Fresh Prince of Helaire!

Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,190.02
endzoneview wrote:I didn’t like his ADP before this, I sure as heck don’t like it now
ceh and mahomes or ceh and kelce or tyreke and mahomes or tyreke and travis kelce this is picking from the pick 9 or 10 12 tm ppr and before anyone says pass on mahomes his value is currently sitting at early 2nd rd with lamar late 2nd rd both are a big tier away from the next tier

im considering grabbing mahomes this yr and grabbing kelce or tyreke hill as a nice combo,maybe even ceh with mahomes
Great White Shark
Sand$: 20,816.70
mstrbass2000 wrote:
endzoneview wrote:I didn’t like his ADP before this, I sure as heck don’t like it now
ceh and mahomes or ceh and kelce or tyreke and mahomes or tyreke and travis kelce this is picking from the pick 9 or 10 12 tm ppr and before anyone says pass on mahomes his value is currently sitting at early 2nd rd with lamar late 2nd rd both are a big tier away from the next tier

im considering grabbing mahomes this yr and grabbing kelce or tyreke hill as a nice combo,maybe even ceh with mahomes

At the very least I think you should mock the hell out of those combos to see what your team looks like. CEH seems like a reach at 15, and while the value is probably OK for the other combos I would be scared of not getting a RB with one of those picks. That RB cliff is scary.

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,199.22
scootm44 wrote:
hawkdogger wrote:
mstrbass2000 wrote:ceh hype is too great,darrel williams is still on the team as the big back and proved to be pretty good when given a chance to be the starter and could steal goal line and rz work,they also have the hype player from last yr still on the team thompson with more experience and knowledge tf the playbook,ill let others grab ceh while grabbing sanders,ekeler

Counterpoint:

Darwin may not make the team. His receiving skills are sub par. He does nothing better than any of the other RBs.

Darrel the barrel is useful but limited. CEH I think can be an effective goal line back based on what I saw at LSU.

I’m buying.

Well you're the homer so you know better, but just the same I'm holding Darwin in dynasty. No Shady, no Damian and depth probably more important than ever this season, I would think a guy with system familiarity sticks.

What I heard:

Darwin Thompson is the next Priest Holmes!!!!bb!q
Great White Shark
Sand$: 26,848.74
I luv bbq
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 22.54
All in on CEH
Great White Shark
jharner wrote:All in on CEH

Louis Riddick, who is very connected with KC, says too draft him 1 overall.

https://www.reddit.com/r/fantasyfootbal ... dshelaire/

Riddick was one of the first to go all in on Mahomes. I tend to listen to him.
I'm buying.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 20,816.70
hawkdogger wrote:

I'm buying.

All in at #1 overall? None for me, thanks. I have the #3 in a 10 team snake and there is no way I can justify taking him over Zeke or Barkley. Not sure if I would take him over AK, Chubb or Henry for that matter. Not saying he may not end up #1 overall, just that taking him at 1 over CMC is insane IMO.

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Great White Shark
ceh at 1 no thanks

ps i did a recent mock from the pick 9 recently and tried out mahomes rd 1,rd 2 got sanders,rd 3 got gurley
Great White Shark
hawkdogger wrote:
jharner wrote:All in on CEH

Louis Riddick, who is very connected with KC, says too draft him 1 overall.

https://www.reddit.com/r/fantasyfootbal ... dshelaire/

I'm buying.

i wonder if lois would go ceh #1 and if mahome fell to him at the elbow take him too ???
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 41,836.52
Let's be up front about this.
What Louis said is just flat bad advice.

I'm a dude.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 41,836.52
/Christian McCaffrey has 2nd best fantasy season of alltime and 5 other proven dudes have legit RB1 overall upside

Louis: guhhh actually draft the rookie who runs a 4.6

I'm a dude.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 119,752.40
FantasyHussy wrote:Let's be up front about this.

Of course, but I also think he's being fed some intel that may lead to an accelerated timeline towards a feature role.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 14,814.84
FantasyHussy wrote:/Christian McCaffrey has 2nd best fantasy season of alltime and 5 other proven dudes have legit RB1 overall upside

Louis: guhhh actually draft the rookie who runs a 4.6

Also couldn't beat out Nick Brossette as a sophomore, and his lone season of production came amid the biggest outlier of a college offense in football history.

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Mako Shark
Sand$: 961.62
No way I could take CEH even top 3, but I’d be open to the possibility of taking him over AK or Dalvin. Got a bad feeling about dalvin, prob cause of injury history and the holdout talk.
Great White Shark
OarChambo wrote:
FantasyHussy wrote:Let's be up front about this.

Of course, but I also think he's being fed some intel that may lead to an accelerated timeline towards a feature role.

Right. Take it for info that CEH may be more valuable than supposed.