Trade Questions and Advice

Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,223.96
hard 10 wrote:
BG3eb wrote:
BG3eb wrote:Are we selling or holding Cook in dynasty? Th e positive is that he got locked up, but other than his injury risk, that team looks like it could be in shambles for a while.

Reiterate: Dalvin, lol.

Would Ekeler be a sneaky upside trade for dynasty for Cook? Seems like the Vikings might be a mess offensively due to their defense. Ekeler is getting the short end of the stick as a pass catcher right now, yes, but I also have Kelley so I'd have that backfield.

Thoughts?

Maybe Ekeler and high draft picks or a good QB or TE.
But just Ekeler straight up for Cook? No, I wouldn't make that move in either redraft or dynasty.

The guy is pretty blank to the fact that Ekeler's ceiling was last season and believes he's just having a rough start and will positively regress. It's frustrating.
Mako Shark
Sand$: 2,586.45
Hmm, still thinking about the Gibson for Dobbins offer. May send counter of Tyler Boyd. How does that sound in a vacuum?

Boyd is my WR #4, and rides my bench. Still A.J. Green has not looked at all like his former self, and Burrow shows signs of being the guy. That said, their OL is bad, which does cap their passing game.

At RB I'm starting Zeke and David Montgomery, and have a bunch of lottery tickets on the roster (Dobbins, Zack Moss, Latavius Murray). So why not add another?
Whale Shark
hard 10 wrote:
BG3eb wrote:
BG3eb wrote:Are we selling or holding Cook in dynasty? Th e positive is that he got locked up, but other than his injury risk, that team looks like it could be in shambles for a while.

Reiterate: Dalvin, lol.

Would Ekeler be a sneaky upside trade for dynasty for Cook? Seems like the Vikings might be a mess offensively due to their defense. Ekeler is getting the short end of the stick as a pass catcher right now, yes, but I also have Kelley so I'd have that backfield.

Thoughts?

Maybe Ekeler and high draft picks or a good QB or TE.
But just Ekeler straight up for Cook? No, I wouldn't make that move in either redraft or dynasty.

What do you think about Mixon with someone like Keenan Allen?
Blue Shark
Sand$: 934.88
I asked this before this past weekend so now we have more info.

Standard league depth/upside - Give Swift, Get Moss

Like both, both have competition, Moss has better ceiling (TD upside) IMO but tougher schedule.
Megalodon
Sand$: 23,790.96
yecul wrote:I asked this before this past weekend so now we have more info.

Standard league depth/upside - Give Swift, Get Moss

Like both, both have competition, Moss has better ceiling (TD upside) IMO but tougher schedule.
ut
I like both a lot but i think i'd have to go with Swift. Moss does have the TD upside but i hate counting on TDs.

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Blue Shark
Sand$: 934.88
And moss missed practice today, will probably revisit later
Great White Shark
Sand$: 11,143.74
What is Ertz worth in Superflex? Seems like a good time to sell before the entire mountain comes down. lol

Too Many League and not enough Whiskey
Megalodon
kkiddynamite21 wrote:What is Ertz worth in Superflex? Seems like a good time to sell before the entire mountain comes down. lol

1st rounder ...2 TEs?

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Great White Shark
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:
kkiddynamite21 wrote:What is Ertz worth in Superflex? Seems like a good time to sell before the entire mountain comes down. lol

1st rounder ...2 TEs?

It is 2TE. I have Fant/Andrews behind him as well as Mo Cox(finally going to do something \:D/ )

Was offered Higgins/Kelley and Im high on both in dynasty. Its short Im just wondering how much. He has Slayton Im interested in as well.

Megalodon
kkiddynamite21 wrote:
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:

1st rounder ...2 TEs?

It is 2TE. I have Fant/Andrews behind him as well as Mo Cox(finally going to do something \:D/ )

Was offered Higgins/Kelley and Im high on both in dynasty. Its short Im just wondering how much. He has Slayton Im interested in as well.

i haven't go a chance to look at Kelley (i wrote him off early :F )...but Higgins i really like too. And Slayton. Honestly if Kelley is as good as people are saying then i like that for you.

Great White Shark
Yeah Im really high on HIggins, esp with Burrow. AJG will go down as one of the great ones imo, but he looks like a shell of his old self. It may be next year but lord let this team get some o line help. Burrow,Mixon,Higgins, Boyd is a nice group. Sample there as well. I def think Kelley is as good as people are saying and this offense seems intent on getting him involved.

Whale Shark
Dynasty 0-2 :(

Deep rosters
Rodgers, Minshew, Garoppolo
Cook, Chubb, Robinson, Hunt, Kelley, Bell, Cohen, Mattison, Hasty
Adams, Smith-Schuster, McLaurin, Pittman, Higgins, Aiyuk, Campbell, Edwards, Byrd
Higbee, Gesicki, J. Smith, Alie-Cox

Would you kind of go smoke and mirrors for the rest of the season by trading Cook/Mattison for Either Lockett or Woods, Henderson, Hamler, Vaughn and a 2021 first (can only trade 2021 picks)?
Megalodon
BG3eb wrote:Dynasty 0-2 :(

Deep rosters
Adams, Smith-Schuster, McLaurin, Pittman, Higgins, Aiyuk, Campbell, Edwards, Byrd

Would you kind of go smoke and mirrors for the rest of the season by trading Cook/Mattison for Either Lockett or Woods, Henderson, Hamler, Vaughn and a 2021 first (can only trade 2021 picks)?

can you switch out Vaughn for something?

Whale Shark
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:

Deep rosters

Something like...
Gaskin, Perine, McFarland, RoJo, or Preston Williams. That's about it.
Is there a tipping point out of that list that you'd be willing to sub in for him?
Megalodon
BG3eb wrote:
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:

Deep rosters

Something like...
Gaskin, Perine, McFarland, RoJo, or Preston Williams. That's about it.
Is there a tipping point out of that list that you'd be willing to sub in for him?

nope...not those guys. Im guessing he doesn't want to give up a 2nd (instead of Vaughn) after already giving you his 1st. Either way i think it's close...im just not a fan of Vaughn at all. I like what i saw from Henderson last week though...that makes this trade closer to for me. Id probably do it ...Kirk Cousins and that O look bad this year so i dont see alot of opportunity for Cook this year. Plus he just got paid...not as much incentive.