Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 32,162.14
I've said in this thread I'd like to see Tannehill paired with Arians.

But the volume will be there regardless of who the QB is. Winston doesn't magically provide volume. It's Arians' offense.

I'll ignore your personal commentary.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,508.10
Someone brought up his eyesight. Didn't he already get lasik a couple of years ago?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,015.96
anybody watch arrians and offensive coaches on the sidelines when winston would turnover the ball (39 times) yeah,i think winston is done in tampa bay
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 310,762.77
Not that I think it will happen but there is talk of Brady going there.

Image Image

HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 1,532.00
Cadence calls wrote:Yeah, we all think Crablegs is a huge risk for a franchise IRL.
But what about our fantasy teams?
As an Evans, Godwin owner I’m def hoping he gets a deal from TB, with Arians pushing the buttons.

Winston supported 2 top 10 WRs. I don't care about the interceptions. Bucs fans will feel differently ... but I don't care about Bucs fans either. Or the Bucs for that matter.
Great White Shark
39 turnovers = losing team...goodbye finger licking good winston
Whale Shark
Sand$: 1,230.58
grace wrote:
Cadence calls wrote:Yeah, we all think Crablegs is a huge risk for a franchise IRL.
But what about our fantasy teams?
As an Evans, Godwin owner I’m def hoping he gets a deal from TB, with Arians pushing the buttons.

Winston supported 2 top 10 WRs. I don't care about the interceptions. Bucs fans will feel differently ... but I don't care about Bucs fans either. Or the Bucs for that matter.

:lol:
Great White Shark
Sand$: 26,608.12
Word on the street is that he is gonzo.
Great White Shark
tsbgrayghost wrote:Someone brought up his eyesight. Didn't he already get lasik a couple of years ago?

its not his eyesight its his decision making that's the problem,i wonder if marcus mariota could be a cheap alternative under arians
Sand$: 43,737.95
hawkdogger wrote:Word on the street is that he is gonzo.

not necessarily

I mean, isn't every good relationship built on the foundation of one side looking for better options any where they can, then when they can't, they reluctantly decide to get back together for another year? It's a classic love story.
Whale Shark
Sand$: 1,230.58
Let's implement a high risk pass friendly offense with a dumb azz QB

Sweet plan
Great White Shark
Sand$: 26,608.12
endzoneview wrote:

not necessarily

I mean, isn't every good relationship built on the foundation of one side looking for better options any where they can, then when they can't, they reluctantly decide to get back together for another year? It's a classic love story.

You sound like my girlfriend.
Or my wife. Not sure which.
Megalodon
Sand$: 45,308.52
hawkdogger wrote:
endzoneview wrote:

not necessarily

You sound like my girlfriend.
Or my wife. Not sure which.

Sounds like you have a type.
Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,452.68
Tampa Bay Times' Rick Stroud reports the Buccaneers are going "all in" on Tom Brady in free agency.

"This is not hype," Stroud, a trusted Bucs insider, wrote. "It’s hope. This is fact, not fantasy. This is the plan. This is the Bucs’ play." Coach Bruce Arians and GM Jason Licht had no issues lamenting on Tampa Bay's ongoing situation under center at the Combine, making it clear 26-year-old impending free agent Jameis Winston was their backup plan to a number of vets that could potentially hit the market. Time will tell whether Brady will listen, but Stroud adds the organization "will try not to take no for an answer" as "it’s hard to imagine any team outbidding [the Glazer family]." The Chargers have also been linked to Brady since he just recently launched a Hollywood production company in Los Angeles.
Related:

Los Angeles Chargers, Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Source: Tampa Bay Times on Twitter
Mar 11, 2020, 3:08 PM ET

Does Jameis view himself as a backup plan though?
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 32,162.14
Jameis won't have a great market. What team will provide him leverage or sign him?