Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,711.90
kkiddynamite21 wrote:
Fat.Surfer wrote:Im trying to decide whether to start Gardner Minshew or Joe Burrow this week . probs Gardner but its a tuffy

Im toying with adding him over Stafford ,but I cant bring myself to do it.

Haha I ditched Stafford for Minshew. Do it. It feels good. Plus Early bye week for Staff gives you a chance to grab him back potentially

QB: Russ/Tanny / RB: Jones, Davis, Gaskin, White, JJax
WR: Adams, OBJ, A-Rob, Higgins / Fant, Tonyan, Goedrt(IR)/ Lutz / KC/LAC
--
QB: Herbert RB: DCook, Jacobs, JTaylor, MDavis, Mattson, Lindsay, JJax
WR: Gllday, Ridley, DK, JJeff / Jonnu / Gost / NE
Megalodon
Sand$: 20,544.62
The Stache is the #9 QB in the Pennington. How he is available in any 2QB league is confounding. He is a must add for any of you guys struggling at QB.

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Megalodon
Sand$: 11,539.46
bluemist wrote:The Stache is the #9 QB in the Pennington. How he is available in any 2QB league is confounding. He is a must add for any of you guys struggling at QB.

I was going to grab him for a backup in my super flex, missed him by....that much...a little upset that I did not move faster

At this point, if a clown invited me into the woods, I would just go.

We are not your kind

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn :slug:
Afterwards one sometimes learns that one has been through Dunwich.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 20,984.74
Frig it, dude's the next Tony Romo.

I've fought Minshew Mania long enough, all aboard :capital: Choo Choo

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Megalodon
Sand$: 20,544.62
jstr2112 wrote:
bluemist wrote:The Stache is the #9 QB in the Pennington. How he is available in any 2QB league is confounding. He is a must add for any of you guys struggling at QB.

I was going to grab him for a backup in my super flex, missed him by....that much...a little upset that I did not move faster

Same here. Thought I could get him as my QB3 and some bastiche snatched him up a few spots in front of me. :evil:

Ended up with Rivers, who looks like poop, so I just added Herbert as a QB4.

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,234.16
zuggyawesome wrote:Frig it, dude's the next Tony Romo.

I've fought Minshew Mania long enough, all aboard :capital: Choo Choo

Here here

Nothing has changed. Therefore, for working people to be free, they must seize control of the means of production.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 12,645.40
People saying TNF will be high scoring.... In the past I feel like TNF was always bad to start guys (other than studs)...

Players on both of these teams are solid but I wouldn't say there's any studs here...

Sounds like you guys are starting players in this game with confidence. I could potentially plug in James Robinson as well as Gesicki but going back and forth. I have other options for both positions (Jonnu/Hurst; Hunt/McKinnon)

I'm a dudette. Image
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,711.90
bunnywafer wrote:People saying TNF will be high scoring.... In the past I feel like TNF was always bad to start guys (other than studs)...

Players on both of these teams are solid but I wouldn't say there's any studs here...

Sounds like you guys are starting players in this game with confidence. I could potentially plug in James Robinson as well as Gesicki but going back and forth. I have other options for both positions (Jonnu/Hurst; Hunt/McKinnon)

Typically for me, when in doubt TNF is out. But I think both teams have some ballers on offense, 2 gunslinging QB’s, 2 bad/injured defenses, 2020, Florida, lots of reasons to believe the hype.

Furthermore, before the game will be the last chance to get guys like Viska or Gaskin on the cheap. If you have space — Go grab them. Most people haven’t seen them play and while I have some roster bias on those 2 players in particular — as well as Minshew — I think the rookies ball the F out tonight!

I’m starting Minshew and Gesicki with confidence.
I’m debating plugging in Gaskin over Mark Ingram or newly acquired Mike Davis

*Just read a great piece on Gaskin on Fantasysharks Main page. https://www.fantasysharks.com/keeping-ahead-trade-season-tips/2/

QB: Russ/Tanny / RB: Jones, Davis, Gaskin, White, JJax
WR: Adams, OBJ, A-Rob, Higgins / Fant, Tonyan, Goedrt(IR)/ Lutz / KC/LAC
--
QB: Herbert RB: DCook, Jacobs, JTaylor, MDavis, Mattson, Lindsay, JJax
WR: Gllday, Ridley, DK, JJeff / Jonnu / Gost / NE
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,316.20
Hope you're right. I picked up Gaskin in all 3 of my regular leagues.

I'm really sorry if he gets injured.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 12,645.40
nosman21 wrote:
bunnywafer wrote:People saying TNF will be high scoring.... In the past I feel like TNF was always bad to start guys (other than studs)...

Typically for me, when in doubt TNF is out. But I think both teams have some ballers on offense, 2 gunslinging QB’s, 2 bad/injured defenses, 2020, Florida, lots of reasons to believe the hype.

Furthermore, before the game will be the last chance to get guys like Viska or Gaskin on the cheap. If you have space — Go grab them. Most people haven’t seen them play and while I have some roster bias on those 2 players in particular — as well as Minshew — I think the rookies ball the F out tonight!

I’m starting Minshew and Gesicki with confidence.
I’m debating plugging in Gaskin over Mark Ingram or newly acquired Mike Davis

*Just read a great piece on Gaskin on Fantasysharks Main page. https://www.fantasysharks.com/keeping-ahead-trade-season-tips/2/

Good point about snagging Gaskin before a prime time game. I already snagged him in my dyno, but someone in my re-draft already scooped him up this morning. I'm not sure I would have been able to find room for him on my roster, I already dropped my kicker to carry an extra bench player while I see how certain things shake out injury wise this week.... I'm so confused about how they are using their backs there... like why did they bother to go get Howard/Breida? I guess maybe they didn't know what they had in Gaskin? Kind of wish I could see him play tonight, but I'm not going to be able to watch.

I'm still not sold on Viska, at least not in re-draft this year (or at least this soon). And like I said, bumping up against roster limits anyway....

I'm a dudette. Image
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,036.73
Chark just ruled OUT....Viska time!!!! :popcorn: :Drink)
Megalodon
KRB80 wrote:Chark just ruled OUT....Viska time!!!! :popcorn: :Drink)

...and he was already taken when I was going to pull the trigger #-o

We are not your kind

Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,223.96
Chark has been underwhelming to this point, so does his absence really lower Minshew...say below Rodgers this week?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,036.73
While it's def a boost for Laviska, it'll probably benefit Cole the most. I'm just super excited to finally watch Laviska and actually start him (in place of Chark). I have him stashed in all of my leagues.
Megalodon
Would you add Cole and drop Snell??

We are not your kind