Trade Questions and Advice

Sand$: 40,882.27
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:nope...not those guys.

:lol:
Sand$: 40,882.27
and if I were BG3eb, I'd just stand pat and not make a move. Feels like you'd be selling low on Cook..
Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,275.18
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:
BG3eb wrote:
Something like...
Gaskin, Perine, McFarland, RoJo, or Preston Williams. That's about it.
Is there a tipping point out of that list that you'd be willing to sub in for him?

nope...not those guys. Im guessing he doesn't want to give up a 2nd (instead of Vaughn) after already giving you his 1st. Either way i think it's close...im just not a fan of Vaughn at all. I like what i saw from Henderson last week though...that makes this trade closer to for me. Id probably do it ...Kirk Cousins and that O look bad this year so i dont see alot of opportunity for Cook this year. Plus he just got paid...not as much incentive.

He traded the second earlier. That would have made a big difference.

Vaughn seems like a major, major flier but he had to really stink in order for them to shy away from him so quickly after the covid list stuff. I just wish there was something more appetizing out of those pieces I listed but Vaughn feels like the best one. Williams is nice but I'm concerned about his durability and I kind of like the upside I'm already being presented with Hamler. So it seems like Vaughn, Perne, McFarland or Rojo...sigh.

Who do you like more out of Lockett and Woods? Almost feels like Lockett now.
Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,275.18
endzoneview wrote:and if I were BG3eb, I'd just stand pat and not make a move. Feels like you'd be selling low on Cook..

It does, but it kind of feels like the writing is on the wall with him and the offense for the foreseeable future. So while it's low, I have a feeling it could get lower. Interest is already massively low on him, even after signing and before Week 1. The best offer I remotely got was Shepard and Tre'Quan Smith. That's an offer for JARED Cook...not Dalvin. The other offer was two seconds. People just aren't in on him. So I've got to ride him out or find a suitable package deal.
Honorary Mod (powerless)
Sand$: 2,767.60
Who would you rather have going forward....Chubb or Carson? PPR League.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 120,505.48
gridguru wrote:Who would you rather have going forward....Chubb or Carson? PPR League.

Megalodon
Sand$: 39,027.38
BG3eb wrote:
endzoneview wrote:and if I were BG3eb, I'd just stand pat and not make a move. Feels like you'd be selling low on Cook..

It does, but it kind of feels like the writing is on the wall with him and the offense for the foreseeable future. So while it's low, I have a feeling it could get lower. Interest is already massively low on him, even after signing and before Week 1. The best offer I remotely got was Shepard and Tre'Quan Smith. That's an offer for JARED Cook...not Dalvin. The other offer was two seconds. People just aren't in on him. So I've got to ride him out or find a suitable package deal.

I'd ride it out with Cook.
Or, at the very least, wait a few more weeks. The Colts and Packers have good defenses. The Titans, Texans, Seahawks and Falcons do not. Cook is going to put up at least a couple big games over the next 4 weeks, and should drive his price up quite a bit in the process.

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders
Honorary Mod (powerless)
Sand$: 2,767.60
OarChambo wrote:
gridguru wrote:Who would you rather have going forward....Chubb or Carson? PPR League.

I dont know what this response means, but i love it! lol
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,358.38
This is probably the week the Vikes wake up. Seems to happen every year.
Megalodon
Sand$: 11,581.62
gridguru wrote:
OarChambo wrote:

I dont know what this response means, but i love it! lol

looks like a vote the "Chubb"

At this point, if a clown invited me into the woods, I would just go.

We are not your kind

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn :slug:
Afterwards one sometimes learns that one has been through Dunwich.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,654.12
Akers/Mike Evans

or

Mixon/Cephus/2nd/Hunter Henry OR Hockenson

Too Many League and not enough Whiskey
Megalodon
Sand$: 24,058.62
kkiddynamite21 wrote:Akers/Mike Evans

or

that's a good one..i'd probably take akers and Evans. I don't like Akers though so i'd probably try and move him. But it looks fair to me. I can make a case for both.

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Great White Shark
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:

or

that's a good one..i'd probably take akers and Evans. I don't like Akers though so i'd probably try and move him. But it looks fair to me. I can make a case for both.

Im trying to move both Evans and Akers but not much luck. I also sent an offer of Akers for Fant/Kelley non SF/non prem so will see what happens. RBs are tough this year. Nobody selling

Megalodon
Sand$: 39,027.38
kkiddynamite21 wrote:
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:

or

Im trying to move both Evans and Akers but not much luck. I also sent an offer of Akers for Fant/Kelley non SF/non prem so will see what happens. RBs are tough this year. Nobody selling

Why are you trying to move Evans?
Unless he gets hurt, I don't see any reason why he won't be a top 10 WR again.

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders
Great White Shark
Im in full blown rebuild and never been a big fan of Evans. Im fine holding him and flipping when the right deal comes along.