Great White Shark
Sand$: 18,183.82
Wild. Wondering what it would be like to be a fly on the wall at the league office.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 199.56
If he gets signed by anyone, it will be about 3 hours later that the league office places him on the Exempt list.

But if a team thinks there is even a 1% chance of him being available during the playoffs it's better to have him on your roster and not on your opponents.
Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,758.86
Technically can he appeal and play while the appeal is in process ?? or can you NOT appeal the "Exempt List" ?
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 79,676.36
SUPERIMIAINI wrote:Technically can he appeal and play while the appeal is in process ?? or can you NOT appeal the "Exempt List" ?

I’m pretty sure if a players gets on that list, said player would have to clear whatever it is that gets you on that list. Problem is what’s gets you on the list usaully takes sometime to clear up.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 129,162.94
canadianraiderfan wrote:Saints would be scary good on offence if Brown signs (and actually plays)

That's for sure.

2016-17 Hardwood Sharks Champion
2016 LOT Roman League Champ
2016 In Your Face $ League Champion
2015 $harktooth League Champion
2015 In Your Face $ League Champion
Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,322.76
Looks like he showed up with his Camera Crew and Entourage for the Work Out.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,516.64
Striker1110 wrote:Looks like he showed up with his Camera Crew and Entourage for the Work Out.

Did he decide to work out at the high school down the road?
Megalodon
Sand$: 64,942.02
SUPERIMIAINI wrote:Technically can he appeal and play while the appeal is in process ?? or can you NOT appeal the "Exempt List" ?

I don't think it has been tested legally in the courts, but the NFL precedent is that you cannot play while on the Commissioner Exempt list. (Technically, you may be able to appeal to the NFL about being on the Exempt list itself, but you cannot play during your appeal).

It would be interesting to see what courts have to say, as the NFL is playing loose with the CBA and precedent, but it would be a very big deal to appeal the exempt list itself and even bigger deal for the Players Association to win.
Megalodon
Sand$: 64,942.02
I'm still wondering what would have happened if Brown had just paid the $2M to the first woman to sign a confidentiality agreement. I will always believe that he had done so and avoided it being made public, the other stories wouldn't have come out as they did and it wouldn't have snowballed.

This "What If?" scenario is much more interesting to consider if Antonio Brown was innocent and the woman was blackmailing him, but at this point I'm skeptical of his innocence.

That said, the reality may be in the best interest of the NFL because Antonio Brown solves one of the Patriots biggest weaknesses and they would have given up nothing to acquire him. Him being unable to play due to personal reasons actually helps the NFL by removing the undeserved windfall. I'm expecting BAL v. NO in the Super Bowl, at this point, but I don't mean to sell the other contenders (SF, SEA, KC, etc.) short.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,294.74

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
William G. McAdoo
Whale Shark
Sand$: 1,235.24
bag of d
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 32,175.42
Vision wrote:bag of d

Dimethyltryptamine?
Sand$: 43,689.79
Probably going to have to move this thread to general soon as we won't be talking about football any more in it
Great White Shark
Sand$: 26,608.12
He seems nice.
Sand$: 43,689.79
What the hell does that mean? Nice? He seems terrible. That's nice to you?!?! Listen, I'm going through some family stuff and for you to come in here and say what AB is doing is nice is straight up appalling. This place is going down hill, fast. Every thread use to be supportive and nurturing, where we would go and exchange pleasantries. But not any more. My hell. Thanks for nothing. Oh, let me guess, here come the trolls. Well newsflash, f them too. F all y'all. I'm out of there!!!

See you tomorrow.