Blue Shark
Sand$: 808.94
sctroyfan wrote:I was gonna say risky move by the XFL but that just seems redundant

They would get EYEBALLS and more advertising $$. Its a perfect move for XFL in my view, if they can convince him to play. Id be more inclined to watch it.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 35,539.96
You know you really disliked this guy a lot if you haven't morphed to the point of feeling sorry for him.
Sand$: 40,420.97
former NFL Player Antonio Brown

No need to call him a free agent any more
Megalodon
Sand$: 10,116.96
jesteva wrote:You know you really disliked this guy a lot if you haven't morphed to the point of feeling sorry for him.

Sorry, can't get on board with this. Hard to feel sorry for a guy that demanded a trade....then self-destructed in Oakland when he got a new contract...THEN blew opportunity #3 in NE...THEN videotaped himself berating/cussing out a police officer and his ex in front of his kids...THEN beat up a delivery driver b/c he didn't want to pay the delivery fee...

...and sexually assaulted a personal trainer (y'all know he did it)

Yep, can't feel sorry for that
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 47,767.42
i feel pity for him in that i feel he's not right in the head. he has some mental issues that go beyond just a lack of morals and being a bad person. it's pretty obvious to me.

i still think he's a bad and selfish person, and i don't feel pity for his current situation in that sense. but i do believe that there's more going on here than just anger issues and a lack of a moral compass. there is some inner torture inside that mind that is beyond his conscious control.....and that isolated issue makes me feel sorry for him on that isolated topic.

EDIT; that was too verbose. sorry.

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount Saint Jackass" - Sean Baligian
Blue Shark
Sand$: 808.94
getdownmmmkay wrote:i feel pity for him in that i feel he's not right in the head. he has some mental issues that go beyond just a lack of morals and being a bad person. it's pretty obvious to me.

i still think he's a bad and selfish person, and i don't feel pity for his current situation in that sense. but i do believe that there's more going on here than just anger issues and a lack of a moral compass. there is some inner torture inside that mind that is beyond his conscious control.....and that isolated issue makes me feel sorry for him on that isolated topic.

EDIT; that was too verbose. sorry.

Very well said. I believe you're correct here. It seems his battle is one that seems out of control on his part. He needs to get well before considering coming back, and before anyone would consider him coming back. He's young enough, he can still do it.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 26,664.26
I think he’s just a jerk.
You can have mental illness and still be an rump.
He can eat a HBOFDs.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,427.82
While not on the same level as Aaron Hernandez the signs are there.. His behavior is getting more extreme ( hard to say I guess because of the past cover ups and what we are hearing now ) and people need to step in before he really hurts himself or someone else...

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
William G. McAdoo
Whale Shark
Sand$: 1,613.60
whatever, let him jump

"It is better to be feared than loved, if you cannot be both."
Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,475.26
Cadence calls wrote:If he wasn’t a millionaire, he’d be living in a van .,.,down by the river.

You know, he probably thought he was gonna grab the world by the tail and wrap it around and pull it down and put it in his pocket. Well I'm here to tell you... that he's not going to amount to jack squat.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 8,589.40
Great White Shark
Sand$: 8,589.40
TheJayCutlers wrote:

Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,063.79
Cadence calls wrote:Whenever AB is on camera, he looks and sounds like a drunk.,.
If he wasn’t a millionaire, he’d be living in a van .,.,down by the river.

Would he even have a van? :-k

When we can't win the argument, we'll just get you banned.