Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,477.68
endzoneview wrote:What the hell does that mean? Nice? He seems terrible. That's nice to you?!?! Listen, I'm going through some family stuff and for you to come in here and say what AB is doing is nice is straight up appalling. This place is going down hill, fast. Every thread use to be supportive and nurturing, where we would go and exchange pleasantries. But not any more. My hell. Thanks for nothing. Oh, let me guess, here come the trolls. Well newsflash, f them too. F all y'all. I'm out of there!!!

See you tomorrow.

:lol:
Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,322.76
And now he released a Rap Video about his Work Out with the Saints and includes Shots from the Saints Locker Room

You can't make this Stuff up.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 14,083.80
endzoneview wrote:I wasn’t joking. I love AB. It’s a damn shame how nobody can give him break. Sure, he’s cursing out the mom and the cops in front of his kids but to me, he’s giving them a life lesson that if you have enough money, you can curse out anyone. He’s a misunderstood genius.

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 25,691.42
Based on how he acts in front of his children, I think he’d be a tremendous match with my ex wife.

2019 Sharks with Big Sticks Champion
2019 Stealing Home Keeper League Champion
Megalodon
Sand$: 63,217.94
He should really consider becoming a mentor or something. Maybe s career in social services would be a nice fit for him.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 32,140.02
Carey Codd of CBS Miami reports police in Hollywood, Florida have "severed ties" with free agent WR Antonio Brown.

Police were called to Brown's home Monday to investigate a "domestic disturbance." What followed was a vicious tirade from Brown, who blasted law enforcement with an expletive-laden outburst. To make matters worse, Brown, who recorded the encounter on social media, launched his verbal attack with his own children present. The former Steelers receiver has been an advocate of the Police Athletic League, donating both time and money to the organization, but will no longer have any affiliation with that group following Monday's meltdown. "These incidents have caused an irreparable rift between the Police Department and PAL and Mr. Brown," police spokesman Christian Lata wrote in a statement. "We will not take money from a donor that we cannot have our youth be proud of or represent our organization." The seven-time Pro Bowler tried out for the Saints last month but it's hard to envision the controversial receiver ever playing another NFL snap.

When the PAL severs ties, the NFL probably does too.
Blue Shark
Sand$: 808.94
zuggyawesome wrote:
endzoneview wrote:I wasn’t joking. I love AB. It’s a damn shame how nobody can give him break. Sure, he’s cursing out the mom and the cops in front of his kids but to me, he’s giving them a life lesson that if you have enough money, you can curse out anyone. He’s a misunderstood genius.

:lol: =D>
Great White Shark
Sand$: 173.26
Great White Shark
Sand$: 173.26
TheJayCutlers wrote:

edit: this Tweet has since been deleted but it was in regards to AB's lawyer cutting ties. But since it was deleted I don't know what's going on with the lawyer
Last edited by TheJayCutlers on Thu 01.16.2020, 16:07, edited 1 time in total.
Megalodon
Sand$: 64,879.06
TheJayCutlers wrote:

"seeks counsel" -- should have been phrased "seeks counseling," he already has plenty of attorneys handling his myriad legal obstacles :p
Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,758.86
I feel this must be asked, if indeed his playing career is over......Is Antonio Brown a HOF ???

Conversations with my friends it's a mixed bag. Some feel he could be, some feel on the fence bout it and some just say flat out no! Not sure a flat out no, is the right approach.

Through 2018 he has 6 straight seasons of 100+ catches for 1,200 yards or so. 7 Time Pro Bowler.

Is his situation similar to "Calvin" ????
Whale Shark
Sand$: 23,279.61
SJSwarm wrote:Based on how he acts in front of his children, I think he’d be a tremendous match with my ex wife.

I almost felt bad for smirking, as I read this.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 33,290.80
Local PIT news reporting police have surrounded Browns home...trying to get him to come out

There are a TON of police officers in front of Antonio Brown's home in Hollywood, Florida, TMZ Sports has confirmed ... and we're being told it's an "active scene."

Unclear exactly what triggered the call but a neighbor told us there are a handful of squad cars in front of AB's home ... and there is someone in the back seat of one of the patrol units.

A police source tells us Antonio is NOT in custody but added, "at this time."

Two independent sources tell us it appears someone has been injured -- though the details are still unclear. We're working on it.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,278.34
SUPERIMIAINI wrote:I feel this must be asked, if indeed his playing career is over......Is Antonio Brown a HOF ???

Conversations with my friends it's a mixed bag. Some feel he could be, some feel on the fence bout it and some just say flat out no! Not sure a flat out no, is the right approach.

Through 2018 he has 6 straight seasons of 100+ catches for 1,200 yards or so. 7 Time Pro Bowler.

Is his situation similar to "Calvin" ????

After looking at his stats I'd have to say no. I thought they'd be much greater... If TO doesn't make it, no way AB does. Plus, in hindsight, TO looks like a saint by comparison.

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
William G. McAdoo
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 32,140.02
TO was voted into the HoF in 2018.