Tom Brady moving on to Tampa

HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 3,662.46
Among those in attendance were receiver Scotty Miller, tight ends Cameron Brate and O.J. Howard and running back Dare Ogunbowale.

Brady holding a private minicamp.

2003, 2011, & 2018 Brutal, Savage, Beyond Perversion League Champion
Whale Shark
Sand$: 1,649.52
Ogunbowale

There's my boy with the receptions putting a dent in Jones value
Great White Shark
Sand$: 17,441.43
I guess Tom liked Jordan's idea of having an authorized hagiography on ESPN where he retains editorial control:

‘Last Dance’ For The Gridiron? ESPN Sets Deal With Tom Brady For 9-Episode Series On QB’s Remarkable Career – Watch The Trailer

After a towering rating success on the Michael Jordan 10-part documentary The Last Dance, ESPN is working with Tom Brady and Religion of Sports on Man In the Arena, a nine-episode multi-platform series coming in 2021. The focus will be on another GOAT for his sport: Brady himself.

The series will be Brady’s firsthand account of the most iconic moments of his NFL career, including each of his nine Super Bowl appearances as quarterback of the New England Patriots. Also in there will be smaller, seemingly insignificant instances that became pivotal events and paved the path of the future Hall of Famer’s journey, which takes a new chapter after his move to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

The series is being co-produced by ESPN along with Brady’s new company 199 Productions and Gotham Chopra for Religion of Sports. The series will be shepherded by the original content team under Connor Schell, the Executive VP, Content for ESPN who is a veteran of the network’s superb 30 for 30 series, and executive producer of The Last Dance as well as the upcoming Bruce Lee docu Be Water.

“Nine Super Bowl appearances over the course of 20 years is an achievement on an unmatched level,” Schell said. “We are thrilled to have the opportunity to work with Tom Brady as he reflects on each of those nine, season-long journeys and the pivotal moments that defined them. Gotham Chopra is a highly skilled filmmaker who I am confident will bring to life this story of an icon in a new and revealing way.”

Back in March when the entire sports world was focused on whether Brady would return to New England after he became a free agent, Brady launched 199 Productions to be a global content company generating inspirational content. Deadline revealed the new company and that Brady was huddling with Avengers: Endgame directors Joe and Anthony Russo and their AGBO studio’s non-fiction group Wonderburst to produce the giant screen 3D adventure Unseen Football, a documentary designed to take viewers into the invisible realms of the sport, with Brady as the tour guide. Chopra is directing.

“I’m excited to have my company 199 Productions be in business with ESPN and Disney along with our Religion of Sports partners to launch this new series that gives an inside look into the championship moments I’ve been blessed to experience,” Brady said. “Through the series, we’re defining the key moments and challenges that were seemingly insurmountable, but through hard work and perseverance, became career-defining triumphs, in both victory and defeat. ” Brady adds, “This compelling and powerful show will entertain, inspire and have you on the edge of your seat. We can’t wait to share it with the world.”

https://deadline.com/2020/05/tom-brady- ... 202940636/
Megalodon
Sand$: 23,125.04
I will not watch a single second of this
Sand$: 41,301.79
pass
Megalodon
Sand$: 161,269.48
Really poor optics here.
Whale Shark
Sand$: 1,649.52
over exposure
The Jordan series was interesting because he's more or less a recluse but they tried to tell both sides of the story. I would have loved a more objective portrayal.

This Brady thing looks no better than a commercial.
Megalodon
Sand$: 24,237.22
Madden Curse wrote:I guess Tom liked Jordan's idea of having an authorized hagiography on ESPN where he retains editorial control:

‘Last Dance’ For The Gridiron? ESPN Sets Deal With Tom Brady For 9-Episode Series On QB’s Remarkable Career – Watch The Trailer

After a towering rating success on the Michael Jordan 10-part documentary The Last Dance, ESPN is working with Tom Brady and Religion of Sports on Man In the Arena, a nine-episode multi-platform series coming in 2021. The focus will be on another GOAT for his sport: Brady himself.

The series will be Brady’s firsthand account of the most iconic moments of his NFL career, including each of his nine Super Bowl appearances as quarterback of the New England Patriots. Also in there will be smaller, seemingly insignificant instances that became pivotal events and paved the path of the future Hall of Famer’s journey, which takes a new chapter after his move to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
one of the best qbs of all time. grew up a niner fan in Northern California. odds stacked against him. he was the underdog who came out on top. Im gonna watch this for sure. One thing i can say about TB12 is he's 100% genuine. I loved Jordan growing up but starting to realize he was a shady character.
The series is being co-produced by ESPN along with Brady’s new company 199 Productions and Gotham Chopra for Religion of Sports. The series will be shepherded by the original content team under Connor Schell, the Executive VP, Content for ESPN who is a veteran of the network’s superb 30 for 30 series, and executive producer of The Last Dance as well as the upcoming Bruce Lee docu Be Water.

“Nine Super Bowl appearances over the course of 20 years is an achievement on an unmatched level,” Schell said. “We are thrilled to have the opportunity to work with Tom Brady as he reflects on each of those nine, season-long journeys and the pivotal moments that defined them. Gotham Chopra is a highly skilled filmmaker who I am confident will bring to life this story of an icon in a new and revealing way.”

Back in March when the entire sports world was focused on whether Brady would return to New England after he became a free agent, Brady launched 199 Productions to be a global content company generating inspirational content. Deadline revealed the new company and that Brady was huddling with Avengers: Endgame directors Joe and Anthony Russo and their AGBO studio’s non-fiction group Wonderburst to produce the giant screen 3D adventure Unseen Football, a documentary designed to take viewers into the invisible realms of the sport, with Brady as the tour guide. Chopra is directing.

“I’m excited to have my company 199 Productions be in business with ESPN and Disney along with our Religion of Sports partners to launch this new series that gives an inside look into the championship moments I’ve been blessed to experience,” Brady said. “Through the series, we’re defining the key moments and challenges that were seemingly insurmountable, but through hard work and perseverance, became career-defining triumphs, in both victory and defeat. ” Brady adds, “This compelling and powerful show will entertain, inspire and have you on the edge of your seat. We can’t wait to share it with the world.”

https://deadline.com/2020/05/tom-brady- ... 202940636/

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Megalodon
Sand$: 25,141.44
“Nine Super Bowl appearances over the course of 20 years is an achievement on an unmatched level,” Schell said. "

Otto Graham?

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Megalodon
Sand$: 25,141.44
Seriously, none of these things interest me very much. Brady is great--as was MJ-- but dedicating hours to watching these guys be stroked just doesn't do much for me. To each his own, you guys enjoy it.

I will be interested in hearing how they gloss over the cheating. 8)

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 43,859.60

:lol:

I'm a dude.
x2
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 75,006.96
bluemist wrote:“Nine Super Bowl appearances over the course of 20 years is an achievement on an unmatched level,” Schell said. "

Otto Graham?

Pssst, 13 teams in the 40’s and 50’s?

How many games did you watch?
Otto Graham was ok but he was no Red Grange