Browns perpetual rebuild Thread

Great White Shark
Sand$: 26,608.12
I think everyone knows Garrett is prevaricating.
Mendacity!
Blue Shark
Sand$: 808.94
zuggyawesome wrote:This is still going on?

Both of them lost their cool playing a very heated rivalry game.

They were penalized for their actions on the field.

We arent going to ever know what was said during the fight. Bringing this shoot up months later isnt a good look for Garrett. At best its a grown rump man making an excuse for trying to murder someone. At worst its character assassination.

Just shut up and move on making millions playing the game

* applause. * applause

I have no idea..

If MG made this up.
If Ruddy is telling the truth or not.

What is known.

Ruddy started it. Video shows he lied regarding a late hit. His ego was bruised after horrid day and sack at final seconds.

He started ripping MG helmet. A grown man.
He continued the fight and lied regarding MG wouldn't get off him.

He once again..continued fight once it was over..and MG was held securely by HIS teammates after he successfully ripped Ruddy helmet off. An act Ruddy failed to achieve with MG..but not without trying..first.

While being held back, Ruddy came at MG with a wild eyed violence..at which time MG claims the epitaph was spoken. Who knows..but I do know Ruddy deserved the hit as it was conducted. Open end of helmet, not the crown. As such, a Ruddy wasn't harmed in the least. He got the point.

This is far from first time someone's used a helmet. In the past it was hardly an infraction or penalty levied.

He never should have brought it up again. That's disturbing to me.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 20,444.32
PigskinPete22 wrote:

We arent going to ever know what was said during the fight. Bringing this shoot up months later isnt a good look for Garrett. At best its a grown rump man making an excuse for trying to murder someone. At worst its character assassination.

* applause. * applause

I have no idea..

If MG made this up.

What is known.

Ruddy started it. Video shows he lied regarding a late hit. His ego was bruised after horrid day and sack at final seconds.

He once again..continued fight once it was over..and MG was held securely by HIS teammates after he successfully ripped Ruddy helmet off. An act Ruddy failed to achieve with MG..but not without trying..first.

While being held back, Ruddy came at MG with a wild eyed violence..at which time MG claims the epitaph was spoken. Who knows..but I do know Ruddy deserved the hit as it was conducted. Open end of helmet, not the crown. As such, a Ruddy wasn't harmed in the least. He got the point.

This is far from first time someone's used a helmet. In the past it was hardly an infraction or penalty levied.

I think you forgot to mention that Rudy kicked him in the jewels. Also, I think Miles said that the slur came as he was pulling him down during the original sack.

When Larry pushed him down Rudy looked like a terrified punk. I thought he was going to lay on his back and start kicking--again. :lol:

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Sand$: 43,737.95
I'll never understand being so much of a homer that you would ignore logic but it does explain a lot.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 20,444.32
:-k

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Blue Shark
Sand$: 808.94
bluemist wrote:
PigskinPete22 wrote:

* applause. * applause

I have no idea..

If MG made this up.

What is known.

I think you forgot to mention that Rudy kicked him in the jewels. Also, I think Miles said that the slur came as he was pulling him down during the original sack.

When Larry pushed him down Rudy looked like a terrified punk. I thought he was going to lay on his back and start kicking--again. :lol:

Hahaha. YES!!!
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 33,355.80
NOTSportsCenter
@NOTSportsCenter
·
9h
BREAKING: The Cleveland Browns have announced that out of an abundance of caution with the coronavirus, they will not be playing in the playoffs this year. Nor will they for years to come, even after the virus is cured. Just to be safe.

I wasn't sure if this tweet was funny or offensive....given the potential severity of the virus.

My gut said funny...for now.