Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,756.56
Tacks652 wrote:Anybody actually starting OBJ vs. ARI? Great matchup, but he had a decent matchup last week against the Bengals and managed 39 yards.

Thinking of sitting him down for Deebo Samuel vs. ATL, but am torn.

I might sit him for Hollywood Brown vs those 2 Jets cb's...My other 2 WR's are Tyreek & Emmanuel Sanders :-k

Jet's cb's vs AZ Good problem to have I suppose.
Tiger Shark
Sand$: 713.92
Tacks652 wrote:Anybody actually starting OBJ vs. ARI? Great matchup, but he had a decent matchup last week against the Bengals and managed 39 yards.

I've debated sitting him last two weeks! But I am with you, he had a great matchup last week and did nothing. I need 2 from OBJ, Deebo, Pascal and Kirk and of the 4, OBJ has done the least of late!!! I currently have Pascal and Deebo in there.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,981.70

I'm pretty sure I'm going to sit him for Deebo. OBJ hasn't done anything, and Mayfield has been playing decently lately. So I don't know what part of my brain would think that OBJ is going to do something this week even with a great matchup.
Chum
Sand$: 168.22
I keep flipping between starting OBJ (whom I acquired in a trade after week 2 along with Kenyan Drake for Chris Carson. Still kicking myself) or Cooper Kupp. Thankfully it looks like Devante Parker will start, otherwise I would be starting both Beckham and Kupp. Also have Tyler Boyd on the bench and just picked up Chris Conley as an upside play. Any suggestions?
Sand$: 42,368.03
I’d go Kupp out of those options
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 2,025.98
I'm sitting him for Fuller simply due to potential to explode because I'm way behind. Haven't seen an explosive Beckham game yet this season and have with Fuller.

New Orleans police issue simple battery warrant for Odell Beckham Jr. after slapping officer on the butt

Off-season is off to a fantastic start
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 128,664.00
Are you kidding me??

Some cops take their job too seriously. :roll:

2016-17 Hardwood Sharks Champion
2016 LOT Roman League Champ
2016 In Your Face $ League Champion
2015 $harktooth League Champion
2015 In Your Face $ League Champion
Tiger Shark
Sand$: 713.92
SnakeStabler wrote:Are you kidding me??

Some cops take their job too seriously. :roll:

Agree. But at the same time, some guys just can't get enough of the spotlight. Leave it to Odell to take the spotlight off arguably the best team ever in college football and shine it directly on himself with wads of cash and butt slaps.......
reminds me of the Michael Bennett assault at the Super Bowl
Great White Shark
Sand$: 21,431.06
Unlocked, which is a good thing.

Free OBJ!!

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.