Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 41,726.40
Felt pretty good about my first dyno rookie draft of the season.

1.05 Dobbins - my definite 1.03
2.05 Vaughn - Interesting overcorrection to his ADP. Couldn't pass up the value
2.10 Edwards - Traded James Conner for Sterling Shephard+2.10. Short term pain losing Conner but I'm also a rebuilding team and I don't need him messing up my draft position next year. Edwards is a good lottery ticket.
3.05 Hamler - Had to take him. Love his athletic profile and you don't often get high 2nd round WRs in the 3rd round of a rookie draft. I don't think it's crazy that he might turn out to be better than Jeudy. The dudes athletic profile is filthy.

I'm a dude.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 14,520.68
FantasyHussy wrote:Felt pretty good about my first dyno rookie draft of the season.

2.10 Edwards - Traded James Conner for Sterling Shephard+2.10. Short term pain losing Conner but I'm also a rebuilding team and I don't need him messing up my draft position next year. Edwards is a good lottery ticket.
3.05 Hamler - Had to take him. Love his athletic profile and you don't often get high 2nd round WRs in the 3rd round of a rookie draft. I don't think it's crazy that he might turn out to be better than Jeudy. The dudes athletic profile is filthy.

Agree on everything except Vaughn.

Is he worth the 2.05? Absolutely, but not in a draft where we have these types of WR talent available in the same spots.

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Supreme Megalodon
There was a big WR run, so the only WRs I'd consider at 2.05 were Edwards/Shenault. Aiyuk, Pittman, Ruggs - all gone.
Ultimately, probably would have took Vaughn anyways. I'll always prioritize potential starting RBs in rookie drafts. They can always be flipped for WRs later.

I'm a dude.
Great White Shark
FantasyHussy wrote:There was a big WR run, so the only WRs I'd consider at 2.05 were Edwards/Shenault. Aiyuk, Pittman, Ruggs - all gone.
Ultimately, probably would have took Vaughn anyways. I'll always prioritize potential starting RBs in rookie drafts. They can always be flipped for WRs later.

I guess it's personal preference, but I have Edwards and Shenault in the same tier as the WRs you mentioned.

Megalodon
Sand$: 23,416.72
zuggyawesome wrote:
FantasyHussy wrote:There was a big WR run, so the only WRs I'd consider at 2.05 were Edwards/Shenault. Aiyuk, Pittman, Ruggs - all gone.

I guess it's personal preference, but I have Edwards and Shenault in the same tier as the WRs you mentioned.

same here. Honestly im glad Edwards was picked one pick before i took Aiyuk...i didn't want to have to make that decision. But i had Edwards higher...i think he might be one of the most underrated wrs. I can honestly think he has the talent to be the #1wr...

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Megalodon
FantasyHussy wrote:Felt pretty good about my first dyno rookie draft of the season.

solid draft. ONLY pick i would have changed was Vaughn. IF i needed a RB im taking Moss over him but that's just my preference. Vaughn is definitely in a good place if he can take advantage.

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 80,336.62
Vaughn pick might work out. I don’t think arians/ leftwich think rojo is the answer in Tampa . It might be good Vaughn gets Covid out of the way early , gives him a chance as the season gets closer.
Megalodon
he could work out i agree. talent wise i like Moss better though. As far as Vaughn and Rojo, i think they will both benefit each other. Not sure either one will be the 3rd down back but if Vaughn locks that role down he should be good.

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 119,112.44

Viska isn't for everyone, but I'm surprised he doesn't fit inside your box.

hey-ooo
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 48,141.62
he definitely fits in mine. wate. wut?

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount St. Jackass" - Sean Baligian
Supreme Megalodon
From a The Athletic report on the 1st week of Raiders camp:

"The consensus when he was drafted was that Edwards was a nice player for the future... He was apparently not OK with that, as he is 100 percent healthy and impressing teammates and coaches alike with his playmaking ability."

/boner intensifies

I'm a dude.
Great White Shark
FantasyHussy wrote:From a The Athletic report on the 1st week of Raiders camp:

"The consensus when he was drafted was that Edwards was a nice player for the future... He was apparently not OK with that, as he is 100 percent healthy and impressing teammates and coaches alike with his playmaking ability."

/boner intensifies

~Boing~ \:D/

Supreme Megalodon
more and more i'm feeling like i should have been more aggressive pursuing edwards in my rookie drafts.

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 119,112.44
getdownmmmkay wrote:more and more i'm feeling like i should have been more aggressive pursuing edwards in my rookie drafts.

Over who?

I can only speak for myself, but I had him 18th in May (immediately after Ruggs) and I don't think I'd rank him any differently now. He's always been ahead of Mims, Aiyuk, Vaughn, and Gibson in my mind. Sure, the good news would be encouraging if I had him, but am I sliding him above Higgins, Viska, Pittman, or Jefferson because of it?
Supreme Megalodon
not so sure i'd have changed his overall ranking (i had him 22nd overall), but wondering if i should have been more aggressive in moving around the board for him.