Damien Williams
Mike Gesicki

- who am I missing?

Demario Davis

Gase never coached him but that's not going to stop me from blaming him
Great White Shark
Sand$: 12,654.30
endzoneview wrote:
endzoneview wrote:guys, there is nothing redeeming watching this team play football. In fact, it will make you like football a little less. This team has already quit. Especially on defense. Guys aren't running to the whistle. They take horrible angles and give up on plays almost immediately. The Niners lost every single star player on offense and defense and it made no impact on the game.
Darnold was 14 for 25 with a 103 passing yards with 5 minutes to go in this game. It's pitiful. Every third down route ran and thrown is about 3-4 yards away from the first down marker. 3rd and 5, 2 yard route. 3rd and 8, 3 yard route. 3rd and 2, run up the middle for a loss.

We are in peak Sanchez. Darnold just needs his butt fumble moment to put a cap on his Jets career.

As I was saying

It’s every damn 3rd down

Looks like the Bengals for the last several years, especially under Gruden/Lewis. I mean I know Gase is like the pinnacle of cr@ppy coaches, but IMO Jay Gruden isn't too far behind. As vanilla and predictable as you can get. I'm surprised Minshew and the rest of the Jags seem to be doing OK so far. Certainly he didn't help out WAS at all...

I'm a dudette. Image
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 35,846.24
Gase has been riding Peyton Manning's coat tails for seven years now. Seven.
Megalodon
Sand$: 23,790.96
i remember when he was the best thing since sliced bread when he was available...i think i wanted Gase in SF.

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Supreme Megalodon
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:i remember when he was the best thing since sliced bread when he was available...i think i wanted Gase in SF.

I was upset when he interviewed with them because the Dolphins would "lose" out. :F
Sand$: 40,186.95
Elmagister wrote:Gase is gonna chase Adams off

^ the week Gase was announced as HC
Supreme Megalodon
endzoneview wrote:
Elmagister wrote:Gase is gonna chase Adams off

^ the week Gase was announced as HC

If they had another star they'd be next.
I definitely didn't want Gase but I tried to trick myself into thinking it might work.

If I recall, I think I wanted Rhule the most. But he didn't want to work with MacGaggnan. It was between Gase and Monken I believe so yeah, probably didn't matter.

Douglas is in year 2 of his 6 year deal. He's had one draft. He didn't hire Gase. He didn't draft Darnold.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,269.14
time to cut bait on Gase. Let Greggg be the interim, make Jim Bob Cooter the OC and try to salvage Darnold.

Nothing has changed. Therefore, for working people to be free, they must seize control of the means of production.
I wouldn't be opposed

With Gase or without Gase, this team is cruising to a 3 win season
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 26,169.36
endzoneview wrote:I wouldn't be opposed

Poor Trevor Lawrence. I already feel bad for him.

2019 Sharks with Big Sticks Champion
2019 Stealing Home Keeper League Champion
SJSwarm wrote:
endzoneview wrote:I wouldn't be opposed

Poor Trevor Lawrence. I already feel bad for him.

Damn right you should.
Jamison Crowder (hamstring) has been ruled out for Week 3 against the Colts.

Breshad Perriman (ankle) is also out. It leaves Chris Hogan and Braxton Berrios as the Jets' starting receivers. We'd expect TE Chris Herndon to see a few more targets, but we're fading the entire Jets offense against the Colts. Crowder and Perriman didn't practice all week and aren't locks to return in Week 4.
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 431.24
Starting Frank Gore this week.

Yes, I know. That kind of season for me.
Megalodon
Sand$: 38,884.46
endzoneview wrote:
Jamison Crowder (hamstring) has been ruled out for Week 3 against the Colts.

Breshad Perriman (ankle) is also out. It leaves Chris Hogan and Braxton Berrios as the Jets' starting receivers. We'd expect TE Chris Herndon to see a few more targets, but we're fading the entire Jets offense against the Colts. Crowder and Perriman didn't practice all week and aren't locks to return in Week 4.

I felt good about exactly one Jet this year. It was CJ Mosley, and we drafted (startup IDP dynasty league) very early, before guys started opting out for the season.

Unless you've got to cover a bye week later, there's probably not a good reason to have a Jets offensive player in your lineup this season.

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders