Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,655.40
Ive had good luck with Hulu live and Amazon Prime for Thur night games, but I think I may just be lucky because I see a lot of people hate or have issues with Hulu. I used it all last weekend for college and NFL and it was fine, pic was clear, no buffering or loading etc. Prime always has the TNF games so works out well. I did have NFL package w DTV last year and its good if you want to watch a game thats not in your network etc.

Im in Dallas so last week early games were Philly/Wash and Miami/NE followed by TB/Saints in the afternoon and of course the cowgirls for the night game.

Is tonights game not going to be on Prime or does anybody know? As an LSU guy it may be one of the few/only times I can watch Burrow from my couch this year

Too Many League and not enough Whiskey
Great White Shark
Sand$: 12,751.12
kkiddynamite21 wrote:
Is tonights game not going to be on Prime or does anybody know? As an LSU guy it may be one of the few/only times I can watch Burrow from my couch this year

No it is not (I know this for sure because I'm a Bengals fan). IIRC, the first 3 TNF games are NOT on Amazon Prime, but the rest are.

I'm a dudette. Image
Great White Shark
Takes2toTango wrote:
bunnywafer wrote:Redzone doesn't appear to have a stand alone option, so won't work for a cord-cutter like me. Unless I'm missing something?

I have the nfl app on my xbox and just for poop and giggles tried accessing Redzone. I had to enter a code that was sent to me to link with my cable provider. Then it let me watch Redzone all day. I don’t know if it was a fluke or not but i’ll see Sunday. (I only pay for internet with my cable provider so idk how it worked)

That's really interesting. I've never even tried to log in with my "cable provider" since I don't have cable TV, but my internet is through a company that also has cable. So I'll have to try it! Thanks for the tip!

I'm a dudette. Image
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 2,189.78
bunnywafer wrote:
kkiddynamite21 wrote:

No it is not (I know this for sure because I'm a Bengals fan). IIRC, the first 3 TNF games are NOT on Amazon Prime, but the rest are.

Verified- first game on prime is Oct 8, Bucs Bears

Blue 14

Wilson, Burrow
McCaffrey, Bell, White, Moss
Beckham, Golladay, Hilton, Lamb, Samuel
Fant, Arnold
Butker
49ers
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,655.40
Off Constantly wrote:
bunnywafer wrote:
kkiddynamite21 wrote:

Verified- first game on prime is Oct 8, Bucs Bears

Well ](*,) :censor: guess its youtube tv for me. Im assuming there are no other cheaper options to stream only sports or NFL network?

Too Many League and not enough Whiskey
Great White Shark
bunnywafer wrote:
Takes2toTango wrote:
bunnywafer wrote:Redzone doesn't appear to have a stand alone option, so won't work for a cord-cutter like me. Unless I'm missing something?

I have the nfl app on my xbox and just for poop and giggles tried accessing Redzone. I had to enter a code that was sent to me to link with my cable provider. Then it let me watch Redzone all day. I don’t know if it was a fluke or not but i’ll see Sunday. (I only pay for internet with my cable provider so idk how it worked)

That's really interesting. I've never even tried to log in with my "cable provider" since I don't have cable TV, but my internet is through a company that also has cable. So I'll have to try it! Thanks for the tip!

I just tried it and for some reason when I click on "COX" to try to log in, I get a server error! :( That same error doesn't come up if I click on any other service provider. :roll:

I'm a dudette. Image
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 26,249.06
Last week I was able to watch the TNF game through the NFL app on my Roku. Not sure if that will be the case every week.

2019 Sharks with Big Sticks Champion
2019 Stealing Home Keeper League Champion
Sand$: 40,939.89
some games are on the yahoo app but that might just be for phones and ipads.

I can never keep straight how to watch games but I tend to find them regardless.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,317.84
All the hoop jumping and scrambling.... it’s as if the League and access providers really don’t care about our accessibility, and are betting on fans working hard to watch games, divided by the individual provider deals.
Hmmmm, I’m not a tie wearing cable/streaming exec, but this is all kinds of messed up for the ordinary Joe,

2019 Divine Comedy Champion
Master of Snowflakes Tour
Great White Shark
I don't watch baseball, but my friend told me about the MLB handles streaming: $20 to follow one team (out of market games); $25 to get all out of market games for all teams.

For the entire season.

I'm a dudette. Image
Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,720.72
Why is everyone dancing around it?

Just install DofuSports, cast to TV, enjoy.

Great White Shark
ross3650 wrote:Why is everyone dancing around it?

Just install DofuSports, cast to TV, enjoy.

Not dancing around, just never heard of that. Will have to check it out.

I'm a dudette. Image
Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,352.92
iptv 10 bucks a month and you get ticket,ppv and just about everything you can think of,im using 2 seperate services for 20 a month just in case one of em is out
Great White Shark
Sand$: 14,410.96
All I know is that I miss my Dish Network and NFL Red Zone.

Red Zone was tailor made for fantasy nuts like us.

The Tank's reigning POS...and damn proud of it!!