Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 37,030.34
Google this on SI if you want some insight into the Bears running 12 personnel and Foles history of throwing to TEs.

"A Major Bears Offensive Shift Nick Foles Can Accomplish"
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 120,559.78
TheJayCutlers wrote:I must be the only Kmet fan here.

Who will qb, coach, and gm the bears in 2021 and what do those people think about Kmet.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,485.50
OarChambo wrote:
TheJayCutlers wrote:I must be the only Kmet fan here.

Who will qb, coach, and gm the bears in 2021 and what do those people think about Kmet.

Aaron Rodgers
Betz @alltwentytwo
@JasonOTC

And they love him

still waiting for my antifa paycheck. do they do direct deposit now?
Great White Shark
But in all seriousness, situation isn't the end all be all for everyone. Is it important? Absolutely.

Sometimes talent wins out and when a 2nd round pick is free in rookie drafts, ride it out or cut bait eventually.

Supreme Megalodon
Okay, now did God create da Bears and make them superior to everyone else. Or is he simply a huge fan of Ditka.
Great White Shark
In the nicest terms possible Mike Ditka can go eff himself with a million little Ditkas.

Supreme Megalodon
Only da Bears would be mini, Ditka's full grown
Megalodon
Sand$: 24,067.80
Stock Up

Quintez Cephus

The Lions just might have found another top-tier receiving target for Stafford in the form of Cephus.

The Wisconsin product impressed all week long, and continued to do so over the weekend.

On Saturday, he had two grabs that had everyone raving in Allen Park.

The first one was described by The Athletic as a "Kenny Golladay-esque grab." Cephus went up the left sideline, and hauled in a back-shoulder throw from David Blough.

He fought for the ball with defensive back Mike Ford, who was in on the coverage, but managed to pull it away from him and come down with the superb catch.

Then, there's the catch that in the aftermath has received even more pub from the media that were in attendance Saturday.

Blough tried to fit a ball into a tight window to receiver Tom Kennedy. It proceeded to be deflected by cornerback and offseason acquisition Tony McRae. McRae looked to have broken up the pass for a gain of nothing until Cephus darted in to catch it on the fly while gaining 10 yards.

Then, on Sunday, according to The Athletic, he used his big frame to "wall off" reserve cornerback Darryl Roberts for a touchdown catch in the back of the end zone.

Cephus has been the definition of explosive thus far. And although Kenny Golladay, Marvin Jones Jr. and Danny Amendola are all clearly ahead of him in the Lions' receivers room, he has a solid chance of having a role carved out for him in Detroit's passing game as a rookie.

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 81,063.32
Obviously things can change, but going to be hard for him to get any consistent targets.
Megalodon
rugger48 wrote:Obviously things can change, but going to be hard for him to get any consistent targets.

this year? sure, but this is a dynasty thread. Marvin and AMendola could be gone next year leaving GOlladay and Cephus and the only WR on contract next year.

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Supreme Megalodon
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:
rugger48 wrote:Obviously things can change, but going to be hard for him to get any consistent targets.

this year? sure, but this is a dynasty thread. Marvin and AMendola could be gone next year leaving GOlladay and Cephus and the only WR on contract next year.

Yep - every single one of them, including Golladay, is a UFA at season's end. I think the biggest problem Cephus has is this management team is coming into the season on thin ice. If they get whacked the new guys have no ties to him.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,935.96
Good piece on Viska. I’m all in on this guy in Re-drafts.

https://www.jaguars.com/news/wednesday-update-shenault-loves-versatile-role

QB: Russ/Tanny / RB: Jones, Davis, Ahmed, Hines, Williams, Booker, Gaskin(IR), Aiyuk (IR)
WR: Dvnte, AJBrown, ARob, Tee / Fant, Gdrt / Lutz / MIN
--
QB: Herb RB: DCook, Jacbs, Mattsn, Booker
WR: Ridley, DK, JJeff, Gllday / Jonnu / Carlson / LAR,CHI
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,968.74
Looks like Tee Higgins took over WR3 resposibilities as Ross was a healthy scratch yesterday. With as much as the Bengals are going to be throwing, I'm loving the potential. I'm trying to buy as much of this offense as possible, Burrow is the real deal.
Megalodon
jdferguson07 wrote:Looks like Tee Higgins took over WR3 resposibilities as Ross was a healthy scratch yesterday. With as much as the Bengals are going to be throwing, I'm loving the potential. I'm trying to buy as much of this offense as possible, Burrow is the real deal.

x2. I didn't think Higgins looking good.

Aiyuk looked good yesterday too...as well as Jefferson. Had a few rookie breakout games this week

Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,277.46
It was very promising to see Higgins step up. I couldn't see if it was him or not, but someone made a good sideline catch as a bail out option for Burrow, and then the obvious touchdowns. The corpse of AJG seems to be freeing up space for others to benefit and Boyd/Higgins look like the biggest benefactors. Burrow is absolutely the real deal. The only concern I have with him is surviving the hits from his crappy O-Line.

Aiyuk was definitely ascending after making his debut last week. I'm concerned about the overall volume when Kittle and Samuel are back. That said, he looks like he's a fit in that offense.