Will Fuller V

Post Reply  
Chum
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Dec 4, 2019
Sand$: 11.12
Fuller screwed me this week. ugh
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 65258
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009
Sand$: 36,532.40
Image
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 7442
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010
Sand$: 26,994.28
Wut the holy hells happened this week with him?

I mean, specifically, beyond the obvious and largely unexpected . . . .
User avatar
Whale Shark
Posts: 1279
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013
Sand$: 2,722.16
And then this-
Will Fuller, Duke Johnson return to Week 3 practice on Wednesday

wth happened in week 2? I just don’t get it
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 10298
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010
Sand$: 19,789.00
I hate having a guy like Fuller on the roster. It is not the games he misses as much as the ones like last week where you start him with confidence and he gets you a zero. As bad is that this week you spend your time checking his stadius , you decide to sit him and then he goes off. Next week you play him and get burned again when he pulls up lame. Too much aggravation for my taste.
_______________________________________

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Great White Shark
Posts: 4222
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008
Sand$: 7,935.96
bluemist wrote:I hate having a guy like Fuller on the roster. It is not the games he misses as much as the ones like last week where you start him with confidence and he gets you a zero. As bad is that this week you spend your time checking his stadius , you decide to sit him and then he goes off. Next week you play him and get burned again when he pulls up lame. Too much aggravation for my taste.

This is why I avoided him. Also, I love that stadius has become acceptable / preferred nomenclature in the tank.
_______________________________________

QB: Russ/Tanny / RB: Jones, Davis, Ahmed, Hines, Williams, Booker, Gaskin(IR), Aiyuk (IR)
WR: Dvnte, AJBrown, ARob, Tee / Fant, Gdrt / Lutz / MIN
--
QB: Herb RB: DCook, Jacbs, Mattsn, Booker
WR: Ridley, DK, JJeff, Gllday / Jonnu / Carlson / LAR,CHI
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 58914
Joined: Fri Jul 7, 2006
Sand$: 120,559.78
bluemist wrote:I hate having a guy like Fuller on the roster. It is not the games he misses as much as the ones like last week where you start him with confidence and he gets you a zero. As bad is that this week you spend your time checking his stadius , you decide to sit him and then he goes off. Next week you play him and get burned again when he pulls up lame. Too much aggravation for my taste.

He's not for the faint of heart. I took the plunge this year with him as a WR4. He's started in my flex each of the first two games and he'll probably start there again this week. My objective with him is to win enough to get to December then unless he bucks previous trends hope I found someone else more trustworthy in the meantime to start in the flex instead of him.
Great White Shark
Posts: 6031
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014
Sand$: 3,360.90
Picked him late and cheap as a bye week filler. I was forced to start him last week after I lost 122 other wrs to injury.

He did NOT pay off.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 4349
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2003
Sand$: 10,395.18
Not on the injury report this week so that's hopeful it was just precautionary last week. Rough matchup still this week.
_______________________________________

SCS Wolfpack
2016 RFFL Champion

Watson, Herbert
Mixon (I/R), Gibson, Ballage, McKissic, Edwards
Adams, Fuller, Slayton, Claypool
Ebron, Dissly
Bailey, Succop
Giants, Cardinals

12-team / .5PPR / 1QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 K, 1 DST
Great White Shark
Posts: 7902
Joined: Wed Jul 4, 2007
Sand$: 46,352.92
just got him will fuller for cheap in a trade (carr straight up) gonna roll with him this week the kid is due for a blow up
User avatar
Whale Shark
Posts: 1051
Joined: Wed Nov 4, 2009
Sand$: 2,097.88
mstrbass2000 wrote:just got him will fuller for cheap in a trade (carr straight up) gonna roll with him this week the kid is due for a blow up

Would you play him over Corey Davis this week as fill in if Julio does not play?
_______________________________________

Cursed Bills Fan
Great White Shark
Posts: 7902
Joined: Wed Jul 4, 2007
Sand$: 46,352.92
dental_floss_tycoon wrote:
mstrbass2000 wrote:just got him will fuller for cheap in a trade (carr straight up) gonna roll with him this week the kid is due for a blow up

Would you play him over Corey Davis this week as fill in if Julio does not play?


i actually did start fuller with lazard and kenny g
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 58914
Joined: Fri Jul 7, 2006
Sand$: 120,559.78
mstrbass2000 wrote:kenny g

Image
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 65258
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009
Sand$: 36,532.40
OarChambo wrote:
mstrbass2000 wrote:kenny g

Image

Yeah, that nickname really sax.

Image
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 72500
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2004
Sand$: 314,270.43
I sat fuller cuz of last week and the tough matchup this week and it may cost me a win. Argh!!!
_______________________________________

Image Image

Image