Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,954.00
Mike Francesca (total idiot) is saying that the Browns are looking to trade OBJ on twitter.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,173.72
jdferguson07 wrote:Mike Francesca (total idiot) is saying that the Browns are looking to trade OBJ on twitter.

Francesca hates OBJ, he's been a critic since NY days! OBJ did have a terrible outing though, best way to shut up the critics is to go out there and ball out Thursday vs Cinci.

I will say this, I think Stefanski needs to get OBJ going a lot earlier in the game than he did last week.

EDIT: did a little searching

Mayfield Stats without OBJ and with OBJ.

Without OBJ: 310-486 (63.8% completion) 27 TD 14 Int. 93.7 QBR

With OBJ: 338-573 (59.0% completion) 23 TD, 22 Int. 77.8 QBR
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 120,158.40
SUPERIMIAINI wrote:I will say this, I think Stefanski needs to get OBJ going a lot earlier in the game than he did last week.

I don't know what led to the sudden force feeding of him in the middle of the game, but that can't happen. The offense was just starting to establish a rhythm then that happened and train derailment quickly followed. I agree that if you're going to prioritize getting OBJ going then it has to be done early. Whether he does or he doesn't...we'll see. Shoehorning things midstream though. Not gonna lynch the guy for doing it once. Just don't do it again.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 21,037.68
SUPERIMIAINI wrote:
jdferguson07 wrote:Mike Francesca (total idiot) is saying that the Browns are looking to trade OBJ on twitter.

Francesca hates OBJ, he's been a critic since NY days! OBJ did have a terrible outing though, best way to shut up the critics is to go out there and ball out Thursday vs Cinci.

I will say this, I think Stefanski needs to get OBJ going a lot earlier in the game than he did last week.

So you're saying OBJ is the new Kelvin Benjamin?

As big of a disappointment as Baker has been... OBJ just looks bad out there. Is he pulling a Randy Moss rebellion after being banished to Ohio? Or was he always propelled by Eli?

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Mako Shark
Sand$: 994.64
If majority of Odell owners feel this way I really think this is a decent buy low. I still think he’ll be ok. Had 1,000 yards in a down and injury year and just had 10 targets.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,173.72
zuggyawesome wrote:
SUPERIMIAINI wrote:

So you're saying OBJ is the new Kelvin Benjamin?

As big of a disappointment as Baker has been... OBJ just looks bad out there. Is he pulling a Randy Moss rebellion after being banished to Ohio? Or was he always propelled by Eli?

I wen't back and looked at the entire game, while OBJ had "bad drops" Baker also missed him open and late and behind..I think it's an extreme to compare someone as Talented as OBJ to the Hamburglar Helper that is Kelvin Benjamin!

I'm not putting this entirely on Baker, but Joe Burrow a Rookie learning a new offense with no pre-season out played him yesterday! Can't wait till Thursday.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,787.28
At this point I’m just disappointed in myself for drafting this guy. OBJ is no longer elite WR. He’s a headache and has been relegated to bench status

Edit - I’m going to try and sell OBJ. May try and offer OBJ for Snell owner. (Hes hurtling at WR has Golladay and Michael Thomas)

QB: Russ/Tanny / RB: Jones, Davis, Gaskin, JJax, Hasty
WR: Dvnte, ARob, Tee, Aiyuk, Reagor(IR) Agholor / Fant, Gdrt(IR)/ Lutz / KC/LAC
--
QB: Herb RB: DCook, Jacbs, JTaylor, MDavis, Mattsn, Lindsay
WR: Gllday, Ridley, DK, JJeff, Aiyuk / Jonnu / Slye / NE
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 80,922.12
Obj for snell, after week 1. Idk seems like an over reaction. I mean he a bad week 1, even if it’s a bad year he should give wr2/3 numbers.
Great White Shark
rugger48 wrote:Obj for snell, after week 1. Idk seems like an over reaction. I mean he a bad week 1, even if it’s a bad year he should give wr2/3 numbers.

Yeah I didn’t do it. Went back and watched the game. 10 targets is a lot. Baltimore is elite. I’m holding.
The question is do I play him tonight over Gallup in a shootout v ATL?

--
Great White Shark
Odell looked good. Thankfully in my lineup!

--
Mako Shark
Sand$: 994.64
Def looked great, and will be in more game scripts that suit him than not imo. Concern is the oline tho
Great White Shark
mj021407 wrote:Def looked great, and will be in more game scripts that suit him than not imo. Concern is the oline tho

I thought he looked pretty average.

I’d be looking to move OBJ if possible

Supreme Megalodon
zuggyawesome wrote:
mj021407 wrote:Def looked great, and will be in more game scripts that suit him than not imo. Concern is the oline tho

I mean, it was week one, and a weird off season. I’d buy for the right price. If we went if week one, he have 40 drops.
Great White Shark
rugger48 wrote:
zuggyawesome wrote:

I mean, it was week one, and a weird off season. I’d buy for the right price. If we went if week one, he have 40 drops.

It hasn't just been 2 games.. dude hasn't been elite since 2017

Supreme Megalodon
Sure, but the 2 years before this one werent exactly great environments. He still put up decent numbers despite the situation. Is elite the question ? I think he performing to his adp.