James Robinson

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 41,901.30
Elmagister wrote:
hankrip wrote:
Elmagister wrote:You're still oversimplifying. Nobody is screaming abandon ship. We ARE recognizing that he's giving up snaps to another back and still doesn't have a high floor.

I’d say his floor is what we’ve seen the first 3 weeks. They have been down early in every game and have only led for 2 minutes in 180 minutes of play.

Just imagine if they ever got got a lead for a majority of a game.

Fair. Week one is a good floor for him. But that's my point. That's not a great floor.

Joe Mixon owners would be pretty thrilled with 10 pts right now. :lol:

Robinson is fine. If your floor is 16 carries and a decent chance at 3-4 points in the receiving game, then you are a textbook RB2.

Robinson is also a fine pass-blocker (ignoring what I saw in that video - all RBs get blown up eventually), so his third down usage can only increase. Especially as Thompson continues to prove he is washed.

I'm a dude.
Megalodon
Sand$: 53,341.70
FantasyHussy wrote:Joe Mixon owners would be pretty thrilled with 10 pts right now. :lol:

Robinson is fine. If your floor is 16 carries and a decent chance at 3-4 points in the receiving game, then you are a textbook RB2.

Robinson is also a fine pass-blocker (ignoring what I saw in that video - all RBs get blown up eventually), so his third down usage can only increase. Especially as Thompson continues to prove he is washed.
I thought Robinson looked good, but disagree on Thompson being washed. I honestly thought he looked like the better receiving RB, which is to be expected.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 35,795.12
For the record, I just looked the truck in that video. I didn't share to say that anyone was bad at anything.

But Mixon's floor looks similar to Robinson's.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 80,884.74
hankrip wrote:
Elmagister wrote:
Unrelated:

Kyle Van Noy murdered him.

I prefer this one. A little payback
https://twitter.com/PFF/status/1309319359484039170?s=20

Maybe I’m crazy, but I could have run through that no arm tackle.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,273.56
Jcb890 wrote:
hankrip wrote:
Elmagister wrote:You're still oversimplifying. Nobody is screaming abandon ship. We ARE recognizing that he's giving up snaps to another back and still doesn't have a high floor.

I’d say his floor is what we’ve seen the first 3 weeks. They have been down early in every game and have only led for 2 minutes in 180 minutes of play.

Just imagine if they ever got got a lead for a majority of a game.
Did anyone else think Thompson clearly looked like the better receiving option when they were playing catch-up? I wonder if they'll use Robinson in a 3-down role or have Thompson more involved. It seemed like the Jags didn't bother using Thompson until they were in pure catch-up mode. But, who knows, this team is horrible.

So Robinson carried 11 times to Thompson's 2.
Then folks harping on Thompson being a better receiving back, but yet he got 5 of 6 catches for 35 yards with a long of 9y. Robinson got 83ys with a long of 24 on those 6 catches.

I'll take Robinson. His floor so far is pretty high.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 35,795.12
Nobody has spoken against Robinson. Some of us have lamented that the game script can limit him.

Regardless, I think we're all glad to have him.
Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,689.28
With Thompson averaging 6.1 per catch so far Vs Robinson’ 12.9 .... I see them giving Robinson more work on pass downs and comeback mode....
Great White Shark
Sand$: 9,761.60
Would you guys trade Robinson and Evan Engram for George Kittle PPR league?

Trying to gauge Robinson's value
Great White Shark
Sand$: 18,414.36
Holding Armstead in dyno sure seems to have bitten me in missing on this guy. Didn't really have room for him with other rookies, but I should have made room. Assume... has indeed made an rump of me.
Seems safe to drop Armstead now... that virus sure must have hit him hard, but haven't been able to find anything on how he's doing.

Mako Shark
Sand$: 991.68
Yet another 100 plus scrimmage yards....guy is becoming must start. If better team he’d be a stud
Great White Shark
Sand$: 12,645.40
This is the first game I really got to watch him. He looked good, but maybe not great. To me, it didn't seem like he got too much more than was blocked. Only 2 catches I think, but he looks like he has good hands. I did also see him get some great blocks, so that's good....

I'm a dudette. Image