appreciate the names, gentlemen
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 48,141.62
royce

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount St. Jackass" - Sean Baligian
Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,096.54
OarChambo wrote:Gio could be interesting if the Bungles don't get Mixon locked up.

agree 100%
Blue Shark
Sand$: 889.70
I have a hard time ranking kareem Hunt. Does he get enough stand alone value this year to warrant a 6th round pick? In PPR clearly he has more value but Chubb is such a beast too
Great White Shark
Sand$: 14,517.16
mj021407 wrote:I have a hard time ranking kareem Hunt. Does he get enough stand alone value this year to warrant a 6th round pick? In PPR clearly he has more value but Chubb is such a beast too

Hunt is a trap. You don't go for a flex player / handcuff in the 6th round. Everything that CLE has done this off-season (beefing up the O-line, bringing in Stefanski) should lead you to believe they intend to be a run heavy team. Their defense has been ascending for a few years now and all of that young talent is cresting this year.

Those that draft Hunt in the 6th (or at all, really) will likely drop him by week 5 unless we're talking extremely deep leagues

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Megalodon
Sand$: 23,411.90
zuggyawesome wrote:
mj021407 wrote:I have a hard time ranking kareem Hunt. Does he get enough stand alone value this year to warrant a 6th round pick? In PPR clearly he has more value but Chubb is such a beast too

Hunt is a trap. You don't go for a flex player / handcuff in the 6th round. Everything that CLE has done this off-season (beefing up the O-line, bringing in Stefanski) should lead you to believe they intend to be a run heavy team. Their defense has been ascending for a few years now and all of that young talent is cresting this year.

Those that draft Hunt in the 6th (or at all, really) will likely drop him by week 5 unless we're talking extremely deep leagues

In PPR? I doubt that ANYONE drafting Hunt in the 6th round would be dropping him. Hunt is a dynamic player and CLE has had him running routes from the slot just to have him and Chubb on the same field.

Not saying im targeting him in the 6th but i can see why someone would. I just can't see CLE not getting him touches especially in the passing game.

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Great White Shark
Sand$: 14,517.16
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:
zuggyawesome wrote:

In PPR? I doubt that ANYONE drafting Hunt in the 6th round would be dropping him. Hunt is a dynamic player and CLE has had him running routes from the slot just to have him and Chubb on the same field.

Not saying im targeting him in the 6th but i can see why someone would. I just can't see CLE not getting him touches especially in the passing game.

Sounds like you're talking about Duke Johnson

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Megalodon
sounds like they want to use Hunt in that role. But it's just coach speak...but he did get a nice amount of recs out of the backfield last year.

https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrVkY5 ... a4yl.vRqk-

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Blue Shark
He had 37 catches last year in half a season, and now appears he’ll have sufficient amount of snaps. Let’s also not forget that if something happens to Chubb, then hunt is a stud RB1 too
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 119,111.02
zuggyawesome wrote:

I agree with this first part, but not the second. I don't think he'll ever deteriorate into a drop consideration. But there are guys being picked after him that have more control on their ability to hit. Higher likelihood of miss, but I'm not building my RB's with modest reliability in mind.
Blue Shark
By rounds 6-7 your already throwing darts in a way for RBs as I see it, Hunt is a potential lotto ticket who will have weekly PPR value imo
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 35,313.22
mj021407 wrote:By rounds 6-7 your already throwing darts in a way for RBs as I see it, Hunt is a potential lotto ticket who will have weekly PPR value imo

I'm not throwing darts that early. I'm still taking starters in round 6.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 41,726.40
It's also worth considering that as good as Hunt is, he may have a hard time being a featured in this new coach's offense. Stefanski has displayed a clear commitment to the run based on his previous coaching job and the moves they made this offseason.

That thumb that coached the Browns last year made it a point to feature Hunt as much as possible when he came back. I see this version of Cleveland using way more 12 personnel, and I think Chubb is too good to sub very often. I'll buy Hunt in dynasty (please go to Chicago next year), but not redraft.

I'm a dude.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 119,111.02
mj021407 wrote:By rounds 6-7 your already throwing darts in a way for RBs as I see it, Hunt is a potential lotto ticket who will have weekly PPR value imo

The only RB's you should be drafting at this point are players you think will be quality starters. If they're not then address another position. There's a time and a place for RB darts, but pick 80 or thereabouts ain't it.
Megalodon
OarChambo wrote:

The only RB's you should be drafting at this point are players you think will be quality starters. If they're not then address another position. There's a time and a place for RB darts, but pick 80 or thereabouts ain't it.

also depends on strategy. IF you go WR early ("zero rb theory") then Hunt is a guy you might need to pursue. The other rbs i see in his adp range are: Swift, Mostert, Akers. THose guys have question marks as well. I can see going to another position but if you had to choose between those? With WR so deep i'd probably go with a RB ...