Patriots caught cheating again?

Post Reply  
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 16260
Joined: Wed Sep 6, 2006
Sand$: 35,665.34
Weren’t they not even Patriot employees? I heard that on the radio this morning
_______________________________________

Image
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 22266
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006
Sand$: 45,361.24
prplhz14 wrote:Weren’t they not even Patriot employees? I heard that on the radio this morning

Well there is no debate that they were at the very least working FOR the Patriots. If they were contractors or not I can't say. They were shooting film for them.
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 22266
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006
Sand$: 45,361.24
SnakeStabler wrote:
und2006 wrote:Of all the Patriots scandals, this one is the dumbest.

They turned over the video to the league, if it's anything other than what they said, they will be fined.

I don't think it is though. They wouldn't bother with such tactics vs the Bengals.

You wouldn't think so, but after deflategate I wouldn't put it past them. :lol:

That was a playoff game, this is a regular season game against the worst team in the league.

I hate to side the the Pats, I really do... but there's nothing here.
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 16260
Joined: Wed Sep 6, 2006
Sand$: 35,665.34
und2006 wrote:
prplhz14 wrote:Weren’t they not even Patriot employees? I heard that on the radio this morning

Well there is no debate that they were at the very least working FOR the Patriots. If they were contractors or not I can't say. They were shooting film for them.


Shooting film for marketing purposes if what I heard on the radio is true (I’ve paid little attention so I have no idea) and not part of football operations at all.
Again, all what I’ve heard on the radio. No idea of its accuracy.
_______________________________________

Image
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 1529
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009
Sand$: 2,322.76
Probably much to do about nothing.

Bad timing that they filmed the Bengals and not any of the other 30 Teams in the NFL for their documentary.

You would think that the Pats would double and triple check before they film anybody's sideline
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 51100
Joined: Sun Aug 2, 2009
Sand$: 43,778.31
I think it has less to do with the opponent they were caught on and more to do with what else have the Patriots done this season in regards to other opponents that haven’t been caught...... yet

Those saying “it’s just the Bengals” are giving the Pats a benefit of doubt they don’t deserve

I’m not saying they are guilty of anything this time, I’m just saying they aren’t innocent
Megalodon
Posts: 15858
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2004
Sand$: 10,116.96
So this is what Belichick meant when he said "we're on to Cincy"
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 39683
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2006
Sand$: 129,182.96
endzoneview wrote:I think it has less to do with the opponent they were caught on and more to do with what else have the Patriots done this season in regards to other opponents that haven’t been caught...... yet

Those saying “it’s just the Bengals” are giving the Pats a benefit of doubt they don’t deserve

I’m not saying they are guilty of anything this time, I’m just saying they aren’t innocent

Totally agree.
_______________________________________

2016-17 Hardwood Sharks Champion
2016 LOT Roman League Champ
2016 In Your Face $ League Champion
2015 $harktooth League Champion
2015 In Your Face $ League Champion
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 7158
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010
Sand$: 26,613.80
SnakeStabler wrote:
endzoneview wrote:I think it has less to do with the opponent they were caught on and more to do with what else have the Patriots done this season in regards to other opponents that haven’t been caught...... yet

Those saying “it’s just the Bengals” are giving the Pats a benefit of doubt they don’t deserve

I’m not saying they are guilty of anything this time, I’m just saying they aren’t innocent

Totally agree.

Yep.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 7158
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010
Sand$: 26,613.80
Renegade wrote:So this is what Belichick meant when he said "we're on to Cincy"

He said “We are onto Cincinnati.”
Because they taped them.
Last edited by hawkdogger on Wed 12.11.2019, 14:28, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 16260
Joined: Wed Sep 6, 2006
Sand$: 35,665.34
You guys are all so cute.
_______________________________________

Image
Megalodon
Posts: 24430
Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2004
Sand$: 61,821.40
2 1st round draft picks. $1.5 mil fine for Kraft. $1 mil fine for Belicheat and his head on a platter oughtta suffice
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 21456
Joined: Tue May 29, 2012
Sand$: 52,520.56
bigredmachineffl wrote:2 1st round draft picks. $1.5 mil fine for Kraft. $1 mil fine for Belicheat and his head on a platter oughtta suffice
That sounds about right. However, the NFL should probably force Brady and Bill to retire as part of the punishment as well.
User avatar
HammerHead Shark
Posts: 825
Joined: Mon Sep 1, 2008
Sand$: 1,865.82
Jcb890 wrote:That sounds about right. However, the NFL should probably force Brady and Bill to retire as part of the punishment as well.

Forcing Brady to retire would probably help the Patriots at this point.
_______________________________________

QB: Wilson  RB: Cook, Henry, Howard, Peterson, Mostert, Mattison, Penny  WR: Lockett, Edelman, J.Brown
TE: Higbee, Njoku  IDP: Leonard  K: Maher  DST: NE, BAL        12-team,redraft+1kp,non-ppr,start10:QB,1-3RB,2-4WR,1-3TE,1DP,K,DST
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 51100
Joined: Sun Aug 2, 2009
Sand$: 43,778.31