Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 49,215.91
I never thought he'd leave.

2020 House of Bourbon Champion
Sand$: 41,829.69
I’m still not convinced until I see he’s signed with another team
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 49,215.91
NFL Network TV talking head..."we'll all remember where we were when we heard Tom Brady was leaving New England". :lol:

Stock up N'Keal Harry?

Andy Dalton to New England while they groom Stidham?

2020 House of Bourbon Champion
Megalodon
Sand$: 54,510.86
jesteva wrote:NFL Network TV talking head..."we'll all remember where we were when we heard Tom Brady was leaving New England". :lol:

Stock up N'Keal Harry?

Andy Dalton to New England while they groom Stidham?
I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.
Someone on NFLN said the reason why the Bears couldn't lock up Bridgewater yesterday is because he wanted to see what would happen with the Patriots and Brady
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 69,417.00
endzoneview wrote:I’m still not convinced until I see he’s signed with another team

Same here. While the cap hit happens on 3/18, making his return after that inefficient, it is still possible.

I just can't imagine why the Patriots think they're better off without him, even just for fan-appeasement purposes.

Then again, if there is no NFL season this year, it won't matter :p
Megalodon
Sand$: 123,354.33
Feels like this should be 2 separate threads. One for Brady and one for the Patriots life after Brady.

I guess color me surprised but not shocked.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 19,946.82
With the Raiders signing Mariota, is it pretty much just Brady to TB now?

I suppose there's still a chance of a surprise Brady to SF or LAC. Mostly since Brady is a California native.

Not that the Raiders had a chance anyway. If Brady complained about weapons in NE, LAV (side note: Is it LAV now? LVE? LV?) is worse.
Supreme Megalodon
jnadke wrote:With the Raiders signing Mariota, is it pretty much just Brady to TB now?

I suppose there's still a chance of a surprise Brady to SF or LAC. Mostly since Brady is a California native.

I always assumed that if Brady didn't stay with the Patriots, he would be headed to LAC or the Raiders. I'm not sure Mariota changes that, to be honest.

I don't see any way he goes to SF, but what do I know.

Flipside, if he goes to TB, I'm happy with Winston coming to New England. Also a fan of Derek Carr and some other names out there. Not Brady replacements, but better than drafting a rookie QB.
scootm44 wrote:Feels like this should be 2 separate threads. One for Brady and one for the Patriots life after Brady.

I guess color me surprised but not shocked.

I didn't want my name attached to a Tom Brady thread though :x
Chargers - LaLa Land, some nice weapons
Bucs - superb weapons and coaching, no taxes, weather
Colts - stick it to Belichick, kind of built like the Patriots on both sides of the ball
Raiders - vanity
Niners - not sure anyone, including Brady, wants to screw Jimmy G plus, this would be a stupid move by the Niners

That's how I would rank them for the likelihood of Brady signing
Supreme Megalodon
endzoneview wrote:Chargers - LaLa Land, some nice weapons
Colts - stick it to Belichick, kind of built like the Patriots on both sides of the ball
Raiders - vanity
Niners - not sure anyone, including Brady, wants to screw Jimmy G plus, this would be a stupid move by the Niners

I think Chargers and Raiders are most likely.

No way he goes to the Colts. He doesn't want the Manning legacy or to be a turncoat for Patriots fans (which will dictate his future endorsements).

Bucs are a middle of the road option. NFC, good weather, doesn't really improve his situation but makes sense on paper.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 19,946.82
endzoneview wrote:Chargers - LaLa Land, some nice weapons
Raiders - vanity

Raiders / Nevada also have no income taxes.

They also would probably pay the most. Wouldn't be surprised if they hand Brady some ungodly amount like 3 years $120M.

I think the top two are the Bucs and Raiders. Depends if Brady wants rings or $$$$. Heck Tommy Boy might even give him part ownership.
Last edited by jnadke on Tue 03.17.2020, 10:44, edited 1 time in total.
Megalodon
Sand$: 42,522.80
I don't think he posts that unless he's agreed in principle somewhere else and the Pats have said 'naw, go take it we aren't matching"