The Police Blotter Thread

Great White Shark
Sand$: 26,673.94
Where I am at it is decriminalized.

I may take it up.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 47,786.54
where i'm at, there's a roadblock of rich old white men fighting the last gasps of the battle to flood the state budget with a crapton of cash. hopefully in two years. crossing fingers.

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount Saint Jackass" - Sean Baligian
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,436.36
not that i'd know anything about quality weed and pungency.

:lol:

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
William G. McAdoo
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 313,521.03
Eve totally it is going to be legal in my state. It’s medicinal now but they are pushing for it.

Image Image

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 313,521.03
Ryan leaf attested. What an idiot!

Image Image

Great White Shark
Sand$: 20,360.58
Budmonsan wrote:Ryan leaf attested. What an idiot!

Not the first (or last) time that will be posted.

Addiction is a witch.

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,851.86
Weed is great for stress. I rec it for anyone who hates Trump.
The more I look at these boards, the more weed I smoke.
Actually, that’s not true.
The more weed I smoke, the more I look at these boards.

What were we talking about?

2019 Divine Comedy Champion
Master of Snowflakes Tour
Megalodon
Sand$: 53,001.02
Aldrick Rosas is dumb.
Giants K Aldrick Rosas was arrested and jailed Tuesday for misdemeanor hit-and-run and driving on a suspended license.
Alcohol is believed to be involved. Witnesses say Rosas T-boned a car after running a red light, after driving at speeds estimated to be near 100 mph. Rosas ran from the disabled car after the collision and was later found walking on the side of the road. "We are aware of the situation and have been in contact with Aldrick," the Giants said in a statement. "We have no further comment at this time." Rosas was expected to play on a $3.259 million RFA tag this year, but that now seems unlikely.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 65,917.30
Jcb890 wrote:Aldrick Rosas is dumb.
Giants K Aldrick Rosas was arrested and jailed Tuesday for misdemeanor hit-and-run and driving on a suspended license.
Alcohol is believed to be involved. Witnesses say Rosas T-boned a car after running a red light, after driving at speeds estimated to be near 100 mph. Rosas ran from the disabled car after the collision and was later found walking on the side of the road. "We are aware of the situation and have been in contact with Aldrick," the Giants said in a statement. "We have no further comment at this time." Rosas was expected to play on a $3.259 million RFA tag this year, but that now seems unlikely.

That is a series of stupid decisions.

Obviously being drunk is what caused all of them, but again -- even on "just $3.2M" salary, I think every pro athlete should pay to have a designated driver any time they go drinking.
Megalodon
Sand$: 53,001.02
Cyguy84 wrote:
Jcb890 wrote:Aldrick Rosas is dumb.

That is a series of stupid decisions.

Obviously being drunk is what caused all of them, but again -- even on "just $3.2M" salary, I think every pro athlete should pay to have a designated driver any time they go drinking.
The league used to actually pay for that service, but stopped because people were too dumb to use it.