Great White Shark
Sand$: 44,765.04
For me, in redraft, CEH comes in around rb6 or so.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 48,141.62
That sounds a bit more sane. Somewhere around the elbow? I can pick up what you're putting down

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount St. Jackass" - Sean Baligian
Great White Shark
Sand$: 44,765.04
Yeah in the 1.10 thru 2.3 area is where I'd be comfortable
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 41,726.40
My statement was in reference to dynos.

But in terms of redraft, as I revisit my tiers:

Tier 0: Cheat code
1. Christian McCaffrey, CAR

Tier 1: Decent shot of being overall RB1
2. Saquon Barkley, NYG
3. Alvin Kamara, NO
4. Ezekiel Elliott, DAL
5. Dalvin Cook, MIN

Tier 2: Not quite the combination of carries/catches as the T1 guys, but still plenty of upside and comfortable having them as my RB1
6. Kenyan Drake, ARI
7. Derrick Henry, TEN
8. Nick Chubb, CLE
9. Josh Jacobs, LV
10. Miles Sanders, PHI
11. Joe Mixon, CIN
12. Austin Ekeler, LAC

Tier 3: Relying on any of them as an RB1 is a little rich for me, but the upside+volume is there to finish much higher than this.
13. Leonard Fournette, JAC
14. Todd Gurley, ATL
15. Aaron Jones, GB
16. Clyde Edwards-Helaire, KC

I'm still not sure I'd rank him higher than 12th in redrafts. It'd be tough to pass on a bunch of bellcows with better physical profiles (I'll admit my rank of Drake is ambitious and I see the argument for CEH over him but not other guys in that tier).

My concern with going ahead and trusting CEH as an RB1 in 2020 is that so much of it is dependent on the team he's on. Not much of it is about his actual ability, which is still a huge question mark despite all the praise heaped on him. I can buy someone overhyping Jonathan Taylor and picking him in round 1 of redrafts, since he has one of the best physical profiles in draft history, he's running behind a top Oline, and his production speaks for itself. But picking CEH that early reeks of just wishcasting that he is Brian Westbrook when there's a possibility he's just an average RB when he's no longer at LSU.

Anyways, I just wanted to provide some things to consider. In the first couple rounds of a redraft, you can't afford a miss. CEH, despite all the positives about his situation, has a range of outcomes too rich for a 1st rounder in redraft for me. If those bastards would have just picked Swift, I'd be far more excited.

I'm a dude.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 80,336.62
getdownmmmkay wrote:If we're talking redraft, then how do you view CEH vs Zeke when he came out. With a full off-season. And preseason?

I own CEH in a dynasty, and as happy as I am in that league, I'm not as high on him as I was zeke his rookie year. Wasn't he in the 1.04-1.08 range at the time?

Any discussion of CEH at 1.01 in redrafts seems misguided at the very least. Over McCaffrey? Really?

I would tell everybody in your leagues that you will negotiate . 18 bottles , 17 dollars, and free lean ground beef for next 3 years, or they will live in pergatory for CEH’s career.

Do it..
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 35,764.56
Any discussion of CEH at 1.01 in redrafts seems misguided at the very least.

Anyone else think they'd feel guilty playing in a league with guys who'd consider CEH at 1.01 in a redraft? :lol:
Great White Shark
Sand$: 14,520.68
jesteva wrote:

Anyone else think they'd feel guilty playing in a league with guys who'd consider CEH at 1.01 in a redraft? :lol:

Please tell me he isn't actually getting selected at the 1.01? I just saw him go at the 1.06 :F

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 48,141.62
jesteva wrote:

depends on what we're playing for. if it's high stakes? nope. if it's a $25 buy in? yeah.

if it's whiskey? hell no. i want that juice.

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount St. Jackass" - Sean Baligian
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 119,112.44
If CEH is a first round pick then I guess I don't need to worry about where to slot him. Before Chubb/A Jones is a non starter for me.
Blue Shark
Sand$: 586.67
He is currently at 1.09 PPR , 4.02 on nonPPR, 12 team FF Calculator. Seems like nonPPR has not caught up to the Williams opt out. David Montgomery is going right before CEH nonPPR.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,096.54
ceh hype is too great,darrel williams is still on the team as the big back and proved to be pretty good when given a chance to be the starter and could steal goal line and rz work,they also have the hype player from last yr still on the team thompson with more experience and knowledge tf the playbook,ill let others grab ceh while grabbing sanders,ekeler
Sand$: 40,283.75
I didn’t like his ADP before this, I sure as heck don’t like it now
Great White Shark
Sand$: 26,729.34
mstrbass2000 wrote:ceh hype is too great,darrel williams is still on the team as the big back and proved to be pretty good when given a chance to be the starter and could steal goal line and rz work,they also have the hype player from last yr still on the team thompson with more experience and knowledge tf the playbook,ill let others grab ceh while grabbing sanders,ekeler

Counterpoint:

Darwin may not make the team. His receiving skills are sub par. He does nothing better than any of the other RBs.

Darrel the barrel is useful but limited. CEH I think can be an effective goal line back based on what I saw at LSU.

I’m buying.
Megalodon
Sand$: 136,680.57
hawkdogger wrote:
mstrbass2000 wrote:ceh hype is too great,darrel williams is still on the team as the big back and proved to be pretty good when given a chance to be the starter and could steal goal line and rz work,they also have the hype player from last yr still on the team thompson with more experience and knowledge tf the playbook,ill let others grab ceh while grabbing sanders,ekeler

Counterpoint:

Darwin may not make the team. His receiving skills are sub par. He does nothing better than any of the other RBs.

Darrel the barrel is useful but limited. CEH I think can be an effective goal line back based on what I saw at LSU.

I’m buying.

Well you're the homer so you know better, but just the same I'm holding Darwin in dynasty. No Shady, no Damian and depth probably more important than ever this season, I would think a guy with system familiarity sticks.

HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 1,865.30
CEH was a decent pass blocker at LSU. But a rookie RB with a shortened practice schedule and no preseason being asked to protect your half-billion dollar QB ...be interesting to see how they use him in passing situations early season.