Barkley done for 2020.

Honorary Mod (powerless)
Sand$: 2,689.58
Confirmed ACL tear.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,173.72
Add Gallman or Dion Lewis, or Freeman ? Giants play 49ers next week.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,949.70
What do y’all think about Saquons dynasty value? What would be a fair trade for him?
Sand$: 40,186.95
Great White Shark
Sand$: 8,322.89
So crappy.... Week 2 Armageddon

2019 LOT “The Resurrected One”
2015 LOT Norse League Champion
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 35,846.24
SUPERIMIAINI wrote:Add Gallman or Dion Lewis, or Freeman ? Giants play 49ers next week.

Freeman last he played was only effective through volume, and I want no part of him on the Giants. If you have an open spot, I guess take the risk, but I don't expect him to play well.
Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,193.22
I believe the Giants will ultimately work a trade to replace Barkley. Someone like Phillip Lindsay, Sony Michael, Jordan Howard or Gus Edwards.
Megalodon
Sand$: 23,790.96
jdferguson07 wrote:What do y’all think about Saquons dynasty value? What would be a fair trade for him?

if i owned him i probably wouldn't want to sell low so id hold. id guess a late 1st round pick? Probably more though but i'm not paying that much but he's still only 23 and should be back next year.

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 35,846.24
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:
jdferguson07 wrote:What do y’all think about Saquons dynasty value? What would be a fair trade for him?

if i owned him i probably wouldn't want to sell low so id hold. id guess a late 1st round pick? Probably more though but i'm not paying that much but he's still only 23 and should be back next year.

I don't own him, but the talk starts at two firsts plus, depending/based on what player(s) are also offered.
Sand$: 40,186.95
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:

but he's also a RB and his shelf life was already short.

Obviously you can't sell low but if you have a buyer, I wouldn't be opposed to moving him.
Megalodon
Sand$: 23,790.96
endzoneview wrote:
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:

but he's also a RB and his shelf life was already short.

Obviously you can't sell low but if you have a buyer, I wouldn't be opposed to moving him.

true. But he should be healthy next year to start the season and he will be 24. Remember some were taking guys like Vaughn and Dillon late 1st in rookie drafts. Before this injury saquon was probably worth at least 2 1st round picks...even with the short shelf life.

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Megalodon
Sand$: 143,699.87
Freeman to meet with the Giants tomorrow.