Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 41,724.04
If you disagree with me, that's fine, but you're wrong and I hate you.

Tier 0: Cheat code
1. Christian McCaffrey, CAR

Tier 1: Decent shot of being overall RB1
2. Saquon Barkley, NYG
3. Alvin Kamara, NO - Everything went wrong last year, and he was still RB12. He should return to being a TD monster, and if he regains his per play efficiency - woo boy.
4. Ezekiel Elliott, DAL
5. Dalvin Cook, MIN

Tier 2: Not quite the combination of carries/catches as the T1 guys, but still plenty of upside and comfortable having them as my RB1
6. Kenyan Drake, ARI - Only reason he's not in Tier 1 is the lack of history doing it. His situation can't be denied. The Oline, and offense as a whole, looks better. Wheels up.
7. Derrick Henry, TEN
8. Nick Chubb, CLE - Some people are down on him because of the lack of receiving work. I actually think some positive regression is in order on that front. Should see even more usage with Stefanski, and the Oline is MUCH better. Might be the best pure runner in the league, so I'm buying him the same way you'd buy Derrick Henry.
9. Josh Jacobs, LV - Forgive me for not giving a bakers f00k about Lynn Bowden or Jalen Richard. I think he has a solid shot of being in the top 5 when all is said and one. Too good at football to not receive more touches.
10. Miles Sanders, PHI
11. Joe Mixon, CIN - It tells you something about the RB1 crop that you can get away with ranking Joe Mixon here. If I could get him+Chubb/Sanders/Jacobs/Ekeler at the turn, I'm feeling good.
12. Austin Ekeler, LAC

Tier 3: Relying on any of them as an RB1 is a little rich for me, but the upside+volume is there to finish much higher than this.
13. Leonard Fournette, JAC - Zero carry competition, and I'm hardly worried about Chris Thompson eating too many 3rd down snaps. Positive touchdown regression inevitable.
14. Todd Gurley, ATL
15. Aaron Jones, GB
16. Clyde Edwards-Helaire, KC - We know what the positives are. It's just worth keeping in mind that Damien Williams is much faster and a better pass blocker. This is not a Kareem Hunt situation. Yet.
17. Jonathan Taylor, IND - You really think Marlon Mack is going to convince Frank Reich to split carries? LOL

Tier 4: Consensus RB2s. You're not excited drafting them, the downside is obvious, but their situation is impossible to ignore.
18. James Conner, PIT - Of all the guys in this tier, Conner has the best combination of workload+Oline. I don't think he's particularly talented, but if the Steelers offense event faintly resembles 2018 Conner could be back in the RB1 conversation.
19. Melvin Gordon, DEN
20. Le'Veon Bell, NYJ
21. David Montgomery, CHI
22. David Johnson, HOU - The situation is juicy. The talent seems juiced. But maybe, just maybe, he backs into a top 12 season.
23. Mark Ingram II, BAL
24. Chris Carson, SEA

Tier 5: Upside flex plays. If I have a couple solid RBs already, I could tilt the league in my favor if one of these guys pan out.
25. Tarik Cohen, CHI - His reception efficiency last year was abysmal. He's going to get his targets, and he has the talent to return to RB1.5 form like in 2018.
26. Cam Akers, LAR
27. D'Andre Swift, DET
28. Ronald Jones II, TB - I'm an RJ Truther. I'll admit it. I don't think he has RB1 upside due to the lack of targets, but he is a very good runner and should have some good TD opportunity in this offense.
29. Devin Singletary, BUF
30. Derrius Guice, WAS
31. Raheem Mostert, SF

Tier 6: Not as interesting as the Tier 5 guys, and I would take some of the Tier 7 guys over them if I'm set at RB.
32. Kareem Hunt, CLE
33. James White, NE - Everything about the Patriots offense is ugly, so find beauty in the guy who will get you 60 catches.
34. Jordan Howard, MIA - Can definitely finish much higher than this. But are you willing to draft him higher? I doubt it.
35. Sony Michel, NE
36. Matt Breida, MIA

Tier 7: RB1 potential pending an injury. Would love to have a couple of these guys on the bench. Comfortable taking them ahead of Tier 6 guys if I'm set at RB.
37. Tony Pollard, DAL
38. Latavius Murray, NO - I think it's possible that both he and Kamara become better fantasy plays this year regardless of injury. Decent standalone value.
39. Damien Williams, KC
40. Chase Edmonds, ARI
41. J.K. Dobbins, BAL - Could have some standalone value very quickly in that offense.
42. Alexander Mattison, MIN - Don't think he has the upside of some other guys in this Tier. The receiving work isn't there and the offense isn't as enticing. Don't confuse him as a like-for-like with Dalvin Cook. That's absurd.
43. Boston Scott, PHI
44. Anthony McFarland Jr., PIT - Shhhh.

