard, Penny, Mattison  WR: Lockett, Edelman, J.Brown, Washington
TE: Hollister, Njoku  IDP: Leonard  K: Maher  DST: NE, BAL        12-team,redraft+1kp,non-ppr,start10:QB,1-3RB,2-4WR,1-3TE,1DP,K,DST
Sand$: 41,706.09
against the Jets with a very questionable Jamal Adams, even Fitzpatrick can't screw this up.
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 408.52
endzoneview wrote:against the Jets with a very questionable Jamal Adams, even Fitzpatrick can't screw this up.

I'm looking at picking up Fitz as well, if nothing more than to block someone else from using him. Should I start him over Winston?
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 1,934.74
I’m considering using him (if I can claim him) over Josh Allen.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 18,088.30
endzoneview wrote:against the Jets with a very questionable Jamal Adams, even Fitzpatrick can't screw this up.

*checks notes*

#DoubleRevengeGame

Will Adam Gase stick it to the Miami Dolphins or will Ryan Fitzpatrick stick it to the Jets. Watch this Sunday on CBS*!

*in two markets
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,161.70
put him in, so then its like washing a car.. you know it will rain when you do that.

put him in, and you know he will bomb
Chum
Sand$: 102.94
Jordan Wilkins in Indy, may be a steal, he is off the radar surprisingly so

Mack's return is a threat but broken hand could be a while still, wilkins is the #1 today if you ask me, nobody giving that much attention
Great White Shark
Sand$: 759.52
wmharley wrote:
put him in, so then its like washing a car.. you know it will rain when you do that.

put him in, and you know he will bomb

It's exactly what I thought and what happened when I put in Darnold against the winless Bengals. Three straight games of dominating weak teams, and then when I put him in....not.
Blue Shark
Sand$: 860.04
No Darwin Thompson love? I know there was a lot of preseason hype in the guy and now I see every site have him as top pickup
Great White Shark
Sand$: 18,088.30
Darwin Thompson is the obvious #1 after Mattinson and Guice. Problem is he's probably a bye week injury filler since KC is RBBC hell.

Patrick Laird?

Probably more valuable in PPR leagues.

Ballage just placed on IR. Laird was the passing down back. Possibly slot into a workhorse role?

He's a bit undersized.