Week 15 waivers

Megalodon
Sand$: 21,571.40
Higbee and Slayton and Tannehill are all guys I'm hoping I can snag. I think I should get at least one for sure.
Tiger Shark
Sand$: 1,035.94
scootm44 wrote:Breshad Perriman might be the guy to have in Evan's absence. God help you if that's who you're relying on in the playoffs though.

Now that Mike Evans is pretty much ruled out for the year... what's the Tanks thoughts on which TB receiver will step up?
Perriman, or Justin Watson pending the health of Scotty Miller?
The Bucs have 2 cupcake matchups coming with DET and HOU on deck.

THE PURPLE PEOPLE EATERS ARE HUNGRY!
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 2,027.40
It feels like a stay away situation, to be honest. There's the TEs as well who could bump up with productivity. High probability of being burned by your pick.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 9,709.49
BG3eb wrote:It feels like a stay away situation, to be honest. There's the TEs as well who could bump up with productivity. High probability of being burned by your pick.

Yeah. My hunch is you've got better options on other teams.
Megalodon
Sand$: 10,116.96
QB: Fitzmagic, Brissett, Lock
RB: Laird, Washington
WR: all IND (Pascal 1st) and TB (Watson 1st) WRs, Ant Miller
TE: Higbee, Fant
HammerHead Shark
The Raiders signed a RB today. That would indicate that Washington needs to move higher up on your list/rankings. I imagine they're being overly cautious now with Jacobs, which I can't blame them for. Jaguars are easily in give-up mode so there should be opportunities there for him.
Megalodon
Sand$: 21,571.40
BG3eb wrote:The Raiders signed a RB today. That would indicate that Washington needs to move higher up on your list/rankings. I imagine they're being overly cautious now with Jacobs, which I can't blame them for. Jaguars are easily in give-up mode so there should be opportunities there for him.

Yeah, as a Jags fan, I agree Washington is a great play this week.
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 1,865.82
Guice has been placed on IR.
If Peterson is available in your league, snatch him up. He's going to get volume.

He appears to be rostered in less than 50% of leagues in ESPN.

QB: Wilson  RB: Cook, Henry, Howard, Peterson, Mostert, Mattison, Penny  WR: Lockett, Edelman, J.Brown
TE: Higbee, Njoku  IDP: Leonard  K: Maher  DST: NE, BAL        12-team,redraft+1kp,non-ppr,start10:QB,1-3RB,2-4WR,1-3TE,1DP,K,DST
Great White Shark
Sand$: 14,530.37
Scored the combo of Tannehill/AJBrown off waivers in my KDEF league, which I think is a great all-or-nothing playoff option.
Great White Shark
Got slayton and Washington, but my opponent got brown and mostert.
Megalodon
Madden Curse wrote:Scored the combo of Tannehill/AJBrown off waivers in my KDEF league, which I think is a great all-or-nothing playoff option.

I got AJB, but Tannehill is still out there. Debating whether to grab him and start him over Kyler...
HammerHead Shark
garsh wrote:Guice has been placed on IR.
If Peterson is available in your league, snatch him up. He's going to get volume.

I'm not sure if I like him more than Mostert. D. Washington in Oakland is more of a tougher sell than Peterson, but I think I'd want him more than Peterson.
Sand$: 18,979.32
To all the bastages that sniped Deandre Washington.

Go to heck
Great White Shark
Lundy Love wrote:To all the bastages that sniped Deandre Washington.

Go to heck

Hopefully it was the right move for me vs Mostert. Neither will start, was just playing keepaway from my opponent.
Megalodon
BG3eb wrote:
garsh wrote:Guice has been placed on IR.

I'm not sure if I like him more than Mostert. D. Washington in Oakland is more of a tougher sell than Peterson, but I think I'd want him more than Peterson.

agree. I've got 'em ranked Mostert, D.Wash, AP for week 15. If Jacobs sits, i could easily see justifying D.Wash over Mostert