Empty Stadiums

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 20,807.78
Striker1110 wrote:
Elmagister wrote:Yeah, there's no way this season goes on without something crazy happening, like an entire team having to quarantine or something. They better have contingencies in place before they decide to play.

Hydroxychloroquine.

Heard wonderful things about it from a high placed source. :^o

Freudian? :)

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,784.40
I know the NFL has boats load of cash but I read in a report the NFL would stand to loose $130 Millions in tickets and Game-Day spending by fans PER WEEK they play with no fans in the stands. I think they better figure something out, and something safe because as has been stated above, this could turn into a debacle.

They were supposed to vote yesterday the 19th on raising the debt limit from $350 Million to $500 Million for each team, not sure if the proposal was passed ? I'm not a financial analyst but wouldn't it be smarter to move the start of the season to Nov or Dec and play with fans vs absorbing that cash hit to start on time ? then what, play a SuperBowl in Tampa in Feb.. :F :-k
Sand$: 40,112.93
They just loaned Kroenke an additional $500M for his stadium so I think they'll be ok.

Throw in additional tv deals because if we aren't going to be able to go to the game, they might as well put one on tv every damn night. Everyone will watch. Even Jaguars games.
Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,784.40
endzoneview wrote:They just loaned Kroenke an additional $500M for his stadium so I think they'll be ok.

Throw in additional tv deals because if we aren't going to be able to go to the game, they might as well put one on tv every damn night. Everyone will watch. Even Jaguars games.

This is actually a great idea, Thursday Night, Friday Night...if college doesn't happen "Saturday" Sunday and MNF! That is definitely a win win and a bunch of ad revenue and sponsors.