Great White Shark
Sand$: 12,240.28
giving up 3TDs to josh jacobs isn't necessarily a bad thing. THat kid is good.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 49,589.95
NautArch wrote:giving up 3TDs to josh jacobs isn't necessarily a bad thing. THat kid is good.

Rojo was considered a potential day 1 draft pick (drafted early 2nd) and had ROY upside before he was drafted by the Bucs. Not saying he is on par with Jacob's, but Jones is a good runner. Offensive line play is probably more critical.
Great White Shark
unimsw wrote:
NautArch wrote:giving up 3TDs to josh jacobs isn't necessarily a bad thing. THat kid is good.

Rojo was considered a potential day 1 draft pick (drafted early 2nd) and had ROY upside before he was drafted by the Bucs. Not saying he is on par with Jacob's, but Jones is a good runner. Offensive line play is probably more critical.

My apologies if I implied RoJo wasn't a good runner (although that may have happened unconsciously).

It was more that Josh IS a good runner. ANd him scoring 3TDs isn't something weird because he's bad.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,983.28
mstrbass2000 wrote:if fournett worth trying to get in a trade for next to nothing ??? rojo looked good this past sunday vs a very tough defense and next up is the sieve carolina defense that gave up 3 tds to josh jacobs rojo could solidify his role going forward if he has a breakout game

Im wondering if LF is worth hanging on to in seasonal/redraft leagues. Got unlucky and drafted both LF and Rojo in one league (thankfully have Saquon, Jacobs, JT as well) thinking of dropping Fournette as unless something drastically changes I dont see how he has value short of an injury. Also with his playing style I think hes a guy that needs carries to find his groove and be productive, hes not the guy that gonna come of the bench for a series and ball out, short of a massive hole etc. I do like LF and believe hes talented but having watched him all the way back to LSU hes a guy that needs to be fed imo.

Too Many League and not enough Whiskey
Great White Shark
Sand$: 13,296.64
kkiddynamite21 wrote:
mstrbass2000 wrote:if fournett worth trying to get in a trade for next to nothing ??? rojo looked good this past sunday vs a very tough defense and next up is the sieve carolina defense that gave up 3 tds to josh jacobs rojo could solidify his role going forward if he has a breakout game

Im wondering if LF is worth hanging on to in seasonal/redraft leagues. Got unlucky and drafted both LF and Rojo in one league (thankfully have Saquon, Jacobs, JT as well) thinking of dropping Fournette as unless something drastically changes I dont see how he has value short of an injury. Also with his playing style I think hes a guy that needs carries to find his groove and be productive, hes not the guy that gonna come of the bench for a series and ball out, short of a massive hole etc. I do like LF and believe hes talented but having watched him all the way back to LSU hes a guy that needs to be fed imo.

I agree with your assessment of LF and agree there are probably higher-upside stashes and assuming you only start 2 RBs you're pretty set there. I'd probably try to trade him though, even if he's just a throw in as part of a package deal....there's alot of RoJo non-believers out there.

I'm a dudette. Image
Great White Shark
WE can start up to 3 Rbs. Brown, Snell, and Kelley are all available but Kelley is the only one I MAY have a shot to get off waivers. I have floated LF out to a few people so we will see what happens. This is a big big $$ league and I want to finish first or last so Im all about upside plays lol

Great White Shark
Sand$: 13,296.64
Yeah in that case I might wait to see who you snag off of waivers... of course other owners are probably thinking the same....

I'm a dudette. Image
Great White Shark
They are all for sure after the same guys I am, I thought of doing a little gamesmanship and dropping Fournette before waivers in hopes somebody targets him rather than one of the guys Im hoping to land lol

Tiger Shark
Sand$: 604.66
I'm not sure why so many people are throwing in the towel on Fournette. He got in 2 week ago and is more talent than Rojo (granted he ran well last week). Guess time will tell
Blue Shark
Sand$: 1,391.94
I'm with you. Fournette has been there so short a time that he probably still had jet lag for game one. I want to see how things look by week 5 when he will have gotten comfortable with the system and received a more substantial number of carries to show if he is the guy to lead the backfield. You don't bring in a guy who had a top 10 showing last year right before the season starts just to give him 5 Carrie's a game...

abomb wrote:I'm not sure why so many people are throwing in the towel on Fournette. He got in 2 week ago and is more talent than Rojo (granted he ran well last week). Guess time will tell
Great White Shark
Sand$: 23,736.18
kkiddynamite21 wrote:WE can start up to 3 Rbs. Brown, Snell, and Kelley are all available but Kelley is the only one I MAY have a shot to get off waivers. I have floated LF out to a few people so we will see what happens. This is a big big $$ league and I want to finish first or last so Im all about upside plays lol

Benny Snelllllll is the big pickup this week.

Not convinved Brown is the RB to own in LA

Kelly is a nice stash if you have the roster space

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 21,985.56
longhorn1rob wrote:I'm with you. Fournette has been there so short a time that he probably still had jet lag for game one. I want to see how things look by week 5 when he will have gotten comfortable with the system and received a more substantial number of carries to show if he is the guy to lead the backfield. You don't bring in a guy who had a top 10 showing last year right before the season starts just to give him 5 Carrie's a game...

abomb wrote:I'm not sure why so many people are throwing in the towel on Fournette. He got in 2 week ago and is more talent than Rojo (granted he ran well last week). Guess time will tell

A missed blocking assignment by RoJo and a big hit on Brady will surely usher in the Fournette era.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,991.00
I’m firing up RoJo with confidence this weekend and expecting RB2 numbers.
Great White Shark
jdferguson07 wrote:I’m firing up RoJo with confidence this weekend and expecting RB2 numbers.

I want to play him so bad but have Saquon/Jacobs/JT going and not sure who I would bench to play him, tough matchup on paper for Jacobs but he looked good last week.

Great White Shark
kkiddynamite21 wrote:
jdferguson07 wrote:I’m firing up RoJo with confidence this weekend and expecting RB2 numbers.

I want to play him so bad but have Saquon/Jacobs/JT going and not sure who I would bench to play him, tough matchup on paper for Jacobs but he looked good last week.

I'd consider JT for the bench...might be the Hines show