James Robinson

Mako Shark
Sand$: 994.64
I have this guy in all my leagues, and have been thrilled with usage, coach speak, game tape, and results. Is he similar to an Arian foster breakout or back to a committee backfield once some of the other RBs get healthy. Jags are better than anyone thought so far, he’s an intriguing player and depending how he does tonight vs Dolphins, he may become a must start.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 35,893.82
I'm not afraid of the other backs. And I think he has a huge game tonight against this atrocious defense.
Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,693.58
Armstead missed whole camp with injury and is now on COVID list for 2nd time.
Ozigbo on IR.
It’s his Job to lose-and I think he keeps it.
Plus , sometimes those UDFA’s play with a chip on their shoulder....
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 41,914.06
In order for him to truly breakout, he'd have to be more involved in the passing game. He was only on the field for 1 of 14 third downs last week, which sucks.
I think he'll return top 30 value as long as he maintains 70%+ of the carries when the other dudes get back.
If Minshew and the offense are really legit, I think he can have a Marlon Mack-esque top 20 season even without a lot of catches.

I'm a dude.
Mako Shark
Agree Chris Thompson does hurt his ppr value, but hopefully his role grows more in that regard as season goes on. I was assuming a larger role for Thompson before season started
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 48,407.18
the player i'm most intrigued with in this offense is laviska.

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount St. Jackass" - Sean Baligian
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 41,914.06
Yeah and he's made some things happen in the passing game too. His role definitely has room to expand. And if/when Chris Thompson gets hurt....woo boy.

I'm a dude.
Megalodon
Sand$: 38,911.44
I like his chances for a big game tonight, and love his chances to hang onto the job and provide good RB2 (or better) production all season. Armstead and Ozigbo have combined to do absolutely nothing in the league, and aren't a threat. Those aren't guys who force a coach to send an effective RB back to the bench.

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders
Mako Shark
James Robinson! Reminding more and more of Arian foster, undrafted, not very fast overall but good burst, vision and cutback and now bellcow RB outta nowhere. Showed some strong passing work too. They even praised his pass protection during the game. Looks like he will he heavily involved no matter the game script although trailing he def takes a hit with Thompson.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,278.92
I'm happy today. :D
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,323.82
Looked like a pass catching bruiser out there.

Arian Foster and Gerald Ruggs have a baby?
Mako Shark
Just saw his snap count was actually even with Thompson, 30 a piece...some cause for concern there but he was showcased in his 30 snaps
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 35,893.82
mj021407 wrote:Just saw his snap count was actually even with Thompson, 30 a piece...some cause for concern there but he was showcased in his 30 snaps

He wasn't on the field when the Jags were trying to come back late 28-7. He did come in to score another TD.

Unrelated:

Kyle Van Noy murdered him.

Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,241.40
mj021407 wrote:Just saw his snap count was actually even with Thompson, 30 a piece...some cause for concern there but he was showcased in his 30 snaps

I can see the reason for concern but I'm not going to read too much into it. The game script got way out of whack and it'd be wise not to burn out your guy if you don't need to with the hurry-up attack. I know the natural rebuttal would be, well they're going to be in that style of game often. I'm not so sure. The division isn't appearing to come of as imposing and there's certainly stuff to work off of within that offense. I think they just got got by a team in Miami that may not be as bad as many anticipated. Chark, while not being a monster to start the season, certainly was missed.

Robinson isn't losing that job and he's showing he can be skilled catching passes. Thompson just feels like he's there when Robinson needs some rest or they want to preserve him.
Mako Shark
I hear that and damn he did get destroyed on that block lol. Still gotta love averaging over 100 yards with a TD each game so far. Game script is a Legit concern imo because that defense couldn’t even slow down the dolphins till 4th quarter. I agree phins aren’t as bad as we thought they’d be but man that was ugly for jags defense