Robby Anderson

Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,655.40
Have not seen a single snap of the Panthers this year. Is Robby legit? His stat lines indicate he is for real, he is obviously benefitting from garbage time and game script, but wondering if he is going to be a thing. Samuel and Ian Thomas both have done very little, and they will throw it A LOT. More now that CMC is out. If he is able to continue posting solid numbers and seeing high targets with Teddy B thats got to be a good sign. They gave him 20 mill for a 2 year deal which is nothing to scoff at.

Too Many League and not enough Whiskey
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 120,630.62
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,655.40
Lol! How does this guy have a job? How are we valuing Robby moving forward? Buying?

Too Many League and not enough Whiskey
Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,197.94
Without CMC, I'm avoiding all Panther skill players. Bridgewater is not good enough to make them viable.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,289.16
I was buying Robby before CMC went down, still buying. I think Robby is like WR5 is half PPR or some crazy stat like that.

This defense is terrible, No CMC, game script all in Robby's favor. I think he's a weekly WR3 at the very least till CMC get's back. With DJ Moore probably getting the opposing teams top corner, I don't see why Robby can't keep this up, Curtis Samuel has disappeared.

Week 1= 8 Targets for 6 receptions and a tuddy, 115 yards
Week 2= 10 Targets for 9 receptions, 109 yards
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 3,132.16
I expect dj moore will be targeted a frap ton more

2017 & 2018 BDC points champion
Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,904.88
SUPERIMIAINI wrote:I was buying Robby before CMC went down, still buying. I think Robby is like WR5 is half PPR or some crazy stat like that.

This defense is terrible, No CMC, game script all in Robby's favor. I think he's a weekly WR3 at the very least till CMC get's back. With DJ Moore probably getting the opposing teams top corner, I don't see why Robby can't keep this up, Curtis Samuel has disappeared.

Week 1= 8 Targets for 6 receptions and a tuddy, 115 yards
Week 2= 10 Targets for 9 receptions, 109 yards

Anderson is going to get targeted. He is the WR2 in an O that will be throwing the ball more now that CMC is out for a month.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,385.34
Anyone have a route tree diagram?

I didn't try to pick him up. He was pretty much a 1 trick pony for too long. Couple of big tds sprinkled in with 0-4 point games.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,534.00
tsbgrayghost wrote:Anyone have a route tree diagram?

I didn't try to pick him up. He was pretty much a 1 trick pony for too long. Couple of big tds sprinkled in with 0-4 point games.

for reference, this info is available here:

https://nextgenstats.nfl.com/charts/list/route/team/season/week/robby-anderson/AND460305/2019/2/route

still waiting for my antifa paycheck. do they do direct deposit now?
Great White Shark
Damn. That was quick.

Thanks Griff!
Great White Shark
Sand$: 12,760.84
My dumb butt got trigger happy and dropped him for McKinnon. Yes, this was in a stupid league that has open waivers on Sundays (and no I don't have Mostert). :F

Some people might think open waivers are an advantage (well only if you're just sitting on your butt watching football all day) but I swear they are a curse for me.

I have a very "what have you done for me lately" approach and sometimes drop guys I regret later. I was thinking similar to tsbgrayghost... that we've seen him be pretty streaky before... Feels different this year and I'm definitely already regretting that boneheaded move, esp. since I now have a few injuries at WR. #-o

Oh well. I've done this every year and I still have more championships in this league than anyone else, so I'm not too concerned and feel that I will be able to correct course here. Just maybe need to not watch on Sundays any more so I don't get itchy fingers. Or just like lock my computer / phone up in a safe. :lol:

I'm a dudette. Image
Great White Shark
:lol:
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 42,037.56
Carolina will hemorrhage points all year and Bridgewater should routinely attempt 35+ passes

If he can command a regular 20% target share, that's 7 a game. He will regularly be in the WR3 conversation.

But if he plays closer to this pace (his route tree shows he's more than just a deep threat), and continues to prove Adam Gase is the worst talent evaluator in history...he could be this years Davante Parker.

I'm a dude.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,368.28
i think robbie is a wr2 ros maybe even low end wr1,lots of garbage point available every week
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,289.16
Call me crazy but I'm going ROBBY over TYLER BOYD this week!