Week 3 Waiver Wire Adds

Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,350.34
hard 10 wrote:
wmharley wrote:
SUPERIMIAINI wrote:With CMC now slated to miss multiple weeks is MIKE DAVIS is a must add ? If DAVIS AND McKINNON are on the wire who you got ?
no. I have CMC and I passed on Davis. that team, other than CMC is terrible. I picked up McK instead. they lost both RBs in front of him, and hopefully Freeman goes elsewhere.

Seems like a bad move.

The 49ers offense without Mostert, with Garoppolo and Kittle banged up and questionable, and with a bad group of receivers, is worse than Carolina's. I'd take an average back likely to get a lot of volume (Davis) for the Panthers over betting on McKinnon, who has missed the last two full seasons with injuries, to stay healthy and effectively carry a useful load in San Francisco.

The absence of anyone to throw to, would help, but I just don't trust Davis.

Either way, I'm not picking up either of them to start for my team (I did pick up McK but as a bench stash).
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,974.36
Does KJ Hamler have any value with Sutton done? I know Denver has major warts at this point but being desperate at WR I'm looking anywhere for production

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
William G. McAdoo
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 42,026.62
sctroyfan wrote:Does KJ Hamler have any value with Sutton done? I know Denver has major warts at this point but being desperate at WR I'm looking anywhere for production

I picked up Hamler. He looked fully healthy and more explosive than every player on the field. Always intrigued by someone who doesn't need 10 targets to deliver in your lineup. With Sutton gone and Jeudy banged up, I'm stashing Hamler now that I don't miss the potential breakout.

I'm a dude.
Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,904.88
sctroyfan wrote:Does KJ Hamler have any value with Sutton done? I know Denver has major warts at this point but being desperate at WR I'm looking anywhere for production

Someone has to catch passes in Denver. Kamler can play and should get targets. Jeudy is the more polished WR but Kamler has value for a team that needs WRs.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 9,487.93
I grabbed Freeman as a stash.... well see

2019 LOT “The Resurrected One”
2015 LOT Norse League Champion
Great White Shark
Sand$: 21,215.90
DocHolliday wrote:

Someone has to catch passes in Denver. Kamler can play and should get targets. Jeudy is the more polished WR but Kamler has value for a team that needs WRs.

Noah Fant is going to be a monster

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,263.58
If you're a flex or WR team needy, at least for this week...LAVISKA. I'm in a few 2 flex leagues and I dropped Anthony Miller all over the place for Laviska. Those targets plus 3-4 rushing attempts, I'll take that! * I know small sample size but nonetheless.

My Phins: Byron Jones is out, but Xavien will probably play *knee... he should be on SHENAULT in the perimeter a few times depending where Laviska lines up.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,352.92
alan lazard or mvs both are in play if adams is out
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,081.87
Placed Chark in the IR slot to take a flier on Mo Alie-Cox. I'm hoping he blows up again this week; just on my bench. If he can't beat out Doyle, he isn't worth the hype.
Great White Shark
KRB80 wrote:Placed Chark in the IR slot to take a flier on Mo Alie-Cox. I'm hoping he blows up again this week; just on my bench. If he can't beat out Doyle, he isn't worth the hype.

Low risk, high reward

I don't see how they put that genie back in the bottle; but stranger things have happened..

Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,081.87
zuggyawesome wrote:
KRB80 wrote:Placed Chark in the IR slot to take a flier on Mo Alie-Cox. I'm hoping he blows up again this week; just on my bench. If he can't beat out Doyle, he isn't worth the hype.

Low risk, high reward

I don't see how they put that genie back in the bottle; but stranger things have happened..

My thoughts too. Here's to hoping! :Drink)
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,944.90
Good strategy on MAC... I’m looking for someone to dump in order to do the same thing

QB: Russ/Tanny / RB: Jones, Davis, Ahmed, Hines, Williams, Booker, Gaskin(IR), Aiyuk (IR)
WR: Dvnte, AJBrown, ARob, Tee / Fant, Gdrt / Lutz / MIN
--
QB: Herb RB: DCook, Jacbs, Mattsn, Booker
WR: Ridley, DK, JJeff, Gllday / Jonnu / Carlson / LAR,CHI
Great White Shark
KRB80 wrote:
zuggyawesome wrote:

Low risk, high reward

My thoughts too. Here's to hoping! :Drink)

Interesting quote from the Colts OC about MAC

"We all had a ton of confidence in Mo, but sometimes it is – you go out there and see him play that way and it's just the confidence level, it grows," Sirianni said. "I think that's definitely what we saw. I had the utmost confidence in Mo Alie-Cox. On Sunday before the game I would have said, 'I don't know if it can be any higher.' Well you go out and do something like he just did and your confidence even gets higher in a player and I know that player's confidence gets higher as well."

It's a good sign he's going to be more involved in the gameplan moving forward... how much, though? I'll be interested in finding out! :thumbright:

Blue Shark
Sand$: 884.94
I had some roster spots open, threw 2 darts: Devontae Booker, Jalen Richard. First thought: Jacobs is hurt, and there’s not much info which makes me skeptical. Second: his usage is unsustainable without an eventual missed game or so.
Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,277.46
MAC:

I think it still has to be tempered with a relative ceiling because that offense is still geared to run and I imagine the scripts are going to work in their favor. I'm not sure there's a true #1 in that passing attack (with the jury still being out on Hilton). There might not be a 1 but there's targets to be had in the middle of the field or just medium chunk plays. It seems like from a consistency standpoint, MAC and Pittman are going to be vying for them.