Patriots caught cheating again?

Megalodon
Sand$: 35,665.34
Weren’t they not even Patriot employees? I heard that on the radio this morning

Megalodon
Sand$: 45,361.24
prplhz14 wrote:Weren’t they not even Patriot employees? I heard that on the radio this morning

Well there is no debate that they were at the very least working FOR the Patriots. If they were contractors or not I can't say. They were shooting film for them.
Megalodon
Sand$: 45,361.24
SnakeStabler wrote:
und2006 wrote:Of all the Patriots scandals, this one is the dumbest.

They turned over the video to the league, if it's anything other than what they said, they will be fined.

I don't think it is though. They wouldn't bother with such tactics vs the Bengals.

You wouldn't think so, but after deflategate I wouldn't put it past them. :lol:

That was a playoff game, this is a regular season game against the worst team in the league.

I hate to side the the Pats, I really do... but there's nothing here.
Megalodon
und2006 wrote:
prplhz14 wrote:Weren’t they not even Patriot employees? I heard that on the radio this morning

Well there is no debate that they were at the very least working FOR the Patriots. If they were contractors or not I can't say. They were shooting film for them.

Shooting film for marketing purposes if what I heard on the radio is true (I’ve paid little attention so I have no idea) and not part of football operations at all.
Again, all what I’ve heard on the radio. No idea of its accuracy.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,322.76
Probably much to do about nothing.

Bad timing that they filmed the Bengals and not any of the other 30 Teams in the NFL for their documentary.

You would think that the Pats would double and triple check before they film anybody's sideline
Sand$: 43,778.31
I think it has less to do with the opponent they were caught on and more to do with what else have the Patriots done this season in regards to other opponents that haven’t been caught...... yet

Those saying “it’s just the Bengals” are giving the Pats a benefit of doubt they don’t deserve

I’m not saying they are guilty of anything this time, I’m just saying they aren’t innocent
Megalodon
Sand$: 10,116.96
So this is what Belichick meant when he said "we're on to Cincy"
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 129,182.96
endzoneview wrote:I think it has less to do with the opponent they were caught on and more to do with what else have the Patriots done this season in regards to other opponents that haven’t been caught...... yet

Those saying “it’s just the Bengals” are giving the Pats a benefit of doubt they don’t deserve

I’m not saying they are guilty of anything this time, I’m just saying they aren’t innocent

Totally agree.

2016-17 Hardwood Sharks Champion
2016 LOT Roman League Champ
2016 In Your Face $ League Champion
2015 $harktooth League Champion
2015 In Your Face $ League Champion
Great White Shark
Sand$: 26,613.80
SnakeStabler wrote:
endzoneview wrote:I think it has less to do with the opponent they were caught on and more to do with what else have the Patriots done this season in regards to other opponents that haven’t been caught...... yet

Totally agree.

Yep.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 26,613.80
Renegade wrote:So this is what Belichick meant when he said "we're on to Cincy"

He said “We are onto Cincinnati.”
Because they taped them.
Last edited by hawkdogger on Wed 12.11.2019, 14:28, edited 1 time in total.
Megalodon
You guys are all so cute.

Megalodon
Sand$: 61,821.40
2 1st round draft picks. $1.5 mil fine for Kraft. $1 mil fine for Belicheat and his head on a platter oughtta suffice
Megalodon
Sand$: 52,520.56
bigredmachineffl wrote:2 1st round draft picks. $1.5 mil fine for Kraft. $1 mil fine for Belicheat and his head on a platter oughtta suffice
That sounds about right. However, the NFL should probably force Brady and Bill to retire as part of the punishment as well.
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 1,865.82
Jcb890 wrote:That sounds about right. However, the NFL should probably force Brady and Bill to retire as part of the punishment as well.

Forcing Brady to retire would probably help the Patriots at this point.

QB: Wilson  RB: Cook, Henry, Howard, Peterson, Mostert, Mattison, Penny  WR: Lockett, Edelman, J.Brown
TE: Higbee, Njoku  IDP: Leonard  K: Maher  DST: NE, BAL        12-team,redraft+1kp,non-ppr,start10:QB,1-3RB,2-4WR,1-3TE,1DP,K,DST
Sand$: 43,778.31