San Francisco
39%

Total votes : 33
Sand$: 42,983.01
Cyguy84 wrote:
endzoneview wrote:

Nearly 10min but a good watch

That was such a good watch.

But it is interesting that that play only happened because they knew they were stuck and Mahomes was willing to toss it up to Hill despite not seeing whether he was open. He believed he would be open, and he was right, but there was a lot of blind faith in that throw.

True. That's what makes it an even more remarkable play. That D-line was destroying them. He didn't have the proper protection needed to make that play, it was just, as you said, blind faith that Tyreek would be there. In fact, I'd argue that Tyreek didn't sell it as hard as he did last year but he was still able to make it to the spot.

I loved the disbelief on the sideline after the play from the Niners. Especially Kittle sitting there muttering "what the hell just happened". The entire game flipped and they knew it.
Megalodon
Sand$: 64,340.74
endzoneview wrote:True. That's what makes it an even more remarkable play. That D-line was destroying them. He didn't have the proper protection needed to make that play, it was just, as you said, blind faith that Tyreek would be there. In fact, I'd argue that Tyreek didn't sell it as hard as he did last year but he was still able to make it to the spot.

I loved the disbelief on the sideline after the play from the Niners. Especially Kittle sitting there muttering "what the hell just happened". The entire game flipped and they knew it.

Especially when they mentioned that it was 57 yards IN THE AIR, the longest throw Mahomes made all season. That makes it even more remarkable and unique to Mahomes (and a select few other QB) that are able to make a throw like that.

That's up there with the helmet catch. Damn Tyree(k)'s!
Megalodon
Sand$: 22,929.32
It’s a damn fine feeling to know you have that running your offense and in fact, your team.

He said in another interview he threw it short on purpose...because of the DB closing deep