Trade Questions and Advice

Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,444.60
kcsportsdoc wrote:Maybe I should have rephrased the question because I have RoJo, Conner and Snell (picked from waivers), but I was offered Fournette for Snell.

So, I’m questioning what’s more likely; a Conner injury/Snell takeover or a Fournette takeover ? And which backfield would I rather have going forward.

In this case, I'd stay tight. I have Conner and Snell and I got Snell because I think Conner will get hurt at some point. Fournette has no guarantee as easily.
Megalodon
Sand$: 24,237.22
kkiddynamite21 wrote:PPR Dyno

Hunt/Z Moss/J Jefferson

Or

JuJu/Bryan Edwards

fair deal. i think Juju might be the most valuable piece here though

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,501.86

Hunt/Z Moss/J Jefferson

Or

JuJu/Bryan Edwards

pretty equal trade hunt/moss/jefferson side has higher upside,much higher and if chubb got hurt it would be a lopsided trade imo
Megalodon
Sand$: 39,259.08
yecul wrote:Standard league, swapping depth upside rbs. My Swift for his Moss.

Slam dunk, solid, toss up, or pass?

I'd take it.
Moss is already getting the short-yardage/goalline opportunities, and his role should only get bigger.

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders
Megalodon
Sand$: 39,259.08

Hunt/Z Moss/J Jefferson

Or

JuJu/Bryan Edwards

Without considering team needs, I want the Hunt side.
I'm in on JuJu as a top 10 WR this season, but I think a lot of people are forgetting just how good Kareem Hunt is and underestimating how big his role can be even with a healthy Chubb in the lineup. I'm calling him a top 12 RB even without injuries; but if Chubb goes out, Hunt is "2019 Christian McCaffrey" good. Adding Moss, who may turn into a good RB2 this season, is a pretty big bonus. Of the rookie WRs, I'll take Jefferson both this season and long-term.

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders
Megalodon
Sand$: 11,632.62
who would you rather have and how big of a difference do you see in them...

Odell or McLaurin

At this point, if a clown invited me into the woods, I would just go.

We are not your kind

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn :slug:
Afterwards one sometimes learns that one has been through Dunwich.
Megalodon
Sand$: 25,136.78
jstr2112 wrote:who would you rather have and how big of a difference do you see in them...

Odell or McLaurin
Give me Odell. Higher ceiling but lower floor, and the ceiling is what I would want if I am playing for a 'ship.

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Megalodon
gimme Mclaurin...all the talent with less drama.

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Great White Shark
Sand$: 37,714.40
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:gimme Mclaurin...all the talent with less drama.

x2

Washington will likely pass more as well.

where's my $2,000.
Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,291.06
Are we selling or holding Cook in dynasty? Th e positive is that he got locked up, but other than his injury risk, that team looks like it could be in shambles for a while.
Megalodon
BG3eb wrote:Are we selling or holding Cook in dynasty? Th e positive is that he got locked up, but other than his injury risk, that team looks like it could be in shambles for a while.

depends what you can sell him for. Are you rebuilding? In my dynasty i'm rebuilding so i'd sell (hoping for a 2nd) ...the hard part is finding a buyer though.

Great White Shark
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:
BG3eb wrote:Are we selling or holding Cook in dynasty? Th e positive is that he got locked up, but other than his injury risk, that team looks like it could be in shambles for a while.

depends what you can sell him for. Are you rebuilding? In my dynasty i'm rebuilding so i'd sell (hoping for a 2nd) ...the hard part is finding a buyer though.

Think he was referring to Dalvin

where's my $2,000.
Whale Shark
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:

Just to clear it up: this was Dalvin Cook.

There's probably more people competing than rebuilding. I've definitely got a win-now roster but he's the most fragile component of it.

Main core:
Rodgers, Minshew, Jimmy G
Cook, Chubb, Hunt, Bell, Robinson, Hines (bench guys behind)
Adams, JuJu, McLaurin, Aiyuk and some rookies
Higbee, Gesicki, and J. Smith
Great White Shark
as for Dalvin, kinda depends on what you can get for him. Zimmer ain't gonna change so they will keep running him. Only question is if his shoulder can hold up.

where's my $2,000.
Whale Shark
What's the general range of active players or picks for him, then?