Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 26,187.16
Now that we know that he is preparing for the draft, can we talk about the best college OT I have ever seen? Can we talk about what would happen if Joe Thomas and Walter Jones made a ridiculously athletic baby? Penei Sewell is already one of the best LT’s in the NFL, and he isn’t in the league yet. It makes no sense, but it’s true.

A lot of teams already have, or at least think they already have their young stud QB. And there is no Chase Young or Mario Williams in this draft.

Sewell might not go number one, as the consensus seems to be that ol’ Trevor is a generational talent. But my guy is going to be the number 2 pick at worst. And whoever gets him should jump for joy on draft day. Penei will wear a gold jacket one day.

Discuss. Or don’t. I was bored, sue me.

2019 Sharks with Big Sticks Champion
2019 Stealing Home Keeper League Champion
Great White Shark
Sand$: 21,045.74
Tank for Trevor? Suck for Sewell?

I'd rather Lose for Lance

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Supreme Megalodon
Trey Lance is my dude. I have him on my devy roster in TPL. Very excited about him.

Great White Shark
SJSwarm wrote:Trey Lance is my dude. I have him on my devy roster in TPL. Very excited about him.

As you should be :thumbright:

Sand$: 40,335.83
Fail for Fields
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 120,186.38
Sewell could be to offensive tackles what Lemy was to metal and he still can't compete with any franchise changing quarterback.
Supreme Megalodon
OarChambo wrote:Sewell could be to offensive tackles what Lemy was to metal and he still can't compete with any franchise changing quarterback.

Oh totally agree. But let’s look at the teams that appear to be bad enough to have a top 3 pick this year. I can guarantee the Bengals want Sewell. I highly doubt the Giants or Chargers are ready to give up on Jones and Herbert, respectively. Those 3 off the top of my head. I’m sure more will reveal themselves as the season goes.

Supreme Megalodon
endzoneview wrote:Fail for Fields

It will be so Jets if they get bad Cam Newton. I hope for your sake they don’t.

Great White Shark
SJSwarm wrote:

We're agreeing way too much here. I'm nervous :lol:

Sand$: 40,335.83
Week 16 will be the Trevor Lawrence Bowl and this will be the one game the Jets put everything together and get a W knocking them out of the top spot in the draft.
Supreme Megalodon
zuggyawesome wrote:
SJSwarm wrote:

We're agreeing way too much here. I'm nervous :lol:

Great minds think alike? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Megalodon
Sand$: 42,285.76
zuggyawesome wrote:
SJSwarm wrote:Trey Lance is my dude. I have him on my devy roster in TPL. Very excited about him.

I hate this...

Its going to fuel the idiots around here for another decade that they are the greatest football dynasty in history while ignoring that they are just a big fish in a small pond.
Great White Shark
und2006 wrote:
zuggyawesome wrote:

I hate this...

Its going to fuel the idiots around here for another decade that they are the greatest football dynasty in history while ignoring that they are just a big fish in a small pond.

What?

Megalodon
Sand$: 42,285.76
zuggyawesome wrote:
und2006 wrote:
I hate this...

What?

North Dakota State fans are the literal worst. They equate themselves to the best in the FCS. As if winning against this level of competition is somehow the same.

Lance being great would fuel that BS for another decade. I've had to live through Fargo becoming Philly West already with Wentz.
Great White Shark
und2006 wrote:
zuggyawesome wrote:
und2006 wrote:
I hate this...

What?

North Dakota State fans are the literal worst. They equate themselves to the best in the FCS. As if winning against this level of competition is somehow the same.

Lance being great would fuel that BS for another decade. I've had to live through Fargo becoming Philly West already with Wentz.

Haha, I see.