User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 9311
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2005
Sand$: 9,487.93
Fitzmagic for the score!
_______________________________________

2019 LOT “The Resurrected One”
2015 LOT Norse League Champion
Image
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 1838
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009
Sand$: 1,593.84
Beard is killing the Stash!
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 19207
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007
Sand$: 145,194.99
Striker1110 wrote:Khan must have finally got thru to Minshew about how to tank properly for the #1 Pick.
And of course it’s the Week I decide to play him

Yeah I got cute in the One and Done league and played him and Cole. Lesson learned.
_______________________________________

Image
Great White Shark
Posts: 8887
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010
Sand$: 19,227.38
James Robinson may turn into the pickup of the year.


I own him in two leagues.

Didn't start him in one over Elliot/Carson/Montgomery. He's standing in for Mostert in the other.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 1838
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009
Sand$: 1,593.84
scootm44 wrote:
Striker1110 wrote:Khan must have finally got thru to Minshew about how to tank properly for the #1 Pick.
And of course it’s the Week I decide to play him

Yeah I got cute in the One and Done league and played him and Cole. Lesson learned.


I never try to play TNF players but with the Injuries, had to played Robinson and Minshew looked good on Paper
Definitely overthunk that one
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 5204
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2004
Sand$: 877.52
That looked like Robinson made the line to gain. Definitely closer than where ref initially spotted the ball
Great White Shark
Posts: 6040
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014
Sand$: 3,373.46
Not so fast.

Here comes the Magic comeback.
Great White Shark
Posts: 6040
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014
Sand$: 3,373.46
Oops
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 4804
Joined: Tue Oct 9, 2007
Sand$: 16,619.97
Striker1110 wrote:Beard is killing the Stash!

Tonight made it clear: Minshew has a lot of growing out to do.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 1838
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009
Sand$: 1,593.84
Madden Curse wrote:
Striker1110 wrote:Beard is killing the Stash!

Tonight made it clear: Minshew has a lot of growing out to do.


Nice!!
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 65261
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009
Sand$: 36,536.08


Defense looked better in this one.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 6358
Joined: Wed Sep 7, 2011
Sand$: 11,199.77
A happy fitzmagic is so awesome
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 65261
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009
Sand$: 36,536.08
NautArch wrote:A happy fitzmagic is so awesome

User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 65261
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009
Sand$: 36,536.08
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 4604
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009
Sand$: 7,974.36
I was interested to see how they used Viska so watched a little of this game.. Didn't see alot of plays run FOR him as I had thought and it seemed like he was a last resort for Minshew.. Did I miss the good stuff?
_______________________________________

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
William G. McAdoo