Week 2 Waiver Wire Adds

Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,464.42
zuggyawesome wrote:Safety help or not, there's no reason to not give him the ball near the LoS and let him work his magic.

I honestly think he's more injured than we're being told (missed practice this week and has missed almost all of training camp)

helps explain why he also looked a little off on MNF

still waiting for my antifa paycheck. do they do direct deposit now?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,190.02
Corey Davis is available on my ww which TE do I drop for him? Higbee, Engram, or Jonuu who would benefit if AJ can’t go.

QB: J. Allen
RB: Edwards-Helaire, Jacobs, Moss, A. Gibson, A Dillon, D. Williams
WR. Hill, P. Campbell, Aiyuk
TE: Higbee, Engram
K: Butker
D: Pittsburgh
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,224.04
kschmidty24 wrote:Corey Davis is available on my ww which TE do I drop for him? Higbee, Engram, or Jonuu who would benefit if AJ can’t go.

I wan't to say I'm not falling for this Corey Davis thing AGAIN!...I start 2 TE's instead of dropping anyone for Corey.

I think Jonuu benefits the most from AJ going down. Maybe they get creative with him.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,471.78
SUPERIMIAINI wrote:
kschmidty24 wrote:Corey Davis is available on my ww which TE do I drop for him? Higbee, Engram, or Jonuu who would benefit if AJ can’t go.

I wan't to say I'm not falling for this Corey Davis thing AGAIN!...I start 2 TE's instead of dropping anyone for Corey.

I think Jonuu benefits the most from AJ going down. Maybe they get creative with him.

I came in here to see what folks were saying about TEN WR's. I play deep dynasty about 50% of the time. Humphries is relatively free and depending on game flow was quite productive in PPR last year (When Healthy).

IMO this will just be a three way split if AJ sits.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,471.78
Titans WR A.J. Brown (knee) won't play in Week 2 against the Jaguars.
And there's still a chance Brown's knee bruise sidelines him "beyond" Sunday. Corey Davis tied Brown for the team lead in targets (8) in Week 1 and remains the most logical replacement to soak up the second-year stud's opportunity in the interim as a plug-and-play WR3. Adam Humphries and Khalif Raymond will round out Tennessee's receivers room on Sunday.

IMO I don't necessarily buy the assumptions but per Roto..
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 26,247.56
Jonnu Smith is about to go B A N A N A S

2019 Sharks with Big Sticks Champion
2019 Stealing Home Keeper League Champion
Great White Shark
Sand$: 12,751.12
We have WR/TE flex... would you rather plug in Corey Davis or Jonnu?

I'm a dudette. Image
Tiger Shark
Sand$: 495.56
Tough call, depends on what you think you can get out of the rest of your lineup. I think Jonnu has the higher floor but Corey has the higher ceiling. What's the rest of the lineup look like?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 12,751.12
farhad7 wrote:Tough call, depends on what you think you can get out of the rest of your lineup. I think Jonnu has the higher floor but Corey has the higher ceiling. What's the rest of the lineup look like?

I'll post in the waiver forum and then come back here and post the link.

EDIT: Here's the link. Thanks for the help! viewtopic.php?f=35&t=354616

I'm a dudette. Image
Tiger Shark
Sand$: 495.56
Answered there, but unless your league is full PPR my suggestion (which should probably bear no weight) is to pick up neither one (or maybe pick one up, but not to start either one).
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,224.04
Dare I say JORDAN REED with the caveat that it's only a pick up for as long as Kittle is out and not long term.

They play the JETS, Vegas has this game at 42 u/o and someone has to catch some passes!

STATS: The two teams haven't met since 2016, and only play each other every four years, but the total has gone under each of the last five times they've faced off.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 21,193.84
Corey Davis szn bby

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,352.92
AIYUK WORTH AN ADD ??? HE BASICALLY THEIR WR1 NOW WITH SANU WHOM THEY JUST SIGNED
Megalodon
Sand$: 24,058.62
mstrbass2000 wrote:AIYUK WORTH AN ADD ??? HE BASICALLY THEIR WR1 NOW WITH SANU WHOM THEY JUST SIGNED

yep. grab aiyuk if he's avail

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Great White Shark
Sand$: 1,586.48
Its like an all Day Job to keep up with your Rosters with all the IR, Q,O and D's at the Moment.
Nobody mentioned Work when I signed up for this