Will Fuller V

Chum
Sand$: 11.12
Fuller screwed me this week. ugh
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 36,532.40
Great White Shark
Sand$: 26,994.28
Wut the holy hells happened this week with him?

I mean, specifically, beyond the obvious and largely unexpected . . . .
Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,722.16
And then this-
Will Fuller, Duke Johnson return to Week 3 practice on Wednesday

wth happened in week 2? I just don’t get it
Megalodon
Sand$: 19,789.00
I hate having a guy like Fuller on the roster. It is not the games he misses as much as the ones like last week where you start him with confidence and he gets you a zero. As bad is that this week you spend your time checking his stadius , you decide to sit him and then he goes off. Next week you play him and get burned again when he pulls up lame. Too much aggravation for my taste.

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,935.96
bluemist wrote:I hate having a guy like Fuller on the roster. It is not the games he misses as much as the ones like last week where you start him with confidence and he gets you a zero. As bad is that this week you spend your time checking his stadius , you decide to sit him and then he goes off. Next week you play him and get burned again when he pulls up lame. Too much aggravation for my taste.

This is why I avoided him. Also, I love that stadius has become acceptable / preferred nomenclature in the tank.

QB: Russ/Tanny / RB: Jones, Davis, Ahmed, Hines, Williams, Booker, Gaskin(IR), Aiyuk (IR)
WR: Dvnte, AJBrown, ARob, Tee / Fant, Gdrt / Lutz / MIN
--
QB: Herb RB: DCook, Jacbs, Mattsn, Booker
WR: Ridley, DK, JJeff, Gllday / Jonnu / Carlson / LAR,CHI
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 120,559.78
bluemist wrote:I hate having a guy like Fuller on the roster. It is not the games he misses as much as the ones like last week where you start him with confidence and he gets you a zero. As bad is that this week you spend your time checking his stadius , you decide to sit him and then he goes off. Next week you play him and get burned again when he pulls up lame. Too much aggravation for my taste.

He's not for the faint of heart. I took the plunge this year with him as a WR4. He's started in my flex each of the first two games and he'll probably start there again this week. My objective with him is to win enough to get to December then unless he bucks previous trends hope I found someone else more trustworthy in the meantime to start in the flex instead of him.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,360.90
Picked him late and cheap as a bye week filler. I was forced to start him last week after I lost 122 other wrs to injury.

He did NOT pay off.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,395.18
Not on the injury report this week so that's hopeful it was just precautionary last week. Rough matchup still this week.

SCS Wolfpack
2016 RFFL Champion

Watson, Herbert
Mixon (I/R), Gibson, Ballage, McKissic, Edwards
Adams, Fuller, Slayton, Claypool
Ebron, Dissly
Bailey, Succop
Giants, Cardinals

12-team / .5PPR / 1QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 K, 1 DST
Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,352.92
just got him will fuller for cheap in a trade (carr straight up) gonna roll with him this week the kid is due for a blow up
Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,097.88
mstrbass2000 wrote:just got him will fuller for cheap in a trade (carr straight up) gonna roll with him this week the kid is due for a blow up

Would you play him over Corey Davis this week as fill in if Julio does not play?

Cursed Bills Fan
Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,352.92
dental_floss_tycoon wrote:
mstrbass2000 wrote:just got him will fuller for cheap in a trade (carr straight up) gonna roll with him this week the kid is due for a blow up

Would you play him over Corey Davis this week as fill in if Julio does not play?

i actually did start fuller with lazard and kenny g
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 120,559.78
mstrbass2000 wrote:kenny g

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 36,532.40
OarChambo wrote:
mstrbass2000 wrote:kenny g

Yeah, that nickname really sax.

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 314,270.43
I sat fuller cuz of last week and the tough matchup this week and it may cost me a win. Argh!!!

Image Image