Sand$: 42,882.59
We all know this guy was hired because he's zero threat to Gettleman and Gettleman believes he can easily control him, right?

Just want to make sure.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 123.70
What if he just used the buzzwords he knew Gettlemen would eat up to get hired and he's going to build a team that resembles New England in that they scheme for their opponents with the talent available and they will be very hard to predict on a week to week basis?
Megalodon
Sand$: 39,867.24
TheJayCutlers wrote:What if he just used the buzzwords he knew Gettlemen would eat up to get hired and he's going to build a team that resembles New England in that they scheme for their opponents with the talent available and they will be very hard to predict on a week to week basis?

lol.

Sand$: 42,882.59
The Giants canceled a scheduled interview with Patriots offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels to hire Judge, so they were serious about acting fast so as not to lose Judge. It’s surprising, to say the least, that the Giants thought they might lose their first choice of head coaches to Mississippi State, which is not a top-tier college coaching job, but that’s where the Giants were.
Megalodon
Sand$: 10,116.96
Judge is putting together a staff with a lot of NE bloodline in it

OC: Garrett
DC: Graham (MIA DC; NE LB/DL coach for 5yrs)
DL: Bielema (Wisconsin/Arkansas HC, NE DL coach)
DB: Henderson (ATL/DAL/NE DB coach)

Rumor is Kitchens will be on the staff soon. He and Judge worked together in the college ranks. I wasn't a fan by any means as he fumbled to a 6-10 HC finish in CLE, but he's experienced across multiple offensive position coaching gigs, so it could've been worse.

I'm not expecting SB, or even playoffs for that matter, but can't be much worse than the last two years under Shurmer...

...or can it?

Dammit, Bobby
Megalodon
Sand$: 44,822.94
Renegade wrote:Judge is putting together a staff with a lot of NE bloodline in it

OC: Garrett
DC: Graham (MIA DC; NE LB/DL coach for 5yrs)
DL: Bielema (Wisconsin/Arkansas HC, NE DL coach)
DB: Henderson (ATL/DAL/NE DB coach)

Rumor is Kitchens will be on the staff soon. He and Judge worked together in the college ranks. I wasn't a fan by any means as he fumbled to a 6-10 HC finish in CLE, but he's experienced across multiple offensive position coaching gigs, so it could've been worse.

I'm not expecting SB, or even playoffs for that matter, but can't be much worse than the last two years under Shurmer...

...or can it?

Dammit, Bobby

Plenty of guys who couldn't cut it as a HC that are great as position coaches or coordinators.