Browns perpetual rebuild Thread

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 118,500.88
bluemist wrote:Why did the OBJ thread get locked?

Was coming in to mention he finally had surgery for his preseason injury.

Went off the rails this morning, carry on
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,725.24
OarChambo wrote:
bluemist wrote:Why did the OBJ thread get locked?

Was coming in to mention he finally had surgery for his preseason injury.

Went off the rails this morning, carry on

Don't.
Blue Shark
Sand$: 808.94
TheJayCutlers wrote:

Goldhammer is a whiny silver spoon douche. He got a bloody nose in little league baseball at 11 years old, then quit, and that was his peak in sports.

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 34,084.80
Cool story. Really changes the way I feel about that report.
Blue Shark
Elmagister wrote:Cool story. Really changes the way I feel about that report.

The point being good man, his remarks and opinions on sports come with zero validity or perspective whatsoever. He's made the most incredibly outlandish sports remarks and is generally ignored by Local sports fans. He needs constant updates on the rules of the games and is often incorrect in his reports. Perhaps I should have explained better. My apologies.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 34,084.80
He literally didn't offer an opinion.

Your opinion doesn't come with strings either.
Blue Shark
Elmagister wrote:He literally didn't offer an opinion.

Your opinion doesn't come with strings either.

lol..A simple Caveat emptor for any future reference on the guy my good man. Fair warning as it were. Take it as you will.
Blue Shark
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/browns-kareem-hunt-cited-for-speeding-but-not-for-marijuana-found-in-car-per-report/

Earlier this week, Cleveland Browns running back Kareem Hunt avoided what could have been a troubling legal situation.

According to 92.3 The Fan, Hunt was pulled over by Rocky River police on Tuesday afternoon for speeding. During the traffic stop on Interstate 90, the officers detected an "odor of marijuana coming from inside the car." The police asked Hunt to step out of the car while they conducted a search. Officers then found marijuana in three different locations of a backpack located in the back seat of the car.

The police confiscated the marijuana, but did not cite or charge Hunt. They simply handed him a citation for speeding, and allowed him to leave.

++++++++++++++++++

This is Rocky River. They have a noted very low crime rate they brag about for new homeowners and to keep property values high. They don't report a lot of crimes.

MLB has stopped testing for Pot. I believe very soon the NFL will also do the same.
Last edited by PigskinPete22 on Tue 01.28.2020, 15:17, edited 1 time in total.
Blue Shark
Great White Shark
Sand$: 8,409.68
Blue Shark
TheJayCutlers wrote:

I've seen this movie before. It starred Corey Coleman as a 1rst rnd pick. This guy was brought back because nobody else wants to work for the corrupt and criminally incompetent Haslams.
Last edited by PigskinPete22 on Mon 01.27.2020, 16:10, edited 1 time in total.
Supreme Megalodon
I have no delusions on whether this will actually work or Haslam will have the patience to see through any rough patches, but all of the negative sentiments being conveyed about this group specifically are laughably ignorant.
Blue Shark
OarChambo wrote:I have no delusions on whether this will actually work or Haslam will have the patience to see through any rough patches, but all of the negative sentiments being conveyed about this group specifically are laughably ignorant.

He was hired for his friendship with DePodesta only as other qualified GM's turned the job down. The Harvard connections of Depodesta, Sashi and Berry didnt work the first time. Im glad you're not holding delusions of success or patience that Haslam will allow success in the long term as he's show zero ability to date of accessing Administrative talent whatsoever. It's far more laughably ignorant in my view to believe the Harvard connection V2.0 will work this time based on all the evidence.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 8,409.68
thats seals it. cleveland will win the super bowl.
Supreme Megalodon
PigskinPete22 wrote:
OarChambo wrote:I have no delusions on whether this will actually work or Haslam will have the patience to see through any rough patches, but all of the negative sentiments being conveyed about this group specifically are laughably ignorant.

He was hired for his friendship with DePodesta only as other qualified GM's turned the job down. The Harvard connections of Depodesta, Sashi and Berry didnt work the first time. Im glad you're not holding delusions of success or patience that Haslam will allow success in the long term as he's show zero ability to date of accessing Administrative talent whatsoever. It's far more laughably ignorant in my view to believe the Harvard connection V2.0 will work this time based on all the evidence.

Berry was retained post Sashi, given a promotion elsewhere and left, and has glowing recommendations throughout the leeg but don't let facts get in the way of your narrative.