Juju - 55 snaps - 6 targets, 6 catches, 69 yards, 2 touchdowns
Washington - 37 snaps - 3 targets, 2 catches, 1 touchdown
Claypool - 19 snaps - 2 targets, 39 yards

Week 2:

Diontae - 54 snaps - 13 targets, 8 catches, 92 yards, 1 touchdown
Juju - 59 snaps - 8 targets, 7 catches, 48 yards
Washington - 31 snaps - 5 targets, 3 catches, 22 yards
Claypool - 24 snaps - 3 targets, 88 yards (84 on one play), 1 touchdown

Diontae looks like the 1A in this offense, Juju the 1B.

Depending on your league size you should probably grab Claypool. I'm not positive that he sees enough targets to be relative in the next couple weeks, but if he takes more away from Washington, and he should, could be a nice flex play second half of the year.

Nothing has changed. Therefore, for working people to be free, they must seize control of the means of production.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 41,914.06
Diontae is the real deal. Reminds me of Stefon Diggs.
Juju is a fine WR2, but also worth noting he's in the last year of his contract and they don't seem to be in a hurry to sign him. Maybe they trade him midseason if they keep seeing progress from DJ, Claypool, and Washington? A longshot, but worth considering.

I'm a dude.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,292.48
FantasyHussy wrote:Diontae is the real deal. Reminds me of Stefon Diggs.
Juju is a fine WR2, but also worth noting he's in the last year of his contract and they don't seem to be in a hurry to sign him. Maybe they trade him midseason if they keep seeing progress from DJ, Claypool, and Washington? A longshot, but worth considering.

2 ways it works out for Juju:

- he balls out and outprices the Steelers market and he signs elsewhere

- he flames out and the Steelers move on with Diontae, Claypool, Washington (or the rookie they draft next year that will end up in the HOF)

Nothing has changed. Therefore, for working people to be free, they must seize control of the means of production.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 120,158.40
JuJu isn't going anywhere this year, but he isn't coming back next year. I think whether he remains as far behind Diontae in target shares depends on how the next couple games go. A more efficient Diontae and this may stick, but more of the same and I think they squeeze.
Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,242.72
Whoever scouts WRs for the Steelers isn't getting paid enough.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 36,679.76
It will be interesting to see how long they keep Claypool as a special teams gunner.... hes been a wrecking ball so far in that role.

Roethlisberger is signed thru 2021. Who knows after that but their next QB isnt on their roster. If you're in a dyno, that might factor into having some reservations about the young WRs value down the road.

Agree with Oar, Juju...he wont be in Black and Gold next year....unless hes in New Orleans
Great White Shark
Sand$: 11,144.92
jesteva wrote:It will be interesting to see how long they keep Claypool as a special teams gunner.... hes been a wrecking ball so far in that role.

Roethlisberger is signed thru 2021. Who knows after that but their next QB isnt on their roster. If you're in a dyno, that might factor into having some reservations about the young WRs value down the road.

Agree with Oar, Juju...he wont be in Black and Gold next year....unless hes in New Orleans

Id love to see him in New Orleans. Imagine he will have his pick of where he wants to go, havent checked cap space but Saints would be fun. Seattle would make a nice trio as well. Cincy with Burrow intrigues me. I recently acquired one share of both Juju and Claypool

Too Many League and not enough Whiskey
Great White Shark
Sand$: 21,037.68
jesteva wrote:It will be interesting to see how long they keep Claypool as a special teams gunner.... hes been a wrecking ball so far in that role.

I trust the Steelers to find a QB to replace Roethlisberger when needed.

Top tier organization.

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 21,037.68
Griffimo wrote:Week 1:

Diontae - 55 snaps - 10 targets, 6 catches, 57 yards
Juju - 55 snaps - 6 targets, 6 catches, 69 yards, 2 touchdowns
Washington - 37 snaps - 3 targets, 2 catches, 1 touchdown
Claypool - 19 snaps - 2 targets, 39 yards

Week 2:

Diontae - 54 snaps - 13 targets, 8 catches, 92 yards, 1 touchdown
Juju - 59 snaps - 8 targets, 7 catches, 48 yards
Washington - 31 snaps - 5 targets, 3 catches, 22 yards
Claypool - 24 snaps - 3 targets, 88 yards (84 on one play), 1 touchdown

Diontae looks like the 1A in this offense, Juju the 1B.

Depending on your league size you should probably grab Claypool. I'm not positive that he sees enough targets to be relative in the next couple weeks, but if he takes more away from Washington, and he should, could be a nice flex play second half of the year.

Claypool looks legit, as well.

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 3,125.70
Yeah i just promoted dionte off my taxi. Im rolling him and juju out every week from now on every Sunday

Also, i got kelley and dobbins on there too. Holding out promoting them but may be forced too. Only draw back is I can only keep 8 at seasons end. So if I promote, its 100% going for the title. Just don't want to prematurely promote and 1 goes down. We'll see. But having juju and dionte going is going to be nice as long as ben stays healthy

2017 & 2018 BDC points champion
Great White Shark
zuggyawesome wrote:

I trust the Steelers to find a QB to replace Roethlisberger when needed.

Top tier organization.

Is that Jameis Winston's music I hear?

HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 1,940.82
zuggyawesome wrote:I trust the Steelers to find a QB to replace Roethlisberger when needed.

Unless they spend a high draft pick in the next couple of years, they're going to have to sign a veteran.

I miss the days of having someone like Charlie Batch as the backup.

QB: Herbert, Tagovailoa   RB: A.Jones,Chubb,Mostert,McKinnon,J.Williams  WR: Parker, Lockett, J.Brown, Higgins, Reagor
TE: Kelce, Cook  IDP: L.David  K: Lutz  DST: PIT        12-team,redraft+1kp,non-ppr,start10:QB,1-3RB,2-4WR,1-3TE,1DP,K,DST
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 36,679.76

Is that Jameis Winston's music I hear?

He's on my short list along with a few other guys who would serve as a 1-2 year from Roethlisberger transition QB to a drafted rookie.
Great White Shark
Juju missed practice yesterday and today. Something to keep an eye on.

If he can't go Washington and Claypool are plays against the Texans.

Great White Shark
Update

Claypool is the WR1 in Pittsburgh?