Tier 8: RB2 potential pending an injury. Probably wouldn't pass on Tier 6 guys for them, though.
45. Phillip Lindsay, DEN
46. Kerryon Johnson, DET
47. Tevin Coleman, SF
48. Marlon Mack, IND
49. Ke'Shawn Vaughn, TB - His ADP is nonsense. Major stay-away for me.
50. Zack Moss, BUF

I'm a dude.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 48,138.52
27. D'Andre Swift, DET
46. Kerryon Johnson, DET

hot damn.

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount St. Jackass" - Sean Baligian
Supreme Megalodon
getdownmmmkay wrote:27. D'Andre Swift, DET
46. Kerryon Johnson, DET

hot damn.

For the record, my tiers are based less on projections and more about who I want on my roster.

Kerryon might be healthy all year, have a decent share of the carries, and finish like RB37. But if I'm in a good spot at RB, I'd rather have someone like Chase Edmonds, who might finish as RB 60, but is an injury away from being an RB1.

I'm a dude.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 35,312.20
Tier 6 is full of potential gold.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 48,138.52
FantasyHussy wrote:Kerryon might be healthy all year, have a decent share of the carries, and finish like RB37. But if I'm in a good spot at RB, I'd rather have someone like Chase Edmonds, who might finish as RB 60, but is an injury away from being an RB1.

i honestly don't know what to think of this backfield in 2020. as such, i probably have swift a little lower and KJ a good amount higher and very close to swift. i do prefer swift over KJ, though. i think swift's a damn good back. not chubb good, but not far off. i also think KJ is pretty damn good as well. he just can't stay on the field for some reason. if KJ wasn't sharing this backfield, swift would be pretty high for a rookie RB for me.

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount St. Jackass" - Sean Baligian
Great White Shark
Sand$: 14,510.96
I will own 0 shares of Kenyan Drake given his ADP.

Way too many risk factors people are blindly ignoring to rush to best case scenarios.

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Supreme Megalodon
zuggyawesome wrote:I will own 0 shares of Kenyan Drake given his ADP.

Way too many risk factors people are blindly ignoring to rush to best case scenarios.

Sometimes you just gotta shoot, brother

I'm a dude.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 14,510.96
FantasyHussy wrote:
zuggyawesome wrote:I will own 0 shares of Kenyan Drake given his ADP.

Sometimes you just gotta shoot, brother

100%, just not in the 2nd round :thumbright:

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,912.28
Appreciate you putting yourself out there, with the rankings.
Lindsey, KJ, and Mack in your bottom tier though, idk. Those 3 look like flex at worst to me in 2020.
I hope all 3 are available when I’m drafting in the 10-12th rd
Edit : I’m totally on board with your tier evaluation of K Vaughn. 2020 is RoJo in that offense

2019 Divine Comedy Champion
Master of Snowflakes Tour
Supreme Megalodon
Cadence calls wrote:Appreciate you putting yourself out there, with the rankings.
Lindsey, KJ, and Mack in your bottom tier though, idk. Those 3 look like flex at worst to me in 2020.
I hope all 3 are available when I’m drafting in the 10-12th rd
Edit : I’m totally on board with your tier evaluation of K Vaughn. 2020 is RoJo in that offense

The Lindsay thing is an interesting one. I was pretty frustrated that the Broncos signed Gordon. When you give someone 8mil a year, though, I'm gonna run with it and assume they're getting around 65% of the touches.

I'll admit that I do a poor job of considering RBBCs in my rankings. I prefer to just envision who I see getting the lions share of the touches, and seeing how high I'm willing to rank them accordingly. I don't see enough volume for Lindsay to consider him like, say, James White.

I'm a dude.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 119,111.02
What's the down side to Chris Carson?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 26,728.16
Good list.
Why’s Singletary so low?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,462.74
Across the board IMO your rookies are rated too high. No preseason and minimal offseason means this year you have to expect less.
Supreme Megalodon
OarChambo wrote:What's the down side to Chris Carson?

Big Carson fan, but I don't mess around with hip injuries - especially with someone whose running style relies on inflicting violence on defenders.

I can definitely buy an argument for him being near the top of Tier 3.

I'm a dude.
Supreme Megalodon
hawkdogger wrote:Good list.
Why’s Singletary so low?

Almost zero TD upside with Moss and Allen being their goalline backs. Outside chance Moss commands more market share than Gore did, which would be a big problem. Low volume offense. It doesn't have the look of a feature back situation, especially given his size, and the lack of redzone work really dampers my excitement for him in Fantasy. Which is a shame, because he's a pretty good runner.

I'm a dude.