Week 13 - MNF - Vikings vs Seahawks

Sand$: 23,627.38
Seattle is the luckiest team in the NFL.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,169.68
Yup. Bar none.
Sand$: 41,706.09
Alright, this is why you paid Cousins. Let’s see what he does.
Megalodon
Sand$: 133,789.91
I think he had Mattison open there.

Sand$: 41,706.09
endzoneview wrote:Alright, this is why you paid Cousins. Let’s see what he does.

Sand$: 23,627.38
"Every coach says win your division. And right now they're not doing that"

f**k you booger you fat piece of s**t
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,169.68
Lundy Love wrote:"Every coach says win your division. And right now they're not doing that"

f**k you booger you fat piece of s**t

:lol:
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 514.00
I couldn’t watch the game. Did cook make an appearance on the sidelines in pads or street clothes or neither? The guy didn’t hand cuff and the douche below me who’s gonna barley sneek in the playoffs is gonna get him and probably win the whole damn thing now. Ah

Q Jackson, Mayfield
R Kamara, Guice, Sanders, Penny, Lat. Murray
W Julio, Godwin, Parker, Hollywood, DeeBo
T Kittle
K Gay
D Ravens
Great White Shark
Sand$: 759.52
TheWizard wrote:I couldn’t watch the game. Did cook make an appearance on the sidelines in pads or street clothes or neither? The guy didn’t hand cuff and the douche below me who’s gonna barley sneek in the playoffs is gonna get him and probably win the whole damn thing now. Ah

In uniform, but without helmet on the sidelines.
Leopard Shark
Thanks. Here’s hoping it isn’t bad. I don’t have cook, but the guy who will pick up mattison has had a horrible year, talks way too much and because he sits low on the waivers will get him because everyone below him quit already. He’s gonna get extremely lucky and brag that he’s the best when he’s not. I really hate that my back to back great seasons are gonna get screwed by a move like this.

Q Jackson, Mayfield
T Kittle
K Gay
D Ravens
Great White Shark
Sand$: 8,287.09
TheWizard wrote:Thanks. Here’s hoping it isn’t bad. I don’t have cook, but the guy who will pick up mattison has had a horrible year, talks way too much and because he sits low on the waivers will get him because everyone below him quit already. He’s gonna get extremely lucky and brag that he’s the best when he’s not. I really hate that my back to back great seasons are gonna get screwed by a move like this.

What was stopping you in previous weeks from picking up mattison? I don't think you can blame this other player for your own lack of planning.
Leopard Shark
Nothing. I actually had him three weeks ago when kittle got hurt. Needed another TE. I was going to pick him back up this week, but wasn’t gonna drop penny on the advice of the tank and needed Debo in my lineup this week. He was who I was gonna drop to get him. I’m sitting at 11 in the wire, the guy with the mouth 6th. He’ll luckily get in the playoffs after winning this week, and win the whole thing. Wouldn’t be as disappointing, however he’s 500 points less than the leader, he’s getting all the good players at the opportune time because the teams below him have kind of said screw it. He shouldn’t be in the position he’s in. Oh well that’s why we play the games and I’ll just have to beat him.

Q Jackson, Mayfield
T Kittle
K Gay
D Ravens