Week 14 waivers

Sand$: 115,558.52
nosman21 wrote:If Anthony Miller is out there — Pick him up. He flashed on the TD run and feel his ceiling is growing with Trubisky resurgence. I grabbed him before kickoff but will be putting in a claim in other league. I like what I’ve seen and schedule is favorable next 2 weeks.

I suspect his summer injury was more significant than anyone in that org wanted us to believe. He may be a tremendous buy next August.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,245.02
Agreed. This is the player they moved up to draft.

QB: Wentz/Allen RB: Zeke, Cook, Sony, Pllrd, Mattsn, Shady
WR: KAllen, Woods, Sutt, Miller; TE: Cook
K: Butt DEF: KC/MIN
--
QB: Russ RB: Cook, Carsn, Sgtry, Snell, Hunt
WR: Julio, Godwin, J.Brown, AJ, TE: Hig
K: Fairbarn DEF: SF/PHI
Megalodon
Sand$: 21,309.86
Miller and ARob are like just a step below Evans and Godwin. That Bears offense could really be something special if they had a good QB. Trubisky is on a heater right now, which is great for them. Reminds me of the 2017 Jaguars when Bortles was playing well. Hopefully he'll keep playing well for them to push through postseason, but either way they need to address that QB position this offseason.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,001.84
Markulous wrote:Miller and ARob are like just a step below Evans and Godwin. That Bears offense could really be something special if they had a good QB. Trubisky is on a heater right now, which is great for them. Reminds me of the 2017 Jaguars when Bortles was playing well. Hopefully he'll keep playing well for them to push through postseason, but either way they need to address that QB position this offseason.

BEARS front office are stubborn,mitch's performance if he keeps on this heater to end the yr might convince em to sign to bigger money
Megalodon
Sand$: 21,309.86
mstrbass2000 wrote:
Markulous wrote:Miller and ARob are like just a step below Evans and Godwin. That Bears offense could really be something special if they had a good QB. Trubisky is on a heater right now, which is great for them. Reminds me of the 2017 Jaguars when Bortles was playing well. Hopefully he'll keep playing well for them to push through postseason, but either way they need to address that QB position this offseason.

BEARS front office are stubborn,mitch's performance if he keeps on this heater to end the yr might convince em to sign to bigger money

They're too emotionally attached to him. They're going to be stuck with the "bad" Mitch by next year at some point and realize they should have taken steps to move on from him. I wanted Jags to take Lamar Jackson so bad, but because Bortles had a hot run, they decided to forget years of mediocrity and keep rolling with him. It'll be a big mistake and cost them several wins IMO.
Sand$: 115,558.52
mstrbass2000 wrote:

They won't do that, but given their cap/pick situation they may convince themselves to give him one more year sans competition.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,923.40
OarChambo wrote:They won't do that, but given their cap/pick situation they may convince themselves to give him one more year sans competition.

Most likely scenario

Tiger Shark
Sand$: 559.72
They are not just a step below they are about 5-6 notches below that pair. Evans is far superior to Robinson and Godwin is better then miller. miller is in his second year, loved him coming out as a rookie last and a player I had my eye on in fantasy they last two years. Him and Josh Allen QB of Buffalo and the two you are gonna definitely wanna get next year.

Q Jackson,
R Kamara, Sanders, Lat. Murray, M. Boone, Pollard, Scott
W Julio, Godwin, Parker, Hollywood, Miller, Perriman
T Kittle
K N/A
D Ravens
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 32,033.58
TheWizard wrote:They are not just a step below they are about 5-6 notches below that pair. Evans is far superior to Robinson and Godwin is better then miller. miller is in his second year, loved him coming out as a rookie last and a player I had my eye on in fantasy they last two years. Him and Josh Allen QB of Buffalo and the two you are gonna definitely wanna get next year.

Nah. Evans isn't far superior to Robinson. Robinson's a stud. He's just been saddled with bad QB play.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,478.24
ross3650 wrote:
OarChambo wrote:They won't do that, but given their cap/pick situation they may convince themselves to give him one more year sans competition.

Most likely scenario

Agree. They don’t really have a choice, so might as well try to make the most of it.
Whale Shark
Sand$: 23,276.29
What's the sharks opinions on Dez.

Been hearing some Patriots chatter as of lately.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,245.02
phixxation wrote:What's the sharks opinions on Dez.

What’s Dez spelled backwards?

Zed.

Zeds dead baby. Zeds dead

QB: Wentz/Allen RB: Zeke, Cook, Sony, Pllrd, Mattsn, Shady
WR: KAllen, Woods, Sutt, Miller; TE: Cook
K: Butt DEF: KC/MIN
--
QB: Russ RB: Cook, Carsn, Sgtry, Snell, Hunt
WR: Julio, Godwin, J.Brown, AJ, TE: Hig
K: Fairbarn DEF: SF/PHI
Whale Shark
Sand$: 23,276.29
nosman21 wrote:
phixxation wrote:What's the sharks opinions on Dez.

What’s Dez spelled backwards?

Zed.

Zeds dead baby. Zeds dead

I once knew a guy named Zed Pinkerton... I believe he lurks here.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 32,033.58
Dez is 31 and hasn't played in 15 years.
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 1,865.82
garsh wrote:Fitzpatrick is tempting as hell. But in the past, he seems to put up a big game, then another big game, and maybe another, but then he'll eventually have a game where he throws 5 interceptions and no touchdowns. He's like a ticking time-bomb

He wasn't quite that bad. The yardage was ok, but 0 TD and 1 INT doesn't help a team.

He still performed better than my starter Wilson this week though. Doh! #-o

QB: Wilson  RB: Cook, Henry, Howard, Peterson, Mostert, Mattison, Penny  WR: Lockett, Edelman, J.Brown
TE: Higbee, Njoku  IDP: Leonard  K: Maher  DST: NE, BAL        12-team,redraft+1kp,non-ppr,start10:QB,1-3RB,2-4WR,1-3TE,1DP,K,DST