Looking ahead to the 2020 Draft

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 32,379.26
Woof
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 33,622.10
Lots of speculation on RB Najee Harris. I’m told Najee has informed the coaching staff that he is returning for a senior season at #Alabama #RollTide

'Bama's RB situation in 2020 was crowded even with the expectation of him probably leaving.

There was frequent rumor on Friday, the number would not stay at seven even with a Najee return. Few expect former 5-Star, Trey Sanders to make a move, but Brian Robinson and Keilan Robinson might move solely for a greater opportunity of playing time elsewhere. The three incoming freshmen had to expect with a Najee exit, one of them would have a chance in the 2020 playing rotation. Maybe one still does, but not likely two.

It is possible to utilize four healthy backs and five, factoring for an injury. Making room for seven is not possible. Two or three will have to wait a later turn
Great White Shark
Sand$: 8,791.73
TheJayCutlers wrote:

Jamarcus Russell

Follow me on Tumblr http://jd666.tumblr.com
2019 LOT “The Resurrected One”
2015 LOT Norse League Champion
Sand$: 42,796.63
would be easier to list the correct decisions
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 25,577.14
jnadke wrote:Looks like Burrow, Tua, and Eason will probably be off the board in the Top 15 with the Bengals, Dolphins, Panthers (if they trade Cam), and Colts jockeying for position with possibly either the Raiders, Colts, or Patriots interested in Herbert. Possibly a trade up to the bottom of the 1st by a team like the Steelers.

I assume Herbert and Fromm will go 2nd round with maybe 1 of them creeping into the late 1st. Steelers / Patriots or whatever team above jockeying for them.

As much as I’ve harped on Herbert, he’s a great golden god compared to Eason and Fromm. Those two are hot trash. Eason is a jerk like Cutler but isn’t as good at football (think about that for a second) and Fromm is JAG.

2019 Sharks with Big Sticks Champion
2019 Stealing Home Keeper League Champion
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 25,577.14
Regarding Eason, growing up in the NW I have a ton of Husky alum as friends, and they would likely accept Satan himself on their team if it meant a title, and pretty much all of them were doing social media backflips when Eason declared for the draft. He’s not good. His teammates at two different schools hate him. But he has “tools”. And theoretical “upside”.

2019 Sharks with Big Sticks Champion
2019 Stealing Home Keeper League Champion
Great White Shark
Sand$: 14,023.44
SJSwarm wrote:Regarding Eason, growing up in the NW I have a ton of Husky alum as friends, and they would likely accept Satan himself on their team if it meant a title, and pretty much all of them were doing social media backflips when Eason declared for the draft. He’s not good. His teammates at two different schools hate him. But he has “tools”. And theoretical “upside”.

Right there with you on Eason.

Hell of an arm, but I wouldn't say he has arm talent. Inaccurate. Bad Leadership qualities. Not a smart player.

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 21,459.10
Browns drafted Justin Gilbert and Johnny Football in the 1st round.

Neither made a 3rd year in the league.

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 46,809.86
Joey Harrington
Charles Rogers
Big fat Mike
Andre Ware
Chuck Long

Are any of those really worse than the others?

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount Saint Jackass" - Sean Baligian
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 33,622.10
He'd have been my vote too.

If Bleacher Report says so.... : )

The Detroit Lions have had a ton of tough picks through the years in the NFL Draft, so naming the hardest one can be a tough exercise. But the folks at Bleacher Report have set out to do just that, and have identified quarterback Andre Ware as the answer to that question. In spite of winning a Heisman Trophy, Ware's career in the NFL was miserable, and as a result, he was the pick for the site for the worst Lions pick of all time.

In a piece talking about every team's bust, Ware was singled out by Brad Gagnon, and the reasons for him to be considered such a bust are numerous. Here's what he said:

"Quarterback Joey Harrington was an abysmal No. 3 overall pick for the Detroit Lions, but at least the Oregon product was a starting quarterback for basically four seasons in Detroit. And while wide receiver Charles Rogers will never shed the bust label as a No. 2 overall selection in 2003, he wasn't a quarterback. And he still started more games (nine) than signal-caller Andre Ware (six).

Blue Shark
Sand$: 875.64
SJSwarm wrote:
jnadke wrote:Looks like Burrow, Tua, and Eason will probably be off the board in the Top 15 with the Bengals, Dolphins, Panthers (if they trade Cam), and Colts jockeying for position with possibly either the Raiders, Colts, or Patriots interested in Herbert. Possibly a trade up to the bottom of the 1st by a team like the Steelers.

I assume Herbert and Fromm will go 2nd round certainly, with maybe 1 of them creeping into the late 1st. Steelers / Patriots or whatever team above jockeying for them.

As much as I’ve harped on Herbert, he’s a great golden god compared to Eason and Fromm. Those two are hot trash. Eason is a jerk like Cutler but isn’t as good at football (think about that for a second) and Fromm is JAG.

I believe you're absolutely correct here. Eason and Fromm are fools gold, but someone will grab them no later then 2nd rnd. Herbert has some issues, but his upside in the right system will bring good production. Easily see him going to Pats in 1st.
Sand$: 42,796.63
I don't watch much college football but can someone explain to me how Burrows' numbers and play skyrocketed over the previous season? Which guy are the Bengals really getting?
Sand$: 115,851.12
Absurd.

Sand$: 115,851.12
endzoneview wrote:I don't watch much college football but can someone explain to me how Burrows' numbers and play skyrocketed over the previous season? Which guy are the Bengals really getting?

Player development. It coming together like it did with him is (I think) unprecedented, but this season was legit and also a product of his environment - both at the skill positions and from a coaching perspective. Will the Bengals put him in a position to be successful? Shrug.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 46,809.86
OarChambo wrote:Absurd.

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount Saint Jackass" - Sean Baligian