IND @ nyj

TB @ den

AZ v det

Any thoughts???
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,944.90
Indy
LAC

QB: Russ/Tanny / RB: Jones, Davis, Ahmed, Hines, Williams, Booker, Gaskin(IR), Aiyuk (IR)
WR: Dvnte, AJBrown, ARob, Tee / Fant, Gdrt / Lutz / MIN
--
QB: Herb RB: DCook, Jacbs, Mattsn, Booker
WR: Ridley, DK, JJeff, Gllday / Jonnu / Carlson / LAR,CHI
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,263.58
Indy is my first choice cause well the Jets don't need explanation.

As stated above, I love the Chargers Defense this week!

I have Baltimore Defense, I'm either playing them and wishing for 3 points and not -3. Or dropping Anthony Miller for Buffalo or the Rams and holding onto Baltimore...The Titans are also available........ Any thought ???
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,944.90
I dropped the Rams. They didn’t do much against the Eagles, and that Buffalo offense at home looks like something to avoid.

QB: Russ/Tanny / RB: Jones, Davis, Ahmed, Hines, Williams, Booker, Gaskin(IR), Aiyuk (IR)
WR: Dvnte, AJBrown, ARob, Tee / Fant, Gdrt / Lutz / MIN
--
QB: Herb RB: DCook, Jacbs, Mattsn, Booker
WR: Ridley, DK, JJeff, Gllday / Jonnu / Carlson / LAR,CHI
Great White Shark
nosman21 wrote:I dropped the Rams. They didn’t do much against the Eagles, and that Buffalo offense at home looks like something to avoid.

Would you start Buffalo defense at home vs the RAMS....the thing is I own TYLER HIGBEE, I also own Dallas Goedert. I guess I could swap them out. :-k
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,081.87
I have NO Def, who is usually really good, but that game against LV really has gotten me nervous and now the take on GB.

Who would you guys lean towards over NO?

LAR @ Buff
TEN @ Min
PHI v. Cin
WAS @ Cle

I'm thinking LAR (they also face NYG next week)...Buff looks great but they faced MIA and NYJ.
Great White Shark
KRB80 wrote:I have NO Def, who is usually really good, but that game against LV really has gotten me nervous and now the take on GB.

LAR @ Buff
TEN @ Min
PHI v. Cin
WAS @ Cle

I'm thinking LAR (they also face NYG next week)...Buff looks great but they faced MIA and NYJ.

Between RAMS and Buffalo, I'm going Buffalo. I don't want to pick up a defense for their next weeks opponent. With that said Buffalo is @ Raiders next week. Pick your poison :-k

EDIT: If DAVANTE ADAMS is out, I stick with NO!
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,081.87
SUPERIMIAINI wrote:
KRB80 wrote:I have NO Def, who is usually really good, but that game against LV really has gotten me nervous and now the take on GB.

LAR @ Buff
TEN @ Min
PHI v. Cin
WAS @ Cle

Between RAMS and Buffalo, I'm going Buffalo. I don't want to pick up a defense for their next weeks opponent. With that said Buffalo is @ Raiders next week. Pick your poison :-k

EDIT: If DAVANTE ADAMS is out, I stick with NO!

Buffalo Def isn't an option. I was making a comment on their offense looking great but it was against MIA & NYJ.

I'm definitely monitoring the Davante situation though!
Megalodon
Sand$: 39,043.60
Of the ones listed, I'll take Indy. The Jets are garbage.

I also like Washington against the Browns. They'll probably give up some points, but expect a bunch of sacks and a couple turnovers.

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders
Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,021.72
IND because you can roll them two weeks in a row.
SandShark
Sand$: 173.48
As much as it pains me to say so {Vikes fan}, everywhere I'm streaming I'll take the Titans D vs the Vikes. The Vikes are a hot mess right now with holes all over the ship so I'm streaming against them until they show me something and I don't see it happening this week

2020 Hammerhead 3 - Ninja Kittens
2020 Blue Shark 15 - Jolly Rogers
Chum
Sand$: 11.16
Should I start Tyler Eifert over Mo Alie-Cox
Chum
Sand$: 14.30
nosman21 wrote:I dropped the Rams. They didn’t do much against the Eagles, and that Buffalo offense at home looks like something to avoid.

That Rams defense has some upcoming tasty matchups though

Week 4 - Giants
Week 5 - Washington
Week 7 - Bears
Week 8 - Dolphins
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 120,568.58
Ride or die with Indy in week 2 - same in week 3 - and at least one more time week 4 against Da Bears. If things go well I may just coast through Cleveland and Cincy til their bye before reassessing.
Megalodon
Sand$: 39,043.60
Willis72 wrote:Should I start Tyler Eifert over Mo Alie-Cox

I wouldn't.
Eifert's been a waste of a roster spot for 6 of his 7 years, with 1 crazy season where 25% of his catches were TDs. One game with a score doesn't make him a good option.

I'll take Alie-Cox, and would drop Eifert except in very deep or 2TE leagues.

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders