Great White Shark
Sand$: 23,369.58
SnakeStabler wrote:KC is imploding.

They might end up losing this game after leading by 16 at the half. Andy is not good when big games are on the line.

Suck it.
Megalodon
Sand$: 35,627.60
theoutlawdekepatton wrote:

no, this time was different cause it caused the better team to lose.

(I kid of course).

Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,756.56
So where are we on this guys, Brady could have made a better throw to Edelman on that crucial play ?
Megalodon
Sand$: 35,627.60
SUPERIMIAINI wrote:So where are we on this guys, Brady could have made a better throw to Edelman on that crucial play ?

yup. the throw he did make didn't have a chance. if he had thrown it lower only Edleman would have a play. would he make it? who knows, but the defensive player wouldn't have had the chance to deflect it.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,981.70
Was it my imagination, or did Brady not have any velocity on a lot of his throws. I mean, he doesn't always drill it in there, but it seemed more of them were sort of floating (still getting to the right place).
Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,756.56
My friends and I have been discussing it all day, Miami, NY & NE fans go figure...LOL But I would agree the ball should have been lower if not more towards the Pylon where Edelman and only him can make a play.

To answer Mobsters....The word throwing a duck comes to mind! lol

Part of NE's playbook seems to be go for a play where a pass interference could be called and they didn't get the call for once.