Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 29210
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008
Sand$: 79,667.10
Markulous wrote:Hopefully the surgery goes well. Assuming he can recover and play football, I'm curious where his draft stock will be. If it's a 6 month recovery, maybe he falls a bit


A bit?

I was actually thinking he might stay in college another year now.
Megalodon
Posts: 19622
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009
Sand$: 21,309.86
rugger48 wrote:
Markulous wrote:Hopefully the surgery goes well. Assuming he can recover and play football, I'm curious where his draft stock will be. If it's a 6 month recovery, maybe he falls a bit


A bit?

I was actually thinking he might stay in college another year now.

If scouts had him as the first overall pick and he's set for a full recovery then I doubt he falls super far
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 29210
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008
Sand$: 79,667.10
Markulous wrote:
rugger48 wrote:
Markulous wrote:Hopefully the surgery goes well. Assuming he can recover and play football, I'm curious where his draft stock will be. If it's a 6 month recovery, maybe he falls a bit


A bit?

I was actually thinking he might stay in college another year now.

If scouts had him as the first overall pick and he's set for a full recovery then I doubt he falls super far



He’s set for a full recovery? I mean how many of these have we seen? Didnt that te for Baltimore have recurring dislocations? Eventually had to retire. I’m not saying he won’t, but 5 months from now are you taking him top 10 with him not working out and such?
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 29210
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008
Sand$: 79,667.10
I’m not even sure of the extent of this injury.
Megalodon
Posts: 19622
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009
Sand$: 21,309.86
rugger48 wrote:I’m not even sure of the extent of this injury.

Well none if us do. I was just speaking hypothetically. We will know where he's at by the draft
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 60976
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009
Sand$: 32,033.58
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 60976
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009
Sand$: 32,033.58
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 50414
Joined: Sun Aug 2, 2009
Sand$: 42,368.03
kind of too bad they wasted three games on Rosen though.

Could have won at least two of those games with Fitzpatrick. Maybe all three. Looking back, seems like they bailed on him a little too quick after facing two tough defenses.

Sorry, this is all I have to rain on your parade and it's more like a very slight drizzle with the sun still shining that produces a freaking rainbow.
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 60976
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009
Sand$: 32,033.58
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 60976
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009
Sand$: 32,033.58
endzoneview wrote:kind of too bad they wasted three games on Rosen though.

Could have won at least two of those games with Fitzpatrick. Maybe all three. Looking back, seems like they bailed on him a little too quick after facing two tough defenses.

Sorry, this is all I have to rain on your parade and it's more like a very slight drizzle with the sun still shining that produces a freaking rainbow.

:lol:
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 2615
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2014
Sand$: 3,182.94
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 60976
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009
Sand$: 32,033.58
I would be thrilled if they signed Ngakoue.
Megalodon
Posts: 19622
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009
Sand$: 21,309.86
Elmagister wrote:I would be thrilled if they signed Ngakoue.

I'm hoping our new FO locks him up. Him and Josh Allen should be our cornerstones as we go through a rebuild
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 60976
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009
Sand$: 32,033.58
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 50414
Joined: Sun Aug 2, 2009
Sand$: 42,368.03